• You are losing out on amazing benefits because you are not a member. Join for free. Register now.
  • Big Two-Day Giveaway - Win an Amazon Kindle, a Mystery Gadget and Branded Gear. Enter Here.
  • Test your broadband speed and win prizes worth R5,000. Enter here.

Mint Condition 2015 Focus 1L Ecoboost Sedan! Fuel Efficiency At Its Best!

JanvN

Item name: Ford Focus 1.0L Ecoboost Sedan (Trend model mid range model with some extras)
Age and condition: Bought new in Sept 2015 - Absolutely outstanding condition
Do you include packaging: Yes - I will wrap it for you ;)
Warranty: Yes - see below
Reason for selling: Upgrading to SUV
Price: R240 000 negotiable - brand new this model with extras + on the road fees are R297 000

Price drop - R210 000
Negotiable: Yes
Shipping or collection: Can do both ;)

Extra details
Color: Charcoal (Official color: Magnetic *Metallic)
Odometer reading: Just gone 60 000
Warranty: Full remainder of warranty (4 Year / 120 000km) + Full remainder of service plan (4 Year / 80 000km) + Full remainder of roadside assistance ( 3 Year / Unlimited km)
Service history: Full service history with Ford - car had its 60k service last week
Extras: Full Smash & Grab + Towbar

Accidents: Completely accident free!

Details:
I bought this car brand new in September 2015. Custom ordered from Ford Alberton, and extras were factory fitted. Car has been extremely well looked after. All services have been done with Ford, and the car is completely accident free. One owner car.

This car provides comfort, space and fuel efficiency, whilst also having nifty gadgets and voice control. Ford Soundsync is pretty awesome, and the car comes stock standard with ABS/EBD/Cruise Control/Hill Launch Assist, etc

I drive the car from Alberton to Illovo/Sandton every day in stop go traffic, and it averages about 6.1L/100km.

Long road, cruising down to the coast I have managed to do 4.5L/100km.

Only selling the car cause it's time for a SUV.

Price is negotiable!

Here is the full spec sheet:
https://www.ford.co.za/content/dam/...brochure/Focus-Brochure-Q1-2018_EBrochure.pdf

Some eye candy:
IMG_20171220_155616.jpg
IMG_20171220_155624.jpg
IMG_20171220_155632.jpg
IMG_20171220_155655.jpg

Last edited:

JanvN

Is the towbar factory fitted or done after delivery?
Car was custom ordered from Ford SA with the tow bar. The tow bar is an official Ford Towbar and was fitted by Ford in Alberton - hope that clarifies it? :) - guess it makes it factory fitted?

Towbar was fitted by Ford before delivery occurred - same as the smash and grab.

I am negotiable on the price if you are interested?

JanvN

Bump - R200 000

Completely accident free. 1 Owner. Remainder of service plan. Full service history with Ford

JanvN

If anyone has any "expert" opinion about car pricing, please feel free to keep it to yourself :p hahaha

Pricing range for the car's exact model is spot on, and doesn't even take into account the extra which were fitted. Spent R30k on extras alone. Will put the peg the price at R200k neg if it makes all the experts more appeased :p