Microchip or quantum dot tattoo, will you take it ?

Arthur

Honorary Master
What a collection of loopy conspiratorial nonsense.

Just ask yourself: Why on earth does the New World Order need implanted chips or microdots or quantum dots or digital passports or whatever?

Those 1980s technologies are gonna need up-close sensors everywhere, with live links to a massive central database, which is just too much expense and effort for mass surveillance and control. Besides, these implants can be removed, moved, transplanted, cloned, reprogrammed, etc.

And why store any data locally on each ID-unit/target/person?

When you think about it for more than 1.3 picoseconds, these are such primitive and problematic technologies for tracking and monitoring people that they're the last thing any Beast would use to keep the people in line.

Far better to use natural physical features like face, iris, fingerprints, kirlian field, etc.

As to all those fevered clips and articles about Microsoft being a driver in these technologies of oppression and surveillance - they're so bizarrely off the mark that anyone tempted to swallow the above tripe would squirm with sheepish embarrassment after spending just an hour anywhere in Redmond, including the CEOs office or boardroom.

Besides, they've got the wrong company. Bill Gates might well have developed a bit of a vax-messiah complex with his foundation, but he has just about zip zero to do with Microsoft, and hasn't for years.

Well-meaning as these sorts of conspiracy notions are, the creators and spreaders of this sort of nonsense are the real dupes of the devil.

beans100

Honorary Master
Why would they need to microchip you? Apple and Android already have you willingly share your whole lives with them....they already know everything.

MightyQuin

Honorary Master
Who gives a fuk, really?

Being chipped or micro-dotted would make life even more convenient.

I'm not a criminal or a deviant...I don't give 2 schits which government organization knows where I am at any given time.

access

Honorary Master
that microchip or bar-code conspiracy thing has already been implemented. just a bit differently.

through our mobile devices.

we willingly and eagerly carry around our unique identifier that collates everything about us directly and indirectly.

anyway, i would take a physical implant, if it would enhance me in some way.

Arthur

Honorary Master
Who gives a fuk, really?

Being chipped or micro-dotted would make life even more convenient.

I'm not a criminal or a deviant...I don't give 2 schits which government organization knows where I am at any given time.
Fair enough. You probably don't hold any subversive views and your actions are probably ineffectual from the regime's PoV.

But that can change. Regimes change. What is hunkydory and legal today can be deemed criminal and subversive tomorrow. It's happened many times before.

The problem then is, the evil new regime has total knowledge and control over you. The minute you stop being an ineffectual sheeple and oppose the evil regime is the same minute they cut you off from being able to buy and sell. If you're bothersome they can send round a paddywagon and disappear you. That's also happened before.

That's why some of us are rather wary of allowing the regime to have that sort of info and power.

MightyQuin

Honorary Master
Fair enough. You probably don't hold any subversive views and your actions are probably ineffectual from the regime's PoV.

But that can change. Regimes change. What is hunkydory and legal today can be deemed criminal and subversive tomorrow. It's happened many times before.

The problem then is, the evil new regime has total knowledge and control over you. The minute you stop being an ineffectual sheeple and oppose the evil regime is the same minute they cut you off from being able to buy and sell. If you're bothersome they can send round a paddywagon and disappear you. That's also happened before.

That's why some of us are rather wary of allowing the regime to have that sort of info and power.
Life's too short to have concerns about "evil regime's" that may one day misuse this level of technology IMHO...but that's just me.

Not being a subversive or "dark web" basement revolutionary, doesn't make you an ineffectual sheeple.

Oh and "paddywagon" ?? Hehehe...

1589613054928.png

Arthur

Honorary Master
@MightyQuin I didn't mean to suggest you're generally ineffective. I only meant (and said, perhaps clumsily) "from a government point of view". In other words, you're not a threat to the State.

rambo919

Executive Member
All the chips need to do is contain identifiers that wireless networks can ping.... that's it.

You don't need a massive centralized database, you can use a combination of index and p2p databases including standard government one's...... the only difficult part would be running a separate system linking everything and that's easy.

A large capacity wireless network of some kind is the only bottleneck that still existed, with 5g this will soon be gone too. With blockchain and official backdoor entry to all large databases the heavy lifting database wise is a thing of the past.

rambo919

Executive Member
@MightyQuin I didn't mean to suggest you're generally ineffective. I only meant (and said, perhaps clumsily) "from a government point of view". In other words, you're not a threat to the State.
Most people under reressive regimes (with the exception of the USSR) never had trouble with the authorities. It's the moment you decide to criticize those that rule you that the fun starts. Technically the ANC runs a repressive regime, they fein bungling and deflect to supposed racism to mask their true activities.

LCBXX

Honorary Master
Patent WO/2020/060606
Applicants: Microsoft Technology Licensing LLC

Windows Central

Bitcoin News
The Christians are probably having a field day with that patent number!