Meeting decent women

mercurial

MyBB Legend
So where does one actually meet decent, single women? It seems most people hook up at bars and clubs. Surely there must be other places?

Killove

Expert Member
How old are you?

There are a billion other places/situations besides bars/clubs...

I'd say through friends is always a good bet, that way you have some background info.

And if all else fails, facebook!

mercurial

MyBB Legend
I ask because it seems everywhere else there are already couples. People seem to rely on bars/clubs.

blunomore

Honorary Master
Facebook is no less dangerous than Mxit or an internet chatroom. People put on a different 'face' and distort their true identities in many different ways.

I agree with killove: friends, family or some situation where you can judge the person eye to eye and not in the cyberworld.

Fuma

Executive Member
I'd say through friends is always a good bet, that way you have some background info.
101% true. If you are looking for a serious relationship that is.
Nice to have as many friends as possible, then you will have as many prospective decent women as possible. :D

Ecco

Executive Member
Agree with most here. The best way is through your friends and their friends.

mercurial

MyBB Legend
Hypethetically speaking, if all my friends are married or have girlfriends, then what?

P

Picard

Another good way is through the church. Most churches have some young peoples groups or bible studies where young people can meet and socialize. I'm in one and we socialize all of the time.

If you are a non-Christian you've got one less source of friends I'm afraid.

Fuma

Executive Member
Hypethetically speaking, if all my friends are married or have girlfriends, then what?
Then you are farked my friend. :D
.........or you might as well screw their girlfriends

Last edited:

ghoti

Karmic Sangoma
Decent woman? Right now that seems to be an oxymoron for me.

LCBXX

Honorary Master
Chances are you have already met and know a decent women, you just haven't realised it yet.

Pixie22

Expert Member
Another good way is through the church. Most churches have some young peoples groups or bible studies where young people can meet and socialize. I'm in one and we socialize all of the time.

If you are a non-Christian you've got one less source of friends I'm afraid.
if they were real christians they wouldn't have sex with you until marriage. *yawn* So I conclude you do not need to be christian to go to church and pickup woman. But its better if they think you are christian, cause otherwise they judge you =)

LCBXX

Honorary Master
Don't know many and those I do know I don't have feelings for and/or already taken.
My advice is to make many female-friends, even if they are seeing someone else. Very few couples stay together for the long run these days, which means that these girls will soon need a shoulder and a sympathetic ear, not to mention "a guy's perspective". You can be all of those!

chiskop

Executive Member
Facebook is no less dangerous than Mxit or an internet chatroom. People put on a different 'face' and distort their true identities in many different ways.

I agree with killove: friends, family or some situation where you can judge the person eye to eye and not in the cyberworld.
I would advise against asking your cousin on a date.

mercurial

MyBB Legend
My advice is to make many female-friends, even if they are seeing someone else. Very few couples stay together for the long run these days, which means that these girls will soon need a shoulder and a sympathetic ear, not to mention "a guy's perspective". You can be all of those!
That's a good idea. Thanks.