Microchip or quantum dot tattoo, will you take it ?

SauRoNZA

Honorary Master
Unless you are told that you can't participate in mainstream society without it. What if you can't register a business or be employed without it? Of course the flipside to that is 'well you can't already without your ID document'... truth is it's not really voluntary.
Having a digital ID will effectively give the powers that be more power than they had before. They will have the power to effectively 'kill you' digitally - You won't 'exist' in the system without the digital ID.
Not really manipulation either though, rather just simple facts.

It’s like saying you can do business without having money.

The need to have money is also forced on you, however it’s a simple fact of life and not a manipulation for you to make use of it.

They can already kill you in the system if they wanted to, nothing is new about that.

Daruk

Honorary Master
Not really manipulation either though, rather just simple facts.

It’s like saying you can do business without having money.

The need to have money is also forced on you, however it’s a simple fact of life and not a manipulation for you to make use of it.

They can already kill you in the system if they wanted to, nothing is new about that.
And therein lies the subtlety. It's certainly marketed as a 'fact of life', that's why it's just accepted en masse. Society has operated like that for ages.
Right now the 'kill you in the system' relates to incompetence mostly, though in China and other communist countries that will differ... it's interesting to see how quickly the west is adopting some of those standards now though. Add a chunk more subtlety for it to work in the west - instead of incompetence being the factor, it becomes stupidity on the part of the person not accepting it.

Do you know that you can still live in the USA as a citizen without any official form of ID? Recent voting highlighted that... I found it interesting.

Last edited:

mister

Executive Member
If it was possible to safely integrate some circuitry into my body that allowed me to discard my phone and interact with computers using thought & maybe even with other people etc. then I don't really have an issue with it. Would probably do it. If I'd get an implant or mechanical arm to save my life, seems reasonable to get something to improve or change my life in a way I think is useful or interesting.
Absolutely not... I don't want my brain blue screening or my thinking getting slow because ****ing Windows Defender has decided to interfere.

rambo919

Executive Member
Having had to watch a webinar on global taxing recently there are a lot of parallels. For the sake of convenience people want to make taxing automatic, they want to completely eliminate user variable input.... this will eventually lead to a globalized system of taxing where nations have no input in how they conduct their taxing affairs because "the system" won't allow dissent. Everyone is fetishising one world government whether they realize it or not, they are figuratively lusting after increasing levels of slavery to the system.....

"We are the Borg. Lower your shields and surrender your ships(weapons). We will add your biological and technological distinctiveness to our own. Your culture will adapt to service us. Resistance is futile."
This quote is no different to people demanding sane people who can see what is happening stop with their "conspiracy theories" and "just comply because that's just how things are" accompanied with "this is better for everyone" or "you are a crazy person that should either convert or be ostracized for the good of the people" with increasing demands of "removing children from mentally unstable parents so we can properly educate them". The crackpot Bill Nye not so long ago publicly advocated for this saying "climate change deniers are dangerous and we must SAVE their children from them".

At the same time you have the cognative dissonance of "all cultures must be protected", "all cultures are equal" and "all cultures must merge"...... this is no different from eventual legal forced assimilation. It's already being beta tested in the developed west with people being fined, jailed or having their children removed for various reasons including: homeschooling, playing with toy guns, one of the myriad of made up phobia's, etc.

In the UK now you get visits from the police because you "might" be committing some kind of thought crime.... MIGHT be doing it. People are scared of reporting crimes involving Muslims because the police either don't respond or they fine or arrest the reporter for Islamophobia.

In Canada pastors can get arrested for saying homosexual activity is a sin.

In murica people are in the closet about being critical of anything considered "settled science" because they value being able to find employment. In some places being even slightly conservative means having no chance of finding either employment or accommodation. People have been assaulted just for wearing a stupid cap.

In SA unless you are politically connected or ideologically sycophantic good luck finding employment or tenders.
"We are the Borg. Lower your shields and surrender your ships(weapons). We will add your biological and technological distinctiveness to our own. Your culture will adapt to service us. Resistance is futile."

SauRoNZA

Honorary Master
Do you know that you can still live in the USA as a citizen without any official form of ID? Recent voting highlighted that... I found it interesting.
Only if you were born there though, and only before a certain date as I recall.

Daruk

Honorary Master
Only if you were born there though, and only before a certain date as I recall.
Yeah, it's definitely on it's way out, but as with many modern tech approaches, they lag - necessity is the mother of all...

STS

Mafia Detective
Having had to watch a webinar on global taxing recently there are a lot of parallels. For the sake of convenience people want to make taxing automatic, they want to completely eliminate user variable input.... this will eventually lead to a globalized system of taxing where nations have no input in how they conduct their taxing affairs because "the system" won't allow dissent. Everyone is fetishising one world government whether they realize it or not, they are figuratively lusting after increasing levels of slavery to the system.....

This quote is no different to people demanding sane people who can see what is happening stop with their "conspiracy theories" and "just comply because that's just how things are" accompanied with "this is better for everyone" or "you are a crazy person that should either convert or be ostracized for the good of the people" with increasing demands of "removing children from mentally unstable parents so we can properly educate them". The crackpot Bill Nye not so long ago publicly advocated for this saying "climate change deniers are dangerous and we must SAVE their children from them".

At the same time you have the cognative dissonance of "all cultures must be protected", "all cultures are equal" and "all cultures must merge"...... this is no different from eventual legal forced assimilation. It's already being beta tested in the developed west with people being fined, jailed or having their children removed for various reasons including: homeschooling, playing with toy guns, one of the myriad of made up phobia's, etc.

In the UK now you get visits from the police because you "might" be committing some kind of thought crime.... MIGHT be doing it. People are scared of reporting crimes involving Muslims because the police either don't respond or they fine or arrest the reporter for Islamophobia.

In Canada pastors can get arrested for saying homosexual activity is a sin.

In murica people are in the closet about being critical of anything considered "settled science" because they value being able to find employment. In some places being even slightly conservative means having no chance of finding either employment or accommodation. People have been assaulted just for wearing a stupid cap.

In SA unless you are politically connected or ideologically sycophantic good luck finding employment or tenders.
You took a series of things you disagree with and let them all lead to some random conclusion? It's a bit hypocritical that you argue that cultures being equal is a bad thing, yet when your culture of belief in a supernatural tyrant is being phased out you are equally upset. It's also a bit hypocritical to be upset that the pastor cannot condemn the homosexual in church but society cannot condemn the christian for their outdated beliefs. Homosexuals had to go through prosecution and victimisation just as often as christians had to.

Nobody is arrested for thought crimes, people are visited for putting those thought crimes on an online forum which causes concern in the first place. We don't have mind reading technology just yet.

So what is the point of all this? Bad things happen to christians so therefore the christians are right?

rambo919

Executive Member
You took a series of things you disagree with and let them all lead to some random conclusion? It's a bit hypocritical that you argue that cultures being equal is a bad thing, yet when your culture of belief in a supernatural tyrant is being phased out you are equally upset. It's also a bit hypocritical to be upset that the pastor cannot condemn the homosexual in church but society cannot condemn the christian for their outdated beliefs. Homosexuals had to go through prosecution and victimisation just as often as christians had to.

Nobody is arrested for thought crimes, people are visited for putting those thought crimes on an online forum which causes concern in the first place. We don't have mind reading technology just yet.
Speech is not action, it is the externalization of thoughts. Arresting people for speech is arresting them for thought crime.

Core beliefs are not evolutionary, they don't become "outdated" unless the are predicated on environments that don't exist anymore.

You are comparing apples to oranges, the pastor says homosexual behavior is immoral and he gets put into prison or fined for it..... this is not equal to homosexuals developing hurt feelings because others refuse to be their friends and affirm their lifestyles.

Unless you are allowed to voice your beliefs you are not allowed to hold them, imposing legal penalties for religious beliefs is persecution. It does not matter whether the penalty is a fine, expulsion, imprisonment, torture or death. This means that Christians increasingly follow a religion that is becoming slowly outlawed..... not because they are religious but because their religion demands that their prime loyalty is to their God not to any worldly system..... The new world state that is forming demands worship and complete loyalty, ANY ideology or religion that opposes that will be eliminated..... sound familiar perhaps?

So what is the point of all this? Bad things happen to christians so therefore the christians are right?
My point was obvious, the new system is going out of it's way to liquadate all current cultures by equalizing them and in that manner making them irrelevant. If all cultures are equal then none of them are particularly important, this is simple logic. Religion and culture is being relegated to being past times instead of driving forces.

It has nothing necessarily to do with Christianity, Christianity merely happens to be the strongest opponent of the new system in the west so it's being hit the hardest first. Christianity also does not recognize the authority of the new system in all the area's it requires and will not conform to it's demands. It's a new global intolerant religion that can only survive if it neutralizes all that came before it.

If you step back and look at everything almost none of it is actually random, people only prefer to think of it as random because the opposite is too uncomfortable. In the current form the system already demands worship, it has heretics and heathens that must be either contained or eliminated.... often by people that claim to not be religious even though they comply unthinkingly with religious zeal.

I happen to be a heretic because when I was still young and stupid I converted to the system..... then I woke up and converted to Christianity.

I don't agree with men and woman having total equity(though I believe in them having total equality), homosexuality, that sex can be conveniently conformed to a fluid gender spectrum, man made climate change, evolution (necessarily), political globalization, fast technological progress just for the sake of it, culture/religious/racial equity(which again is different to equality), transhumanism, or any of the other modern idols.

My religion is not being "phased out" it's being attacked and eliminated, and as I will persist with my resistance at one point in the future if things progress that fast I likely will be physically eliminated for my heresy because I dared to refuse to worship the system.

This is nothing new of course, ancient Rome attempted it for exactly the same reasons and then co-opted it later when it could not succeed, then it smothered the real Christianity and imported other religions into it bit by bit and eventually ended up with a religion where people thought they were worshiping God but really worshiped the proto global system.... brainwashing is nothing new. Cathlochism became a political cult that attempted to conquer the world with priests instead of armies.... just like Islam or the British later did following the same patterns.

etienne_marais

Executive Member
A Digital “Snapshot” for Every Injection.

Whether health officials are running a scheduled vaccination program or an urgent pandemic response campaign, they can make better decisions if they know when and where each injection occurs.

With an optional RFID/NFC tag on each BFS prefilled syringe, ApiJect will make this possible. Before giving an injection, the healthcare worker will be able to launch a free mobile app and “tap" the prefilled syringe on their phone, capturing the NFC tag’s unique serial number, GPS location and date/time.

The app then uploads the data to a government-selected cloud database. Aggregated injection data provides health administrators an evolving real-time “injection map.”

The Trutherizer

Expert Member
The problem is never technology. It's the opportunist misuse of technology that is the problem.
Take the internet. It has the potential to be the greatest beneficial technological invention of all time. And to an extent it has lived up to that promise. On the other hand it has also allowed criminal activity and intergovernmental interference at a global level to prosper. Allows anybody in the world to directly attack and extort anybody else anywhere in the world.

Now don't get me wrong. I love the internet. I'm just sure that however much potential for good technologies such as described may hold - It will also lead to abuse, and potentially the enslavement of entire nations.

Volksieboi

Expert Member
Speech is not action, it is the externalization of thoughts. Arresting people for speech is arresting them for thought crime.

Core beliefs are not evolutionary, they don't become "outdated" unless the are predicated on environments that don't exist anymore.

You are comparing apples to oranges, the pastor says homosexual behavior is immoral and he gets put into prison or fined for it..... this is not equal to homosexuals developing hurt feelings because others refuse to be their friends and affirm their lifestyles.

Unless you are allowed to voice your beliefs you are not allowed to hold them, imposing legal penalties for religious beliefs is persecution. It does not matter whether the penalty is a fine, expulsion, imprisonment, torture or death. This means that Christians increasingly follow a religion that is becoming slowly outlawed..... not because they are religious but because their religion demands that their prime loyalty is to their God not to any worldly system..... The new world state that is forming demands worship and complete loyalty, ANY ideology or religion that opposes that will be eliminated..... sound familiar perhaps?

My point was obvious, the new system is going out of it's way to liquadate all current cultures by equalizing them and in that manner making them irrelevant. If all cultures are equal then none of them are particularly important, this is simple logic. Religion and culture is being relegated to being past times instead of driving forces.

It has nothing necessarily to do with Christianity, Christianity merely happens to be the strongest opponent of the new system in the west so it's being hit the hardest first. Christianity also does not recognize the authority of the new system in all the area's it requires and will not conform to it's demands. It's a new global intolerant religion that can only survive if it neutralizes all that came before it.

If you step back and look at everything almost none of it is actually random, people only prefer to think of it as random because the opposite is too uncomfortable. In the current form the system already demands worship, it has heretics and heathens that must be either contained or eliminated.... often by people that claim to not be religious even though they comply unthinkingly with religious zeal.

I happen to be a heretic because when I was still young and stupid I converted to the system..... then I woke up and converted to Christianity.

I don't agree with men and woman having total equity(though I believe in them having total equality), homosexuality, that sex can be conveniently conformed to a fluid gender spectrum, man made climate change, evolution (necessarily), political globalization, fast technological progress just for the sake of it, culture/religious/racial equity(which again is different to equality), transhumanism, or any of the other modern idols.

My religion is not being "phased out" it's being attacked and eliminated, and as I will persist with my resistance at one point in the future if things progress that fast I likely will be physically eliminated for my heresy because I dared to refuse to worship the system.

This is nothing new of course, ancient Rome attempted it for exactly the same reasons and then co-opted it later when it could not succeed, then it smothered the real Christianity and imported other religions into it bit by bit and eventually ended up with a religion where people thought they were worshiping God but really worshiped the proto global system.... brainwashing is nothing new. Cathlochism became a political cult that attempted to conquer the world with priests instead of armies.... just like Islam or the British later did following the same patterns.
Are u orthodox Christian by any chance?

If u dont mind me asking

rambo919

Executive Member
Are u orthodox Christian by any chance?

If u dont mind me asking
Depends on what you mean by orthodox. I do have a man's beard but I don't bow down before pictures.

Generally I would say I am mostly a fundamentalist orthodox type where the Word is the highest authority in my life..... I take everything in it neither just literally nor just figuratively seeing as how both extremes are intellectually dishonest.

Also woman shave not men :)

rambo919

Executive Member
As a Muslim I agree with alot of what you've said

I'd extend on what you have said to say that all those who seek to live the religious way of life is under attack.
That's because it's essentially a religious war, only the attacking side refuse to admit they are religious... the church of one world woke perhaps? China is doing it differently, they also are promoting a one world religion but with the CCP as it's god, these two one world religions are clashing for dominance but at the same time attempting to wipe out all other competing religions... just in different ways.

It's really no different to what the Catholic Church or Islamic expansion (for lack of a better term) did, the use/abuse of religion to further political/material aims with a strong desire for absolute ideological dominance.

dabean

Expert Member
I'll take the chip (steer into the skid).

Some conditions though. It has to be open-source and open-access. Append only. Reads must be logged.

It's ultimately almost half a time-machine really, the more resolution the better.

Bonus content:

Jabulani22

Expert Member
Came here to say leviticus quote , ended up saying dont take anything which could compromise your life via monitoring .
Yes these things will monitor you more intensely than ever.

kolaval

Expert Member
If it was possible to safely integrate some circuitry into my body that allowed me to discard my phone and interact with computers using thought & maybe even with other people etc. then I don't really have an issue with it. Would probably do it. If I'd get an implant or mechanical arm to save my life, seems reasonable to get something to improve or change my life in a way I think is useful or interesting.
But in the very first paragraph "civil order" is mentioned, what would that mean.
Though I think it's inevitable.