Meghan Cremer murder trial

crysis

Expert Member
How long do you think these okes will last when they get released on bail?

CandyMan_ZA

What kind of brazen thugs drive around in their murder victim's car so freely?
When there are no consequences, and no fear for the law and those that are in power do as they please also without consequences then such thugs will not fear driving around in the murder victim's car :mad: Life is prison is not bad, they get a warm bed, a hot plate of food every day, showers, tv, Internet, library, gym, drugs, sex, and more. The only way is to fear the legal system, I say bring back the death penalty!

Gordon_R

Executive Member
Sounds brutal: https://www.timeslive.co.za/news/south-africa/2019-08-08-in-pictures-three-in-court-for-murdering-meghan-cremer-with-a-rope-around-her-neck/
Three men from Ottery appeared in court on Thursday charged with the murder of Meghan Cremer, whose body was found hours earlier at a Philippi sand mine.

Envar Hartnick, the prosecutor at Athlone magistrate's court, said Cremer was found tied up, and had a rope around her neck.

Jeremy Sias, 27; Charles Daniels, 39; and Shiraaz Jaftha, 34, all appeared in the dock dressed in baggy jeans and hoodies. They were represented by legal aid attorneys.
Includes photos of accused...

Flanders

Honorary Master
Take them out back and issue each a taxpayer sponsored bullet ffs.

noxibox

Honorary Master
A likely reason they're just driving around in the car is that they are plain stupid.

Take them out back and issue each a taxpayer sponsored bullet ffs.
Seems a waste of money. All you need is a kopis or any piece of decent rope or even some wire. They are easily reusable.

LD50

Ffs!!!! :mad::mad::mad::mad:
Did they have to take it that far?!!?
Yes
This is Africa.
Home of the rapist, the murderer, the barbarian and the sodomite
Here we dont breed pussies, we breed demonised villains with bloodsoaked hands, and not you not your government can do a goddamn thing about it.

zophas

I could take care of people like this easily if only I was allowed a few gas chambers. Of course, Uncle Hitler has gone and put a damper on this whole extermination idea.

RonSwanson

Expert Member
After 5 days, they found him in a park with a slit throat. Took his cellphone, only. Right next to a path that gets used daily. People just walked by, until one person reported it.
Man, that's got to be completely devastating. Hope that you are both getting decent help with this.

The Voice

Executive Member
Saw her photo on Facebook posted by a group my wife follows. Always a new face every week. Some have been repeated for months - one has been up for almost 4 years (a close friend of my wife). At least this young lady's family can have some sort of "closure". I think in a lot of cases it's the hope that wears people down until they're just broken.

I guess being raised in Africa made me a pessimist, but when my wife and I found out she was dead I said that it was the first thing I thought when I saw her picture: she's already dead. My wife replied "me too".

schumi

Honorary Master
Friend of Meghan Cremer shocked murder suspect grew up on their farm

Cape Town – A friend of the deceased Meghan Cremer, Linda Mohr, has responded to the questions that have surfaced over one of the three suspects who appeared in the Athlone Magistrate's Court on Thursday on charges of murder, theft of a vehicle and the possession of stolen property.

The 30-year-old Cremer's body was found at a sand mine in Philippi at 1am on Thursday after she had gone missing early on Saturday evening. Mohr also lives on the stud farm at the Vaderlandsche Rietvlei stables in Philippi where Cremer lived in a cottage.

Jeremy Sias, 27, Charles Daniels, 39, and Shiraaz Jaftha, 34, appeared in court following their arrest earlier this week. Netwerk24 reported that Sias had taken police to the site where she was buried at around 1am on Thursday, where she was found tied up and had a rope around her neck.

Commenting on the fact that Sias is a Facebook friend with Mohr's son, which meant Cremer would have known him, she posted on social media: "We, as the whole Mohr family, would like to address the many questions we have been receiving about the suspect, Jeremy, and our son being friends on Facebook.
More at: https://www.iol.co.za/capetimes/news/friend-of-meghan-cremer-shocked-murder-suspect-grew-up-on-their-farm-30528930

Gordon_R

Executive Member
All pretty nasty characters: https://www.news24.com/SouthAfrica/News/meghan-cremer-murder-all-three-accused-have-past-convictions-pending-cases-20190815
Prosecutor Envar Hartnick told the court that records show that Sias has a pending car theft case and a prior assault conviction.

Daniels has a pending theft case and a prior drug conviction.

Jaftha has a pending murder case and a prior drug conviction.

It could not immediately be ascertained if the three were out on bail or warnings at the time of Cremer's death.

Blue Shirt

Such upstanding citizens.

I repeat what I said in another thread: Our criminal justice system is a joke.

RedViking

Nord of the South
The hell some people have to face on a daily basis is heart breaking.