Mirror (non)Trading International 2 - The Fallout

Status
Not open for further replies.

D@leW

Anyone know an estimate of the monthly income MTI make, so we can calculate what more or less they would theoretically owe in tax per month. Or total up till now owed to SARS.
If someone has historical BTC balances I can do a calculation on this. Also looking for daily profit percentages for 2019 if anyone has them. Would be nice to add to the graph.

Maybe this can be deduced from MTILeaks.

DarKnyt

apparently after yesterdays events some ppl involved have withdrawn their btc to their wallet at https://www.altcointrader.co.za/ how legit is this place?
I guess them managing to get funds out means that a lot of people are withdrawing.
wonder how long it will last, then again these shills have allready said the FSCA gave MTI's equipment back and apologized

Snyper564

Executive Member
apparently after yesterdays events some ppl involved have withdrawn their btc to their wallet at https://www.altcointrader.co.za/ how legit is this place?
I guess them managing to get funds out means that a lot of people are withdrawing.
wonder how long it will last
Itss legit, was the first exchange I used its pretty meh though compared to Valr and Luno

quovadis

Executive Member
Can you see who is the person who registered the business. I have a theory I want to test

With CIPC you can only see the profiles that were used to register the company. As already stated the person who was the nominated director of the company on registration was Christian Gouws who appears to work for Shelf Company Warehouse. Christian Gouws resigned as Director as NGQABUTHO DON NKOMO was appointed and Shelf Company Warehouse would know who engaged them.

justreading

With CIPC you can only see the profiles that were used to register the company. As already stated the person who was the nominated director of the company on registration was Christian Gouws who appears to work for Shelf Company Warehouse. Christian Gouws resigned as Director as NGQABUTHO DON NKOMO was appointed and Shelf Company Warehouse would know who engaged them.
Awesome. I was trying to see if the same person who is doing the work for MTI did this wonderful job.

expedite

Can you see who is the person who registered the business. I have a theory I want to test
It was a shelf company registered by Shelf Company Warehouse. Christian Gouws is the owner of Shelf Company Warehouse and is an attorney by the way.
He sold the company to Marks / Nkomo or whoever in June. Under normal circumstances the company will have an incorporater and a director, they may or may not be same person. The actual registration is done by a CIPC customer, who is usually a practising company secretary, but in reality anyone can do it.

If you could convince Chris Gouws to tel you who placed the order and who paid for it, then good. But I sure as heck wont :)

Attachments

• Company.pdf
    68.3 KB · Views: 20

justreading

This will be the method they are hiding assets etc from the investigators and public. The problem they have is that little mrs Cheri shared videos, photos claiming it is their house etc. This is like watching Days of our Lives SA version

D@leW

Agreed!

This latest FSCA round is demonstrating much more focus and intent than the last polite 'show-and-tell' session.

They are going to surely instruct MTI to finally produce verifiable proof of brokers, trade history, and bitcoin balance.

And, as we know, without that they are cooked on a very basic level.
MTI could simply publish those transaction IDs for the 16,000+ BTC to moved from FXChoice and make the FSCA look like a bunch of fools if they wanted to. I wonder why they haven't done that yet. Unfortunately FXChoice is being professional about the whole thing and it no longer commenting on MTI.

expedite

This will be the method they are hiding assets etc from the investigators and public. The problem they have is that little mrs Cheri shared videos, photos claiming it is their house etc. This is like watching Days of our Lives SA version
Exactly. It is why JS owns nothing, on the face of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.