Microsoft Office 2019 Professional Retail x15 Keys - R950 Each

alphabyte

Office 365 is subscription-based - so you get all the latest updates but you keep paying forever. You can also use it on up to 5 devices, although not at the same time.
Office 2019 is a once-off purchase, installed on one machine.

SilverNodashi

Expert Member
Office 365 is subscription-based - so you get all the latest updates but you keep paying forever. You can also use it on up to 5 devices, although not at the same time.
Office 2019 is a once-off purchase, installed on one machine.
Yes I know that. @KT-B said he "like all the Apps you get with 365".

What Apps do you get with 365 that Office 2019 Professional doesn't offer?

KT-B

Honorary Master
Yes I know that. @KT-B said he "like all the Apps you get with 365".

What Apps do you get with 365 that Office 2019 Professional doesn't offer?
These are the ones I currently have installed:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/10i1hfWnrtvHh7SNRX9JRK5HZw3r2_P7r/view?usp=sharing

And these are available

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1ichjcZkUw1hdp_OLHJLSo6K3akEShoNP/view?usp=sharing

Sorry for the links - seems I cannot up load a pic here.

What’s the difference between Office 365 and Office 2019?
Office 365
is a subscription that comes with premium apps like Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote, Outlook, Publisher and Access (Publisher and Access available on PC only). The apps can be installed on multiple devices, including PCs, Macs, iPads, iPhones, Android tablets and Android phones. Office 365 also comes with services like 1 TB of OneDrive storage, 60 Skype minutes per month and Microsoft chat and phone support. With a subscription, you get the latest versions of the apps and automatically receive updates when they happen.

Office 2019 is a one-time purchase that comes with classic apps like Word, Excel and PowerPoint for PC or Mac, and does not include any of the services that come with an Office 365 subscription. One-time purchases don’t have an upgrade option, which means if you plan to upgrade to the next major release, you’ll have to buy it at full price.

Learn more about the differences between Office 365 and Office 2019 in Office Support, or use the comparison chart to help you pick the right Office version for your needs.

KT-B

Honorary Master
If you want the 2019 version - you should buy the key here (if this is 100% legal). Retail price from Microsoft is below.

Office Professional 2019

Microsoft Corporation

• One-time purchase for 1 PC • Classic 2019 versions of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook, plus Publisher and Access • Microsoft support included for 60 days at no extra cost • Licensed for home and commercial use All languages included. Compatible with Windows 10* *Go to office.com/systemrequirements for compatible versions of Windows 10 and for other feature requirements.

R6 699,00

Georgios

Hi flashgear. Could I get a key please. Can you pm the details. Thanks.

JAV

A great big thanks to Mr FlashGear - Office is all up and running - no hassles!

Great doing business with you!