Mecer 2400VA Inverter (Community Support)

RedViking

Nord of the South
Thanks @RedViking for the informative posts. I've settled on getting myself one of these. Is the going rate on Geewiz of 10K for the Mecer 2400VA Inverter + 2x 100AH Battery (with the AGM Deep cycle) what I should expect? Anywhere else to look? Geewiz is a 10 min drive for me so I can collect
Prices have gone insane all over. You can shop around. This was November 2019:
1593081620824.png

As for Geewiz. Awesome support and service from them.

Last edited:

giloo777

Just want to confirm. Does the PC link model include similar deep cycle batteries like the Geewiz option?

Speedster

Honorary Master
Just want to confirm. Does the PC link model include similar deep cycle batteries like the Geewiz option?

The ad mentions the batteries - 2 X Vision 100Ah 12V Deep Cycle AGM ( eXtra Heavy Duty 6FM100Z-X )

Varktjop

Expert Member
So we've been experiencing some electrical issues in the town I live in for the last few weeks and I want to get an inverter system to run my gaming PC setup, modem, a tv, and perhaps a few lamps. I need to decide between the Mecer 2400VA Inverter (1440W) and the Mecer Axpert 3000VA (3000W) and would like your expertise in the matter. Which one should I get and when I make the purchase, should I take the Deep Cycle batteries? The price difference between the two is 5k and I'd like to know whether it's worth it taking the bigger inverter or not

RedViking

Nord of the South
So we've been experiencing some electrical issues in the town I live in for the last few weeks and I want to get an inverter system to run my gaming PC setup, modem, a tv, and perhaps a few lamps. I need to decide between the Mecer 2400VA Inverter (1440W) and the Mecer Axpert 3000VA (3000W) and would like your expertise in the matter. Which one should I get and when I make the purchase, should I take the Deep Cycle batteries? The price difference between the two is 5k and I'd like to know whether it's worth it taking the bigger inverter or not
If you have money. The pure sine. But the 2400VA (modified sine) will work just as well.

Yes. Always take the deep cycle batteries. If you have the money the AGM batteries, otherwise the normal Deep Cycle batteries.

Papa Smurf

Honorary Master
also get surge protectors as well, i have them everywhere and have never had problems in spikes
*touch wood*

High Surge Safe Power Protector with Euro Socket – Ellies Electronics