Medupi power station delayed because the ancestors are upset

LazyLion

King of de Jungle
This government has no balls or they would have made any further delays a criminal action.

Tinuva

The Magician
Is MyBB now a satyrical news site? Because this is just too good!

McT

The Humble Scot!
Is MyBB now a satyrical news site? Because this is just too good!
Like said above, you just cannot make stuff like this up. Whatever will these lazy louts dream up next?

Excuses excuses. Real reason = laziness.
It's the only logical reason for this. Fire the whole lot of them and import people who will work and get the project done.

Arthur

Honorary Master
Ancestors upset? Damn right they are - they're upset at the idiocy, incompetence, laziness, and sheer bloody-mindedness of the wekkas and their managers who qualmlessly feast off the flesh of their countrymen.

A pox be upon them.

LCBXX

Honorary Master
It never ceases to amaze me how much horeshyte religious Missionaries from Christianity and Islam managed to pump into Africa. It must be one of the greatest achievements that either of these religions have in their own respective histories.

Mephisto_Helix

Resident Postwhore
It never ceases to amaze me how much horeshyte religious Missionaries from Christianity and Islam managed to pump into Africa. It must be one of the greatest achievements that either of these religions have in their own respective histories.
the nutty was around long before more nutty interjected .......

durbandave

In a way they are not wrong. Their ancestors were also useless lazy incompetent sloths. So it is only natural they would inherit those genes from their ancestors

Beachless

Executive Member
Oh thank god and I thought it was due to useless excuses for humans all this time.