MIA MyBB Forumites

PhireSide

Executive Member
He chats to me every day on Telegram and gmail - and sometimes posts in LPW threads. He needs a new phone. You will see more of him when he has chosen his prize.
I can add you to our off-thread Telegram group if you like
Thank you for the offer, but I never use my Telegram nowadays - only for the NHW group and even then I only open the app once in a blue moon to see if there was anything I missed :)

Glad to hear he is OK though. I met him a while back in East London when I picked up a PC heatsink from me - friendly chap, was worried something might have happened to him. He does stay in Slummies, after all.

KT-B

Honorary Master
Thank you for the offer, but I never use my Telegram nowadays - only for the NHW group and even then I only open the app once in a blue moon to see if there was anything I missed :)

Glad to hear he is OK though. I met him a while back in East London when I picked up a PC heatsink from me - friendly chap, was worried something might have happened to him. He does stay in Slummies, after all.
Ah he is an awesome friend. Known him since the PCFormat days. He is fine - I will pass on your concern. He sometimes comes up and we go to rAge together. Hoping his brother will pay for this trip too.

ArtyLoop

Executive Member
Sorry people I've been MIA
Its been tough at work.

I was given a deadline to get stuff out the door by the 16th of July, in other words, an entire product and its software.
They have since relaxed the deadline somewhat, but it still remains an awful lot of work :(

So what I did is basically to just lay off of forums and other sites to just ensure my focus remains razor sharp during the day.
It worked- Just one problem, I am now hitting burn-out.

As for what it is I am working on, its pretty major, and every one of you will see it next year when it rolls out country wide :)
It is the kind of project that makes your career hit the highest point ever. It is the feather in your cap you dream of.

I am the lead developer on the entire project, and that's why I am so balls-deep in work.

Sorry again for being so absent @Chuckmyster @KT-B @EMAM

RedViking

Nord of the South
Sorry people I've been MIA
Its been tough at work.

I was given a deadline to get stuff out the door by the 16th of July, in other words, an entire product and its software.
They have since relaxed the deadline somewhat, but it still remains an awful lot of work :(

So what I did is basically to just lay off of forums and other sites to just ensure my focus remains razor sharp during the day.
It worked- Just one problem, I am now hitting burn-out.

As for what it is I am working on, its pretty major, and every one of you will see it next year when it rolls out country wide :)
It is the kind of project that makes your career hit the highest point ever. It is the feather in your cap you dream of.

I am the lead developer on the entire project, and that's why I am so balls-deep in work.

Sorry again for being so absent @Chuckmyster @KT-B @EMAM
I thought maybe you went into depression because of what Holywood did to sonic.

ArtyLoop

Executive Member
I thought maybe you went into depression because of what Holywood did to sonic.
Nah, I was pissed off, sure, but I got on my keyboard and joined the masses of fans out there who gave it to Jeff Fowler.
As we all know he has since decided to own up and fix the film.