Microchip or quantum dot tattoo, will you take it ?

SauRoNZA

Honorary Master
Why bother with a GPS in your wrist when you already have one in your pocket?
No matter how you attempt to disable the GPS on your phone its always still operational.
Only on those crappy Androids...

But besides the phones will disappear more and more in this connected future.

Last edited:

SauRoNZA

Honorary Master
I leave home without my phone as I often do, driving my non tracker car.
When I cross a border I go wherever I like once I'm over the border. They know I'm in the country but that's where it ends.
If I buy and pay by card they know I was there, but they don't know where I am after that.
And if you think the chip won't have GPS...

Not a flying **** will I be tracked every step I take, and NOT a damn will I have ANYTHING implanted into my body.

Thanks.
It won’t have GPS. It’s physically impossible, so all of your worries above go out the window with that.

The reservation about the implant part I could fully agree with, but what if it’s no more intense than a simple injection?

SauRoNZA

Honorary Master
Add to that internet of things.... and then, on the day that you dont pay your car installment... your car wont start... etc.
They could do that right here right now if they wanted to so you further support my point that the embedded chip system wouldn’t change much.

It would just be a token for existing things.

SauRoNZA

Honorary Master
I think anyone who looks forward to this insanity should be the first one in the wood chipper.
I’m lining up for the wood chipper then.

I already use my GPS tracking on my person to enable anything I can in my life.

Don’t use keys because I don’t need them. Would throw my wallet away the moment I didn’t need my card for silly little things any more as I already don’t in many cases.

Would be awesome if someone could just scan my medical identity record if I moer off my motorcycle.

Tracking me would be quite pointless as I’m in the same locations day in and day out.

Fargle

I’m lining up for the wood chipper then.

I already use my GPS tracking on my person to enable anything I can in my life.

Don’t use keys because I don’t need them. Would throw my wallet away the moment I didn’t need my card for silly little things any more as I already don’t in many cases.

Would be awesome if someone could just scan my medical identity record if I moer off my motorcycle.

Tracking me would be quite pointless as I’m in the same locations day in and day out.
The truth is that most people are as easily manipulated as you are.
As long as whatever is being presented appears to make life 'better' people will go for it and pay for it, no matter how invasive or even unreliable.
Mostly they just want to fit in and be a part of 'things', but that's always been with the drone masses.
That's why platforms like FB exist and thrive; they're designed to appeal to the lowest common denominators in society.
Swarms of people all playing the same game, yet all believing they're expressing their individuality and thinking anyone else really gives a damn.

rambo919

Executive Member
Swarms of people all playing the same game, yet all believing they're expressing their individuality and thinking anyone else really gives a damn.
I'm a unique individual.... just like everyone else. I also believe what is socially acceptable and comfortable to believe, I think for myself by thinking what everyone else thinks. We are the borg, resistance is futile.

Fargle

I'm a unique individual.... just like everyone else. I also believe what is socially acceptable and comfortable to believe, I think for myself by thinking what everyone else thinks. We are the borg, resistance is futile.
Riiiiiiiight...:sick:

SauRoNZA

Honorary Master
The truth is that most people are as easily manipulated as you are.
As long as whatever is being presented appears to make life 'better' people will go for it and pay for it, no matter how invasive or even unreliable.
Mostly they just want to fit in and be a part of 'things', but that's always been with the drone masses.
That's why platforms like FB exist and thrive; they're designed to appeal to the lowest common denominators in society.
It’s not manipulation if you are doing it voluntarily while being fully aware of it.

Also it’s not about fitting in with anyone, I’m one of a very small minority that uses these things the way I do where people like yourself run away in fear.

I don’t do Facebook. The latter part of the statement I agree with, certainly not part of the swarm.

All in all the benefits far outweigh the very minor cons.

tehtorq

All in all the benefits far outweigh the very minor cons.
I think what's been argued is that the cons are not readily visible now. You're giving control away and when the cons present themselves at a later point, its too late.

SauRoNZA

Honorary Master
I think what's been argued is that the cons are not readily visible now. You're giving control away and when the cons present themselves at a later point, its too late.
The funny thing is the more people think there is less and less private the more the world is actually moving towards privacy.

It will ultimately self regulate.

rambo919

Executive Member
The funny thing is the more people think there is less and less private the more the world is actually moving towards privacy.

It will ultimately self regulate.
The USSR was also self regulating...... it was also focused on the rights of the proletariat..... it was also obsessed with legality.....

etienne_marais

Executive Member
Patent WO/2020/060606
Applicants: Microsoft Technology Licensing LLC

Windows Central

Bitcoin News

rustypup

I am not a piece of livestock or inventory
Wrong.

Unless you're a nation state that is precisely what you are. You're a little economic contributor doing your bit for the collective whole. Your life has been scrutinised and recorded from before you were born.

What? You thought you were "special" and "an individual"? That's not how populations work. You're a disposable meat-bag whose only function is to consume and produce more disposable meat-bags.

etienne_marais

Executive Member
Wrong.

Unless you're a nation state that is precisely what you are. You're a little economic contributor doing your bit for the collective whole. Your life has been scrutinised and recorded from before you were born.

What? You thought you were "special" and "an individual"? That's not how populations work. You're a disposable meat-bag whose only function is to consume and produce more disposable meat-bags.
We are not really a nation state. We are quasi nation state. We have an unreachable utopian view of a multicultural society governed by Communists with the air of a nation state.

In true nation states you are not just a number, you are a patriot that is willing to die for the good of the nation and the nation takes good care of you. Resulting in order, clean streets, financial stability, good care of nature and a plethora of liberties.

Daruk

Honorary Master
It’s not manipulation if you are doing it voluntarily while being fully aware of it.
Unless you are told that you can't participate in mainstream society without it. What if you can't register a business or be employed without it? Of course the flipside to that is 'well you can't already without your ID document'... truth is it's not really voluntary.
Having a digital ID will effectively give the powers that be more power than they had before. They will have the power to effectively 'kill you' digitally - You won't 'exist' in the system without the digital ID.