Mine nationalisation is on ANC agenda

Frankie

Executive Member
The leader in waiting has spoken, again.

Malema: Mine nationalisation is on ANC agenda

The nationalisation of mines was on the agenda of the ANC, despite government denials, ANC Youth League president Julius Malema said on Friday.

"Other people can go around and assure and make assurances that mines will never be nationalised, yet the reality of the situation is that the nationalisation of mines is currently on the agenda of the ANC," he said.

"Our struggle now is for the economic emancipation and the nationalisation of mines.

"The ANCYL is unashamedly on the forefront of the campaign to make sure that mines in South Africa is nationalised for the benefit of the people of South Africa."

Bunch of perpetual struggling aholes.

The ANCYL campaigned for the practice of "one boyfriend, one girlfriend".
With AIDS shower boy Zuma and his harem setting a perfect example.

Last edited:

Ady

Expert Member
I wish the ANC would make up their mind about the nationalisation of mines, one group says one thing and another group something else. Now may be a good time to sell those mining shares.

diesel

Expert Member
A good example of a nationalised mine would be that gold mine they had on carte blance that was being run by Mandela's grandson and Zuma's nephew , backdoor trading , dodgy dealing and piss poor management, workers not being paid for two months but the people on top are making a killing.

davemc

Executive Member
Exactly how much money is the country losing due to it's resources being mined by outsiders?
I have no ability to answer that question, but mad bucket probably can get the answer.
I really want to know how much all this fuss is worth.

cr@zydude

Executive Member
Malema is not the ANC, he is not even in parliment. We should just ignore this idiot.

Malema is not the ANC, he is not even in parliment. We should just ignore this idiot.

The previous Youth League President is now the Deputy Head of Police (Fikile Mbalula). People always say we must ignore him, but he's extremely likely to get a more senior position in the ANC in the forthcoming years and then the alarm bells really will go off.

Ady

Expert Member

If he does get into a position of authority (which is likely) we will all sit back and ask ourselves "how did this happen" ignoring him is the wrong thing to do.

Frankie

Executive Member
If he does get into a position of authority (which is likely) we will all sit back and ask ourselves "how did this happen" ignoring him is the wrong thing to do.

Just like we asked ourselves "how did this happen" when AIDS shower boy Zuma became president, a cretin that doesn't have any qualifications for the job, but is a criminal of note.

It would be foolhardy to dream that Mal-enema carries no risk or is insignificant - it is such aholes that have destroyed other African countries.

Ady

Expert Member
Just like we asked ourselves "how did this happen" when AIDS shower boy Zuma became president, a cretin that doesn't have any qualifications for the job, but is a criminal of note.

It would be foolhardy to dream that Mal-enema carries no risk or is insignificant - it is such aholes that have destroyed other African countries.

Exactly my point

Lightscribe

Banned
The previous Youth League President is now the Deputy Head of Police (Fikile Mbalula). People always say we must ignore him, but he's extremely likely to get a more senior position in the ANC in the forthcoming years and then the alarm bells really will go off.

The youth league's grand plan is said to be making Mbalula head of state in 2023. At 52, he would be the youngest post-apartheid president.

It now makes sense why some in the national executive committee (NEC) and Cosatu tell Zuma that Mbalula and Malema want to topple him. Lobbyists in the league are said to be toying with the idea of replacing the president with his deputy, Kgalema Motlanthe, in 2012.

http://mybroadband.co.za/vb/showthread.php?200087-House-of-cards.../page3&highlight=house+of+cards

:whistling:

sox63

Executive Member
For the benefit of the people my ass, I just wish people would just say it the way it is! A mining industry backed method of divesting from marginal mines, unprofitable ones, etc...