Michael Jordaan's best investment - and his smartphone of choice

Gudnews

Expert Member
Bank Zero? I wonder what they are cooking up? I'm of the impression that Tymebank beat them to breakfast and it's going to be very hard to get folks interested in their lunch offering.

emperornemesis

Funny how many "execs" of technology comoanies like using Apple products. I recall a C roll minion asking me to fix his macbook. I told him I'll fix it the day he gets a proper laptop. Needless to say, the "genius bar" struggled for about three weeks to fix it, probably because their name is a misnomer.

eg2505

Honorary Master
Oi, i have a Macbook Pro and iPhone and many here do. It does'nt mean we're gay!
no but you all are i**** who do not appreciate technology and prefer dumb-ed down sanitized devices
and this is from somebody who HAS a work I***phone used as a glorified hotspot for my Samsung.

neoprema

Executive Member
no but you all are i**** who do not appreciate technology and prefer dumb-ed down sanitized devices
and this is from somebody who HAS a work I***phone used as a glorified hotspot for my Samsung.
uhuh... lol.

Nike7

I'm gay and you'll never find me using that ****! Apple products are for people who hate technology.
Funny how all the tech CEOs prefer Apple then. Or how you walk into a Computer Science lecture at Stanford and see only Macbooks.