Microsoft Windows 10 Professional 32/64 Bit Keys x50

Hi man. Tell me you still have a key available for me for Win10 x64 Pro, just finished my build and can't use the other one I got from you as I still use it on my laptop. Thx.
Can’t PM you for some reason you’ll need to PM me :) I do have a key for you.

Just go buy on Ebay, I buy there all the time, legit Windows 10 for R50.
I'm not even joking though, I've licensed a lot of pc's using Ebay.

For instance,
https://www.ebay.com/itm/GENUINE-WI...666418b:g:UtAAAOSw~LBbyOab:rk:4:pf:0&LH_BIN=1
That is very bad advice. Its really not very wise to be advising people who do not know better to be buying MSDN or Volume License keys off of EBay.

Firstly it is illegal to resell them and its just simply abuse of Microsoft programs which they are intended for - IT Professionals, Devs etc. Carry on using them privately but they will eventually be blacklisted. People do buy them, but dont publicly encourage it.

I just hope you are not reselling them or using them on some small to medium sized businesses. Because should they happen to get audited out of the blue one day, you will be in hot water and so will they.

These are facts. Use it, dont use it.

These are not MSDN keys, they are OEM keys, they cannot be made null & void.
Retail keys can be transferred from one computer to the next, you never have to pay again for windows 10, you can simply unlicense your copy of windows 10 on one motherboard and move it to the next, that is why you pay a premium price for a retail key of windows 10.
What they sell on ebay is OEM keys, they can only be used once on one motherboard and once used it will forever be linked to that motherboard alone, you cannot transfer it and thus have to pay again if you upgrade to a new motherboard.
It is not illegal to purchase an OEM key, and you're wrong if you think MSDN keys and OEM keys are one and the same, they are not.
MDSN keys can be used on multiple pc's up to a limit, once over that limit Microsoft abuse detection kicks in and invalidates all pc's that are using that key.
In all my time using the OEM keys, they have not once been invalidated, nor have I ever heard of an instance of OEM keys being invalidated, so you can stop spreading lies.

To quote an answer on tomshardware.com as to what an OEM key is:
Technically, an OEM copy of a Windows OS is supposed to be installed by a manufacturer or system builder using the OEM pre-installation kit only but it's all a bit ambiguous with conflicting information from Microsoft themselves. Microsoft try their best to be really vague about whether people building a system for themselves are allowed to use their OEM software in an effort to sell full retail copies but they do literally say that scenario is not allowed in the OEM licensing FAQ and then say "unless the end user is actually assembling his/her own PC, in which case, that end user is considered a system builder as well" which was in documents sent out to Microsoft's OEM partners.
PS Flashgear, you're completely biased since you're selling the keys yourself, it's in your greatest interest to discredit everything I've said as I would be making you lose customers, the fact of the matter is whoever reads this I want you to do some research yourself, it's wasteful to spend hundreds/thousands of rands on retail keys when you only really need an OEM key, and if you can get the retail key for a fraction of the price, then why bother buying it here?
You're only wasting money that could be better spent elsewhere.

Last edited:
These are not MSDN keys, they are OEM keys, they cannot be made null & void.
Retail keys can be transferred from one computer to the next, you never have to pay again for windows 10, you can simply unlicense your copy of windows 10 on one motherboard and move it to the next, that is why you pay a premium price for a retail key of windows 10.
What they sell on ebay is OEM keys, they can only be used once on one motherboard and once used it will forever be linked to that motherboard alone, you cannot transfer it and thus have to pay again if you upgrade to a new motherboard.
It is not illegal to purchase an OEM key, and you're wrong if you think MSDN keys and OEM keys are one and the same, they are not.
MDSN keys can be used on multiple pc's up to a limit, once over that limit Microsoft abuse detection kicks in and invalidates all pc's that are using that key.
In all my time using the OEM keys, they have not once been invalidated, nor have I ever heard of an instance of OEM keys being invalidated, so you can stop spreading lies.

To quote an answer on tomshardware.com as to what an OEM key is:

PS Flashgear, you're completely biased since you're selling the keys yourself, it's in your greatest interest to discredit everything I've said as I would be making you lose customers, the fact of the matter is whoever reads this I want you to do some research yourself, it's wasteful to spend hundreds/thousands of rands on retail keys when you only really need an OEM key, and if you can get the retail key for a fraction of the price, then why bother buying it here?
You're only wasting money that could be better spent elsewhere.
Incorrect, I am not worried about "losing customers" people who deal with me know that I will bend over backwards to accommodate them and personally spend time assisting them even over weekends. Be it a windows key for R450 or a R100,000 server, goodness I log onto peoples systems and spend more time on there than the key is worth. Not everything is about making a quick buck but about the service you get when spending your money.

Also since you are so positive can you confirm these are OEM keys if you dont mind me asking because I assure you they are not :) I am all for OEM keys trust me, I for one will not pay R4000 for a retail key for my personal machine which I change every few months. So I am with you on that. Value for money.

Also I am also not biased in any way and never once said OEM keys were bad or should not be used. I use them on all my VM's actually, about 1800 of them, perfectly legal:laugh:

The bottom line is OEM / Retail are fine to be resold. However MSDN/VLK are not. Which Ebay are very well known for selling and thus most of the R50 ads usually get deleted once EBay moderates them.

Also I have been a Microsoft Senior Engineer and Security analyst for almost 8 years now, so I do know my stuff and will only offer the best advice to my clients and people on this forum as well as any other forums I am on.

Have an awesome weekend and if you have any further questions that may need clarifying please feel free to PM me.

Regards,
Jesse aka Flashgear