Melbourne Bourke Street incident: police confirm assailant dead after 'terror' attack - live updates

EADC

Expert Member
How so? A dead man can't can kill schite? Those cops were a joke. I though about this for a while and simply gave up on your logic.
If you look at the original statement by mightyquin, my logic was if it was the US the perpetrator would potentially have more than a knife.

TysonRoux

Expert Member
Donations flow in for Melbourne attack's 'trolley man'

A homeless man who used a shopping trolley to fend off a knife-wielding attacker as he stabbed at police in Melbourne has been unexpectedly rewarded by grateful citizens who have donated more than A$50,000 (£28,000) to help him.

Michael Rogers, nicknamed “trolley man” on social media, repeatedly tried to hold off the alleged attacker, Hassan Khalif Shire Ali, who was lunging at police and had earlier stabbed three people, one fatally, in Friday’s attack.

His actions were filmed by witnesses, and local media and a charity tracked him down afterwards to get his story.

Rogers’ reaction was made even more remarkable as he was metres away from a vehicle containing gas cylinders that the attacker had set alight.

Last edited:

TysonRoux

Expert Member
You know the drill
Be honest, or maybe that's a too much to ask of a troll, tell us what you thought the odds were of this being a muslim terrorist, or a non-muslim mentally deranged terrorist, before his name was reported.

The muslim terrorists name is Hassan Khalif Shire Ali.

Solarion

Honorary Master
Commissioner Ashton said the man, who was from Somalia, had relatives known to police from a “terrorism perspective”.
“He’s got family associations that are well known to us,” he said.
Then you have only yourselves to blame for this happening. You knew and you did nothing. You sat on your hands and waited to see what would happen. I'm presuming this was the plan all along as it was in 9/11. I'm also presuming that you allow things like this to happen so that you can slowly and effectively erode away the rights of the ordinary citizens.

Mephisto_Helix

Resident Postwhore
Then you have only yourselves to blame for this happening. You knew and you did nothing. You sat on your hands and waited to see what would happen. I'm presuming this was the plan all along as it was in 9/11. I'm also presuming that you allow things like this to happen so that you can slowly and effectively erode away the rights of the ordinary citizens.
truth ...... sorry but if you know what his links are, get him and his kind the fark out of your country, jesus

TysonRoux

Expert Member
truth ...... sorry but if you know what his links are, get him and his kind the fark out of your country, jesus
Correct, ..... they should have done that and shown a middle finger to the SJW's that would have been triggered by them acting before an offense was committed.

ForceFate

Honorary Master
You think that they shouldn't have arrested this muslim terrorist before he attacked?
No, you wanted him deported simply because his relatives are known terror suspects. So I asked if you wanted him thrown out because of his relatives...

EADC

Expert Member
Be honest, or maybe that's a too much to ask of a troll, tell us what you thought the odds were of this being a muslim terrorist, or a non-muslim mentally deranged terrorist, before his name was reported.

The muslim terrorists name is Hassan Khalif Shire Ali.
Unlike you and the EFF I don't judge people by their race or religion.

So to me a terrorist is a terrorist I take no joy in him being white or black, Muslim or a marine.

But unlike some who clearly do.

Someone who's goal is to hurt people on mass is a garbage person.