MIA MyBB Forumites

She and ZoomZoom are quite similar. But I don't think bokdrol gets moist at the prospect of trashing Afrikaner men.

Though there is that time she burned hubby's clothes.

maumau

Honorary Master
f2wolf had some big medical issues I seem to recall. Hope he is OK.
Yeah, that's what I'm worried about. The cancer returned, he got back with an ex and the last we heard from him he was in CT.

I seem to remember him saying if he responded well to treatment he'd stay in SA, if not he'd return to France because treatment is free there.

Sending good wishes to him wherever he is.

KT-B

Honorary Master
Yeah, that's what I'm worried about. The cancer returned, he got back with an ex and the last we heard from him he was in CT.

I seem to remember him saying if he responded well to treatment he'd stay in SA, if not he'd return to France because treatment is free there.

Sending good wishes to him wherever he is.
Same

HavocXphere

Honorary Master
I think he "left" due to some finance thread or whatever
Still check the new threads every month or two mostly to see if the forum picked something up that mainstream media missed.

Don't even remember what annoyed me in whatever thread but was just a straw that broke camels back situation.

Just not for me anymore. No hard feelings vs anyone.

The_Mowgs

Executive Member
Still check the new threads every month or two mostly to see if the forum picked something up that mainstream media missed.

Don't even remember what annoyed me in whatever thread but was just a straw that broke camels back situation.

Just not for me anymore. No hard feelings vs anyone.
Come back man. I always enjoyed reading your posts. Don't worry what other people think.

Grant

Honorary Master
Joelus, the forum's self loathing jew and queen of virtue signalling.

What happened, did it clone itself?