Minister Mkhize must step aside; Tax revolt imminent

Milano

Honorary Master
1. All companies that pay PAYE stand together
2. all these companies in the same month refuse to pay PAYE, but informs SARS that this tax is being kept in a trust until their grievences have been resolved
3 Problem solved, easy peasy
Must be awesome living in your 3 step easy peasy fantasy world which totally negates the terms of the legal relationship between employer and employee. There is of course a hell of a lot more to it. Not that it is impossible just that easy peasy does not cover the full scope of it.

Benedict A55h0le

Expert Member
Must be awesome living in your 3 step easy peasy fantasy world which totally negates the terms of the legal relationship between employer and employee. There is of course a hell of a lot more to it. Not that it is impossible just that easy peasy does not cover the full scope of it.
This is why it is so difficult, because we say so, we are conditioned and programmed to be submissive. The truth is all it takes is to stand together, which is unlikely, but still easy.

Milano

Honorary Master
This is why it is so difficult, because we say so, we are conditioned and programmed to be submissive. The truth is all it takes is to stand together, which is unlikely, but still easy.
Sure. Go back to your 5 minute motivational videos. If you think it, you can do it. Easy peasy bro.

JayM

Expert Member

If you owe money to SARS, they can, and will, take it directly from your bank account. No legal action is even required.

Milano

Honorary Master
Its not so easy if people make a mountain of a mole hill like you.
I will make no more mountains of mole hills. I believe in you. Let me know once you get it done as I am not on the PAYE system. Go Benedict A55hole! I have unlimited confidence in you to conquer this mole hill :thumbsup:

Benedict A55h0le

Expert Member
I will make no more mountains of mole hills. I believe in you. Let me know once you get it done as I am not on the PAYE system. Go Benedict A55hole! I have unlimited confidence in you to conquer this mole hill :thumbsup:
You keep missing the point, I will fail if I don`t get your cooperation, which I clearly do not have.

Vrotappel

Bulls fan
In the mean time his accomplice is still sitting on the report. Nice life for the ANC criminals.

Gnome

Executive Member
SARS doesn't look at skin colour when deciding who to throw the book at.
Yeah sure.
In this country the police don't shoot looters because of the image problem.
In fact everything done in this country is first evaluated on how it would look.

Tax is no different.

Plenty of people like Malema, etc. who didn't pay taxes for YEARS and nothing happened.
But if you are a "WMC" company they seize money from your account

Last edited:

ForceFate

Honorary Master
Yeah sure.
In this country the police don't shoot looters because of the image problem.
In fact everything done in this country is first evaluated on how it would look.

Tax is no different.

Plenty of people like Malema, etc. who didn't pay taxes for YEARS and nothing happened.
But if you are a "WMC" company they seize money from your account
Wasn't he sequestrated at some point? The likes of high profile individuals like Lifman, Zuma, etc. also enjoy the same amount of leeway as Malema, don't they? Let's talk about normal civilians like you and I.