Mirror (non)Trading International 2 - The Fallout

now05ster

Expert Member
"I think I should give Luno a call tomorrow and give them a piece of my mind and ask them why they are jealous of MTI. Why do they not want people to trade with MTI? Maybe Luno is a bit dodgy and is running out of funds and are unable to payout deposits because Bitcoin has gone through the roof and they use that as an excuse to prevent payments?"

Bwahahaha

chrismc2020

Hi Guys been following this for sometime,

You might want to watch this video - MTI member account suspended, guys name is Easy Trading Signals

He has for sometime been documenting MTI's inconsistencies, showing how the backend reporting "videos" of the supposed bot is actually non profitable - hence his account being suspended.

I feel he deserves a lot of support and encouragement to use his YT channel to carry on exposing MTI and help others.

psssst

Sorry I dont speak Afrikaans. I can only say “verskoon tog meneer, maar ek begryp hoegenaamd nie wat jy kwytraak nie, vanweë my gebrek aan blootstelling aan jou kultuur en moedertaal asook die basiese akademiese fondasie van laasgenoemde.” It helps me get by with the locals when I take the family on holiday to Ventersdorp
Lol....neewat boet, you wil be just fine. Hahaha

psssst

"I think I should give Luno a call tomorrow and give them a piece of my mind and ask them why they are jealous of MTI. Why do they not want people to trade with MTI? Maybe Luno is a bit dodgy and is running out of funds and are unable to payout deposits because Bitcoin has gone through the roof and they use that as an excuse to prevent payments?"

Bwahahaha
Good luck with that one....hahaha

ShirleyJames

Is and are —— there and their. Grammer stil gets me. Lol. But im not scared ..ek kap hom koekoes!!!
Haha there and their always been a problem for me, When I wrote my thesis, needed a matric student to proofread for me

MissKnow-a-Little

Bwahahaha
Ironic really.

NarrowBandFtw

Honorary Master
Nope , Not that im aware off...but the warning message during transfer/deposit has been active for some time.
indeed it has

wouldn't really be feasible to "block" a withdrawal from MTI though, they use tumblers i.e. there are many more addresses involved, but aside from that you can't exactly stop the blockchain from sending something to your wallet so your options will be limited to something like keeping the funds aside until the authorities bring MTI down