Microchip or quantum dot tattoo, will you take it ?

etienne_marais

Executive Member
Forget about conspiracies and religion, approach this rationally and secularly if you so chose.

Would you implant yourself with a microchip or apply quantum dots ? We are at a stage where human advancement and civil order can be propelled by heaps and bounds. Those who do not may be seen as a burden to society and anti-technology holding humanity back. At the moment all seems in goodwill, but Communist China (which will kill you for having an opinion or burn down your church) is also en route with advanced surveillance programs and communication networks.

From vaccinations to implants:

The Bill and Melinda Gates foundation is involved in hard work to make life better, notably for poor communities with a focus on vaccinations.

[Conspiracy theory entails Bill's alleged statement that he does not vaccinate his own children (denounced as hoax by many). Hence anti-vaxers.]

In a recent REDDIT Questions and Answers (AMA - Ask me Anything) Bill Gates mentioned the use of digitial certificates to verify whether you have had a vaccine or recovered from COVID or tested.

What changes are we going to have to make to how businesses operate to maintain our economy while providing social distancing?
The question of which businesses should keep going is tricky. Certainly food supply and the health system. We still need water, electricity and the internet. Supply chains for critical things need to be maintained. Countries are still figuring out what to keep running.

Eventually we will have some digital certificates to show who has recovered or been tested recently or when we have a vaccine who has received it.
It mentions nothing of RFID or Quantum Dot implants claimed by some conspiracy theorists and digital certificates do not automatically imply an implant of any sort.

However Microsoft is in the business of Microchip implants:

Bill Gates Backs Birth Control With Wireless On-Off Switch (women can flip switch triggering hormone release from implanted chip when ready to start trying for children).

Microsoft is also an 'alliance member' for ID2020 which want to make sure all people on the planet have a registered Digital Identity by 2030. This again is not necessarily an implant or tattoo of any kind, though such would be far more efficient.

View attachment 814251

The goals of ID2020 are:

• Political Unity: In 2015 all United Nations countries made a global commitment to provide legal identity for everyone by 2030.
  • Global connectivity: Smart device proliferation allows new registration methods and enables consistent interaction with identity data.
  • Emerging technology: Block-chain technology, like that used with Bitcoin, and into which Microsoft has invested to create a decentralized id (DID) makes secure and verifiable tech accessible to the masses.
  • New Identity Model: Consumers want a seamless and secure digital experience.
One of the requirements for proposed technologies by an alliance partner is:

Where the identity lifecycle is defined as:
  1. Identity Proofing
  2. Issuance
  3. Authentication
  4. Authorization
  5. ID management (including Recovery)

and another is:

1APPLICABILITY
1.1Must be useful in both physical, offline and online scenarios.Must take into account of, but not limited to the following:
  1. Power may not be available to support identity transaction(s)
  2. Wired or wireless data or cellular services may not be available to complete identity transaction(s)
  3. Service requestor may not have a portable device
  4. Service provider may have limited IT infrastructure

RFID seems like a good contender.

The other alliance members (apart from Microsoft) of ID2020 are:

* accenture (Fortune 500 Company involved in consulting, digital technology etc.)
* Gavi (the Vaccine Alliance)
* Rockefeller Foundation (philanthropy, oil, according to wikipedia involved in Eugenic and funded Nazi experiments despite Jews being targets)
* IDEO.ORG (consulting and design)

Yet another project Microsoft is involved in is a digital tatoo with electronics for controlling stuff. NFC (Near Field Communication technology seems key).

Googe Images - Digital Tattoos

(Article)

But if goes further with 'Quantum Dots' with MIT and Microsoft involvement.

Biocompatible near-infrared quantum dots delivered to the skin by microneedle patches record vaccination
(In Christian nomenclature this could be seen as a mark.)

On the record
Vaccines prevent disease and save lives; however, lack of standardized immunization recordkeeping makes it challenging to track vaccine coverage across the world. McHugh et al.developed dissolvable microneedles that deliver patterns of near-infrared light-emitting microparticles to the skin. Particle patterns are invisible to the eye but can be imaged using modified smartphones. By codelivering a vaccine, the pattern of particles in the skin could serve as an on-person vaccination record. Patterns were detected 9 months after intradermal delivery of microparticles in rats, and codelivery of inactivated poliovirus led to protective antibody production. Discrete microneedle-delivered microparticle patterns in porcine and pigmented human skin were identifiable using semiautomated machine learning. These results demonstrate proof of concept for intradermal on-person vaccination recordkeeping.

saor

Honorary Master
If it was possible to safely integrate some circuitry into my body that allowed me to discard my phone and interact with computers using thought & maybe even with other people etc. then I don't really have an issue with it. Would probably do it. If I'd get an implant or mechanical arm to save my life, seems reasonable to get something to improve or change my life in a way I think is useful or interesting.

etienne_marais

Executive Member
If it's mandatory, nope.
What if it is voluntarily mandatory ? i.e. You are helping the cause of containing epidemics, propelling humanity into the future, 'clean' solution to many problems etc. Eventually it may be a convenience to buy and sell, and your options to do so will become less and less. For example you can't enter a supermarket if you are not certified disease free...

borro

Expert Member
What if it is voluntarily mandatory ? i.e. You are helping the cause of containing epidemics, propelling humanity into the future, 'clean' solution to many problems etc. Eventually it may be a convenience to buy and sell, and your options to do so will become less and less. For example you can't enter a supermarket if you are not certified disease free...
Well, since they are so super smart, I'm sure they can invent another way for those of us who don't want it/
If not, it kinda starts to look like biblical prophesy being fulfilled, which means it won't last too long.

https://blog.frontiersin.org/2017/06/14/research-on-creating-human-super-intelligence-wins-first-annual-spotlight-award/?utm_source=S-YOU&utm_medium=S-NET&utm_campaign=MRK_SPOTLIGHT_20170000_SL3-RT2-winannounce

https://www.newscientist.com/article/2109868-100-million-project-to-make-intelligence-boosting-brain-implant/

https://www.nbcnews.com/tech/tech-news/brain-hacking-what-bill-gates-other-tech-titans-want-our-n833156

saor

Honorary Master
Well, since they are so super smart, I'm sure they can invent another way for those of us who don't want it/
There's currently no alternative to vaccinations for example. People see the value and I think some would even go along with schools that didn't allow unvaccinated kids. Is this all that different?

borro

Expert Member
There's currently no alternative to vaccinations for example. People see the value and I think some would even go along with schools that didn't allow unvaccinated kids. Is this all that different?
It does seem like the plan. If Big Pharma had noble intentions, I would be less skeptical.

Prawnapple

Expert Member
Yes. Transhumanism ftw! It's an inevitable future as we transition from man to machine.

100 years ago, if you had told somebody that they'd be forced to carry a cellphone around with them wherever they went, you'd probably be laughed at. Now, that is a reality. You can't run a business or be available at all times without a cellphone, or some form of communication. In that sense, whether 10, 100 or 1000 years, human / machine fusion will continue to become a thing.

Bobbin

Executive Member
If it's from a government then I am literally selling myself to slavery. The mark means nothing without the beast.

gamer16

Honorary Master
Microchip you say?

Yes because consolidated personal information has never been used for nefarious or Orwellian means.