Miners are "burning" Bitcoin Cash to drive up value

lestoran

>>Bitcoin Cash has the advantage of lower transaction fees and faster transaction times.

Was true for a while last year but is now false. That's without lightning network.

With lightning Bitcoin beats it in both price and speed by a mile.

I don't have the hate for Bitcoin Cash many do but I think with lightning being as successful as it is its sole reason for existence (faster and cheaper) is fading fast. If it wanted to be the 'real' Bitcoin it would have taken over by now.

Not advice but I personally divested when it became clear lightning is going to be a success.

Slootvreter

Honorary Master
Burning $12 a day? Dang, better be careful, at that rate there will be nothing left.

Temujin

Executive Member
:crylaugh: Ver you creepy slimy parasite on humanity... you and your friends ****ed with your chain to loot an additional 100k(ish) coins off it than can mathematically exist in present day. Current value an additional $140million in your pockets. You're now 'burning' $12 a day of it to push price up... so that will take 11.6million odd days, or roughly 32000 years to 'delete' your ill gotten bch gains... yeah, nothing dodgy happening with you and your bitcoin cash

Last edited:

Solarion

Honorary Master
Like throwing cups of water on a Volcano.

For the record: bitcoin machines are expensive, really expensive to run. If anything is going to burn it's going to be your wallet.