Microsoft Windows 10 Professional 32/64 Bit Keys x50

Rickster

EVGA Fanatic

Either FlashGear has stolen tons of credit cards to accomplish this, used multiple VL licences and MS has not blacklisted one or he just gets them legit.

Retailers and MS online stores just put a high markup on Windows keys, they have made up more than enough profit for the development of W10, why dont they reduce the prices like Flashgear?

Either FlashGear has stolen tons of credit cards to accomplish this, used multiple VL licences and MS has not blacklisted one or he just gets them legit.

Retailers and MS online stores just put a high markup on Windows keys, they have made up more than enough profit for the development of W10, why dont they reduce the prices like Flashgear?
They are legit, end of story. Like I said most of the guys here on MYBB and on Carbonite come and collect the physicals directly from me, or shipped to them.

Also yes. I agree Microsoft rip the arse out of everyone they always have and always will. That’s the way the world works :laugh:

So in saying that could you please stop trolling my thread. Everyone who has dealt with me knows I don’t sell dodgy goods.

Thanks.

@rpm please could you clean up the thread.

Rickster

EVGA Fanatic
They are legit, end of story. Like I said most of the guys here on MYBB and on Carbonite come and collect the physicals directly from me, or shipped to them.

Also yes. I agree Microsoft rip the arse out of everyone they always have and always will. That’s the way the world works

So in saying that could you please stop trolling my thread. Everyone who has dealt with me knows I don’t sell dodgy goods.

Thanks.

@rpm please could you clean up the thread.
Incase you missed it, I was defending you...