Mimecast Promotion - R2,000 up for grabs - Enter here

Status
Not open for further replies.

skeptic_SA

Executive Member
Mimecast Security Awareness Training turns your employees into an active part of your defense and has won awards in doing so.

Enigmata

Web and Email:
The statement below is known to everyone - yet what are you actually doing about it?

"If there’s one certainty, it’s that employees will continue to click without thinking. Robust email security controls can protect clicks from email messages."

ADrunkTeddyBear

Web and Email

I found the below interesting, not surprising, but something that plenty of people continue to do

"If there’s one certainty, it’s that employees will continue to click without thinking."

GforceD

Executive Member
Get real with cybersecurity training and help your people go from click to understanding threats at the point of risk.

krugerable

With over 200 million monthly active users, Microsoft 365 dominates the critical IT infrastructure of businesses around the world. Consequently, it remains the number one attacked business email solution. Fight back against the cyber criminals who seek to penetrate and exploit security gaps in your critical Microsoft 365 environment.

qinglung

Expert Member
95% of attacks leverage email. Protect against phishing attacks, ransomware, malware and more!
  • Attacks are relentless
  • Tactics change rapidly
  • Sophistication is growing

smc

95% of attacks leverage email. Protect against phishing attacks, ransomware, malware and more! :X3:

Attacks are relentless
Tactics change rapidly
Sophistication is growing

derp90

I found it interesting that 95% of attacks use mail services such as Microsoft 365.

sherington

Use strong and unique passwords for all your accounts including your WIFI network.

The issues high;lighted by this company are universal - I have been trying to get everyone I know to use a Password Manager of some sort to implement full-on password protection .. BUT changing user habits is one of the hardest things one can do, without enforcement, I guess!

Nolan_Naidu

• Analyst Report: SANS - Protecting the User: Web Security Review
  • Analyst Report: Gartner - Protecting Against Business Email Compromise
  • Infographic: Why Mimecast Web Security
  • Solution Brief: Web Threats and Shadow IT

AndreaB

That Microsoft is number one in being attacked by scammers, just wonder if there isn't more that can be done to protect people?

vetpiet

For years security training has been a tick-box exercise. Asking your people to click through the same test and content year after year. With over 90% of security breaches still attributed to human error, something needs to change. It’s time to GET REAL about user risk.

Keltoi87

What I found interesting about the email security for Microsoft 365 report was that 95% of attacks leverage email. I did not know that.

Half_Frog

Expert Member
With fraudulent websites and email domains so heavily used to support phishing and other web-based attacks, securing beyond the organizational perimeter can help shut down the opportunity for attackers to fool users—in many cases before they have even launched the attack.

CodeMaster

Expert Member
With over 200 million monthly active users, Microsoft 365 dominates the critical IT infrastructure of businesses around the world. Consequently, it remains the number one attacked business email solution. Fight back against the cyber criminals who seek to penetrate and exploit security gaps in your critical Microsoft 365 environment.

RikusM91

95% of attacks leverage email. Protect against phishing attacks, ransomware, malware and more!
  • Attacks are relentless
  • Tactics change rapidly
  • Sophistication is growing

HeroForHire

We've partnered with Mimecast to promote its powerful security products. You can win your share of R2,000.

To enter:
• Click on the Mimecast banners shown at the top of this forum.
• Mobile links: Email Security for Microsoft 365, Gartner Magic Quadrant, Cybersecurity Awareness Training, and Web and Email.
• Let us know what you find interesting in one of these reports.
• One entry per member.

The giveaway will end Thursday, 03 December 2020 and standard competition rules apply.
i tried to get one of the 'reports' and the link came back with "Access to this content has expired"

Status
Not open for further replies.