Meeting decent women

Fern9do

Expert Member
I'd say at housepartys,works like a bomb as theres always single girls and i met two of my gfs @ them.
Through a friend also works,your friends girlfriend usually has a single friend that they will hook you up with.

greg_SA

Expert Member
if they were real christians they wouldn't have sex with you until marriage. *yawn* So I conclude you do not need to be christian to go to church and pickup woman. But its better if they think you are christian, cause otherwise they judge you =)
Dude, only about 1% of people that go to church are actually practicing Christians, so its still an option. :D

SlinkyMike

Executive Member
IMO pubs/clubs ain't bad as long as you go somewhere sensible.
Go see a band that you like and duh! ...there will be women there who like the same band!
Same goes with DJ's at clubs or artists at galleries... whatever floats your boat but honestly: if you don't discriminate and go to any old place then don't be surprised when there are all sorts of people there that you have zero interest in!

Ou grote

Honorary Master
You know, come to think of it..
I can recommend dating sites/facebook etc...
Even if nothing comes out of them, you still can practise technique on them.
I am James Bond online, suave, sophisticated.

But in real life I am a kid who gets food all over himself whenever he eats.

Practise as much as you can, it helps.
Those are reasons TO NOT USE dating sites/facebook .

killadoob

Honorary Master
if you pay for sex make sure you do it like 7 in the morning that way its still fresh and has no been pounded all day long

Crabby

Honorary Master
Sea Point is a good place.
It is if you're skeef.

The chicks actually hang out in greenpoint these days.

Unfortunately the nicest looking hoer on the street is a 60yr old white grandmother so I would stick to the northern suburbs or Bloem.

JK8

Banned
I'd say at housepartys,works like a bomb as theres always single girls and i met two of my gfs @ them.
Through a friend also works,your friends girlfriend usually has a single friend that they will hook you up with.
Yip ill back that up!! Its just that you never know when or where they are lol.