Medical Cannabis Legalized In South Africa… Or Is It Fake News?

Stacy de Wet

Medical cannabis and RSO

It is in the process of decriminalization case, thanks to the Cape High court ruling.... they are trying to pass a bill to allow NOT just medical use, but also recreational use, in ones own home, and premises, on the basis of it being a basic human right to heal/treat oneself with a natural herbal based medicinal plant and your right for personal use, in private spaces (can't spark up in the street)

The amendment to the constitution is not granted yet, and the state (and big pharma, MOSTLY) have 2 years to appeal this pending ruling, and those who HAVE been caught in possession of small amounts (in private) CAN technically still be charged, but it's a GREY area right now, so I suggest keeping it on the low down for now, just to be safe, but I have ALSO known some who were caught and managed to use the grey area/temp loophole to fight and avoid charges. MANY magistrates, judges and police officers seem to be more lenient and willing to overlook/show leniency since the 1st step in court was approved. PLEASE don't take any risks for now until they confirm yeah or nay.

I am 19 years remission from Cancer (RSO more recently, but have been using cannabis since early teens) and thanks to the cannabinoids built up in my system, I never did chemo or radiation, as I am anti-Cancer INDUSTRY........ Chemo and radiation "as a precaution" treatment for my late mother's TINY benign breast lump, which was removed completely, and NOT cancerous, caused the liver, blood and bone cancer that killed her.... wish I had known THEN what I know now..... she would not have been murdered.

It has also improved my quality of life after 3 in one spinal fusion, and I do not require ANY pharmaceutical pain killers, since using the oil.

It have also miraculously vanished all trace of the ACTIVE HI virus cells from my best friend who has been positive for over 2 decades, as well as cured my auntie of 4th stage Hodgkins lymphoma (they gave her 12 months to live in 2011, and cannot find a trace of cancer in her entire body)

I will find the official paperwork from the court proceedings, and link it here for you. (a bunch of us were there at high court for the victory)

so in summary - NOT TOTALLY legal, yet, but if you keep it in small quantities and only on private property, you should be fine....

Pharma HAVE started drug trials on the synthesized version but there have been 2 or 3 deaths from the processed/chemical version, so don't go there PLEASE!!!

I will look for the link for you

Stacy de Wet

Hope these help

https://www.thedailyvox.co.za/green-light-on-medical-marijuana-may-not-be-that-green-nolwandle-zondi/

https://fieldsofgreenforall.org.za/want-license-grow-cannabis/

OK, guys and gurls, time to clear up all the confusion regarding Cannabis licences and the broader legalization and regulation process that is happening at the moment in South Africa.
The SA government are under pressure from various groups, including international pressure to regulate and legalize Cannabis in line with international trends. The old lament by activists that the ANC are only giving licences to their chommies is largely untrue, the truth is, they sitting with a problem in that they are not sure HOW to do it.
What has happened is that key players in the South African Cannabis industry have been approached to assist in rolling out a model that will suit South Africa. In the past, many different models based on international models has been studied, the Canadian model seems to be the one that has got most attention. What we have done, is create a uniquely African model that benefits and protects the African industry. The BGF have had this model working in Swaziland for the last 6 years, and it works. Everybody who has been following us, knows what impact we have had using this model to uplift the traditional growers who have been doing it for decades.
The outcome of this is the formation of the Cannabis Developing Council of South Africa (CDCSA), which is made up of key stakeholders in the industry.
The CDCSA members are made up from stakeholders in 9 different regions of South Africa, with The Bobby Greenhash Foundation being identified for the KZN regions.
Each region will have a regional co operation, like any other agricultural co op, that will issue growers permits to legitimate and experienced EXSISTING growers, oversee operations in respective regions and conduct a 5 year industry viability study under limited research permits to these growers to study and develop an industry infrastructure that will benefit everybody.
The co ops will provide training, support, seeds, seedlings, nutrients and all related resources to developing commercial farmers.
Now, before everybody bombards me with HOW to get a licence, I must stress that this is a research project over the next five years to develop an INDUSTRY, so not everybody is going to get permits right now, permits will be issued to experienced existing growers, not every Tom Dick and Harry that has decided to cash in their pension and grow weed with the vision of becoming rich overnight. We need to show that this is a viable INDUSTRY and commercial cash crop, and in line with this, we need growers that are capable and experienced, otherwise it will fail before it starts, and thats a **** up.
The industry rollout and permits will happen at co op level, and permits will be issued under sub categories, depending on where you fit in the industry. These permits are under 4 main groups, 1. Agriculture, 2. Producers & Manufacturers, 3. Retail outlets, 4. End user groups, traditional healers, educational institutions, religious groups and cultural groups.
So, you CANNOT be Mr, Pharma and a grower unless you have all the relevant permits.
All cannabis products will be regulated, graded, taxed and distributed from co operative level, to ensure that the industry is protected from over supply and poor products (QA).
This system will protect the traditional African growers by ensuring that the ****ers that want to exploit our people will not be able to do so.
This is a five year project to establish the industry, and then make licences available to everybody, growers, producers, retailers and any other group that use Cannabis on a commercial scale.
Most of the growers have already been identified for this project, so at this point the first part of the industry, the agricultural infrastructure will be kickstarted. Manufacturing and retail industries will soon be established.
Now, I know there are gonna be those armchair "activists" that are gonna sit and bitch about being sidelined, and that this process is bogus, and that its a ploy by the government to identify peeps and blah blah blah... to those, your pessimism will always be the cause of you failure, so please STFU or get positive, and get involved. This is not about YOU. This is about pulling our country out of poverty.
The Bobby Greenhash Foundation and BGF Biotechnologies is proud to be a pioneer in this industry and we will always continue to fight for the interests of the South African people. Peace love and happiness to you all!
Bobby

satanboy

Psychonaut seven
It is in the process of decriminalization case, thanks to the Cape High court ruling.... they are trying to pass a bill to allow NOT just medical use, but also recreational use, in ones own home, and premises, on the basis of it being a basic human right to heal/treat oneself with a natural herbal based medicinal plant and your right for personal use, in private spaces (can't spark up in the street)

The amendment to the constitution is not granted yet, and the state (and big pharma, MOSTLY) have 2 years to appeal this pending ruling, and those who HAVE been caught in possession of small amounts (in private) CAN technically still be charged, but it's a GREY area right now, so I suggest keeping it on the low down for now, just to be safe, but I have ALSO known some who were caught and managed to use the grey area/temp loophole to fight and avoid charges. MANY magistrates, judges and police officers seem to be more lenient and willing to overlook/show leniency since the 1st step in court was approved. PLEASE don't take any risks for now until they confirm yeah or nay.

I am 19 years remission from Cancer (RSO more recently, but have been using cannabis since early teens) and thanks to the cannabinoids built up in my system, I never did chemo or radiation, as I am anti-Cancer INDUSTRY........ Chemo and radiation "as a precaution" treatment for my late mother's TINY benign breast lump, which was removed completely, and NOT cancerous, caused the liver, blood and bone cancer that killed her.... wish I had known THEN what I know now..... she would not have been murdered.

It has also improved my quality of life after 3 in one spinal fusion, and I do not require ANY pharmaceutical pain killers, since using the oil.

It have also miraculously vanished all trace of the ACTIVE HI virus cells from my best friend who has been positive for over 2 decades, as well as cured my auntie of 4th stage Hodgkins lymphoma (they gave her 12 months to live in 2011, and cannot find a trace of cancer in her entire body)

I will find the official paperwork from the court proceedings, and link it here for you. (a bunch of us were there at high court for the victory)

so in summary - NOT TOTALLY legal, yet, but if you keep it in small quantities and only on private property, you should be fine....

Pharma HAVE started drug trials on the synthesized version but there have been 2 or 3 deaths from the processed/chemical version, so don't go there PLEASE!!!

I will look for the link for you
Hope these help

https://www.thedailyvox.co.za/green-light-on-medical-marijuana-may-not-be-that-green-nolwandle-zondi/

https://fieldsofgreenforall.org.za/want-license-grow-cannabis/

OK, guys and gurls, time to clear up all the confusion regarding Cannabis licences and the broader legalization and regulation process that is happening at the moment in South Africa.
The SA government are under pressure from various groups, including international pressure to regulate and legalize Cannabis in line with international trends. The old lament by activists that the ANC are only giving licences to their chommies is largely untrue, the truth is, they sitting with a problem in that they are not sure HOW to do it.
What has happened is that key players in the South African Cannabis industry have been approached to assist in rolling out a model that will suit South Africa. In the past, many different models based on international models has been studied, the Canadian model seems to be the one that has got most attention. What we have done, is create a uniquely African model that benefits and protects the African industry. The BGF have had this model working in Swaziland for the last 6 years, and it works. Everybody who has been following us, knows what impact we have had using this model to uplift the traditional growers who have been doing it for decades.
The outcome of this is the formation of the Cannabis Developing Council of South Africa (CDCSA), which is made up of key stakeholders in the industry.
The CDCSA members are made up from stakeholders in 9 different regions of South Africa, with The Bobby Greenhash Foundation being identified for the KZN regions.
Each region will have a regional co operation, like any other agricultural co op, that will issue growers permits to legitimate and experienced EXSISTING growers, oversee operations in respective regions and conduct a 5 year industry viability study under limited research permits to these growers to study and develop an industry infrastructure that will benefit everybody.
The co ops will provide training, support, seeds, seedlings, nutrients and all related resources to developing commercial farmers.
Now, before everybody bombards me with HOW to get a licence, I must stress that this is a research project over the next five years to develop an INDUSTRY, so not everybody is going to get permits right now, permits will be issued to experienced existing growers, not every Tom Dick and Harry that has decided to cash in their pension and grow weed with the vision of becoming rich overnight. We need to show that this is a viable INDUSTRY and commercial cash crop, and in line with this, we need growers that are capable and experienced, otherwise it will fail before it starts, and thats a **** up.
The industry rollout and permits will happen at co op level, and permits will be issued under sub categories, depending on where you fit in the industry. These permits are under 4 main groups, 1. Agriculture, 2. Producers & Manufacturers, 3. Retail outlets, 4. End user groups, traditional healers, educational institutions, religious groups and cultural groups.
So, you CANNOT be Mr, Pharma and a grower unless you have all the relevant permits.
All cannabis products will be regulated, graded, taxed and distributed from co operative level, to ensure that the industry is protected from over supply and poor products (QA).
This system will protect the traditional African growers by ensuring that the ****ers that want to exploit our people will not be able to do so.
This is a five year project to establish the industry, and then make licences available to everybody, growers, producers, retailers and any other group that use Cannabis on a commercial scale.
Most of the growers have already been identified for this project, so at this point the first part of the industry, the agricultural infrastructure will be kickstarted. Manufacturing and retail industries will soon be established.
Now, I know there are gonna be those armchair "activists" that are gonna sit and bitch about being sidelined, and that this process is bogus, and that its a ploy by the government to identify peeps and blah blah blah... to those, your pessimism will always be the cause of you failure, so please STFU or get positive, and get involved. This is not about YOU. This is about pulling our country out of poverty.
The Bobby Greenhash Foundation and BGF Biotechnologies is proud to be a pioneer in this industry and we will always continue to fight for the interests of the South African people. Peace love and happiness to you all!
Bobby
Wall-o-Text

just to say

Stacy de Wet said:
in summary - NOT TOTALLY legal