Metrofibre FTTH - Edenburg, Sandton

nevadayz

Expert Member
Hey guys,

Just saw that Metrofibre is coming to do a presentation in our complex about their services, they've already been in contact with our Body Corp.

Just wanted to find out if anyone has any experience with them?

I have some of their pricing and packages, and for a base 10Mb Uncapped line, its R733pm.
They claim to be Open Access and only need a 3 month contract to be signed, not sure if this is the norm.

Any questions/concerns i should raise?

Thanks.

Chevron

Serial breaker of phones
Hey guys,

Just saw that Metrofibre is coming to do a presentation in our complex about their services, they've already been in contact with our Body Corp.

Just wanted to find out if anyone has any experience with them?

I have some of their pricing and packages, and for a base 10Mb Uncapped line, its R733pm.
They claim to be Open Access and only need a 3 month contract to be signed, not sure if this is the norm.

Any questions/concerns i should raise?

Thanks.

While there are some companies offering month-month, 3 months is fine if you ask me. Really not that bad to get Fibre installed.

As for the pricing, is OK. Not really the best, but far, far from the worst.

Would I sign up for it? Yes.

nevadayz

Expert Member
Awesome, hopefully we get enough interested parties, as i think you need 40% adoption in a complex.

While there are some companies offering month-month, 3 months is fine if you ask me. Really not that bad to get Fibre installed.

As for the pricing, is OK. Not really the best, but far, far from the worst.

Would I sign up for it? Yes.

pinball wizard

Honorary Master

Open Access would suggest that no contract with metrofibre would need to be signed. I'd ask that.

In the same vein, ask what ISPs are on their network, as in which ISP can you use on their open access?

nevadayz

Expert Member
True that, will bring it up.

Open Access would suggest that no contract with metrofibre would need to be signed. I'd ask that.

In the same vein, ask what ISPs are on their network, as in which ISP can you use on their open access?

Kyoto

MFN have installed in Sunninghill and have had several resellers, look at the Greencom forum.