Minister Mkhize must step aside; Tax revolt imminent

vigras rojara

Expert Member
How about the white guy I know who fixed a forklift at one of SA's major milk power distributors today so that the truck could get loaded and about 8 tons of baby food could reach it's destination in Heidelberg tonight.
Yes, but does that dude work for Home Affairs?

Apparently that's the important thing.

ToxicBunny

Oi! Leave me out of this...
I asked whether you have ever seen a white male behind the counter at Home Affairs or any state institution for that matter? Lets make it now and not during apartheid? Let's get with the effects off AA today.
Yes...

At multiple home affairs offices actually.

Even some white females as well were in charge... *gasp* and they were afrikaans *super triple double gasp*

ForceFate

Honorary Master
So, are white males disenfranchised from the economy or not? Why the lie by omission?
Just answer the question. Are white males economically disenfranchised at present?
You stated I lied by omission. What did I lie about?

You admitted on these boards that you worked for the government at some point. What privileges did you not have access to?

RedViking

Nord of the South
I asked whether you have ever seen a white male behind the counter at Home Affairs or any state institution for that matter? Lets make it now and not during apartheid? Let's get with the effects off AA today.
You are the first white male (I actually have no idea what colour frog you are) I have heard of who desperately wants to work at the counter of home affairs.

Eish....

Vrotappel

Bulls fan
I see the ComRats are trying their best to derail the thread.

Zuma is not yet in jail decades later, state capture is still a discussion, mean time ANC used covid to steal billions more.

Maybe this ANC cretin gets charged in a decade. The ANC is destroying this country.

ForceFate

Honorary Master
I see the ComRats are trying their best to derail the thread.

Zuma is not yet in jail decades later, state capture is still a discussion, mean time ANC used covid to steal billions more.

Maybe this ANC cretin gets charged in a decade. The ANC is destroying this country.
Lol

RedViking

Nord of the South
Just answer the question. Are white males economically disenfranchised at present?

I think they are Copy Right Protected. So franchise or no franchise, there will always be a need for them as they are the only ones allowed to be them.

Cosmik Debris

Honorary Master
Abslute rubbish as usual.

Mathew Theunissen got away with nothing but community service after pulling a similar racist stunt.

Vicky Momberg got exactly what she deserved, there's nothing untoward about her sentence, unless you know a black person who treated the court with contempt and disrespect the same way Momberg did and got away with it.

Coligny Two are not the first people in the history of the country to have a conviction overturned.

Same with the coffin case.

Can we reference present day please?

Cosmik Debris

Honorary Master
And I asked about all these unemployed white people. Why is Home Affairs relevant?

Because it's a state institution. I'm asking whether you have seen any white males behind a counter in any state institution in the present day? Now answer the question, stop deflecting and being evasive.

Cosmik Debris

Honorary Master
How about the white guy I know who fixed a forklift at one of SA's major milk power distributors today so that the truck could get loaded and about 8 tons of baby food could reach it's destination in Heidelberg tonight.

Or the other white guy I know who fixes the mechanical locking pins which are used to pick containers up off of massive container ships which deliver millions of tons of essential goods to SA. Just those small pins keeps that going.

How about a white male behind the counter of any state institution? Seen any lately?