Mirror (non)Trading International 2 - The Fallout

Status
Not open for further replies.

r00igev@@r

Executive Member
To think people still believe this tennis-balled hairstyle boytjie from polokwane is a programmer... the mind boggles...
Ja nee myfokmarelize. The poephol drove his dikwiel into the Rugby posts there.
You can see him clutching at straws as he comes up with his cock and bull story about hackers. I wonder if Cloudflare is so kuk it can't stop that???

LJ1234

Found it fascinating that Cheri states the withdrawal issues are her fault as she got the broker to invoke the limited daily withdrawals to protect members BTC. So if she is able to reduce the limit instantly, why are they only allowed to increase it 10% a day thereafter?
My question to that would be...if they are so darned transparent, why didn't they just come clean about it. Oh yes!!! Because it isn't true and took them some time to come up with this particular excuse o_O

RadonZA

My question to that would be...if they are so darned transparent, why didn't they just come clean about it. Oh yes!!! Because it isn't true and took them some time to come up with this particular excuse o_O
If you listen carefully, 1st you will hear JS say security protocols on the broker side, triggered the withdrawal limit, later Lindtbol claims that she requested the limit, there are many of these subtle contradictions in this video alone.

Frikkadel23

It surely seems as that should be the case. It looks as though the acolytes might have gotten the bit between their teeth and are out of control. For a change the people who are most guilty are right out in front with masses of evidence that they haven't "just helped out with admin" but rather that they are the instigators and managers of the scheme to the end.
Yes, absolute bee ess, no 47people emplyed to help with admin, if that was the case why the greater slowdown.
Because 2 people are doing the work and when they get tired they fight back.
and when the funds are low they fight back
i am so frustrated with this, but I feel that this week they will bomb out, and the blame will go to
a) hackers
b) Johan steynburg
c) fsca
d) other unknown as yet

Frikkadel23

Yes, and it isn't necessarily even so that Roux said unequivocally that it was or wasn't the bot doing the trading. So the case wouldn't necessarily bring any of the other allegations made here out into the open. Basically it would be a move to give them the ability to say that they have taken FSCA to court and won the case. Most of the members would be perfectly happy that this meant that all cases against MTI were disproved.
I just heard that UR was Cheri lawyer when she went to court after btcglobal.
just got new offices in illovo, hmmm, this worries me.
who will Cheri target that helped bring down mti.

Frikkadel23

Running a multi billion Rand empire from a bedroom during office hours.

Nothing personal on that desk?
Nothing to do. Just sit back and let the bokke roll in. He is ceo and has the workers below him doing the donkey work.
oh I forgot his software is so amazing, you don’t have to do anything.

ShirleyJames

So the exit scam is taking shape according to the recording.

Repeated hacking slowed down the system and "broke" the relationships between tables that affected the report they use for payouts.

But according to JS it was not the hackers' "intent" to steal anything. How on earth would he know that?

They've spent over a million rand in security measures and the Maxtratech Indian team is collating data from older backups, and this is a lengthy process because there are over 85 million rows in the database allegedly.

What a bunch of amateurs...

But be sure that the exit scam will be, our broker got hacked all the BTC is gone...

What an eyeopener that Zoom call..........We established a while back that they had little or close to no knowledge of Crypto, Now they have demonstrated that their IT skills are close to zero and it appears that they may not have been honest with UR. The assumption that the FSCA have little knowledge of crypto is such a joke, they have access to some of the greatest minds in the country on this subject.

Frikkadel23

What an eyeopener that Zoom call..........We established a while back that they had little or close to no knowledge of Crypto, Now they have demonstrated that their IT skills are close to zero and it appears that they may not have been honest with UR. The assumption that the FSCA have little knowledge of crypto is such a joke, they have access to some of the greatest minds in the country on this subject.
Is there a link to the video?

Waldman Jordaan

Ok, I believe its prediction time.

I say these MF's aren't going to make it for another 2 weeks and will be unable to pay withdrawals. For me, all the signs are now there, clear as daylight.

So what say you?

DesertWrangler

Ok, I believe its prediction time.

I say these MF's aren't going to make it for another 2 weeks and will be unable to pay withdrawals. For me, all the signs are now there, clear as daylight.

So what say you?
I think that would depend on bitcoin’s performance. If bitcoin heads back up to $20k in the short term, a lot of people will try to capitalize on the price increase and will likely withdraw early, to compensate for the delays. So, I predict that somewhere between $18.5K and $19k, there will be a sudden surge in withdrawals and the house of cards will come tumbling down.

assuming the FSCA doesn’t shut them down first...

Wary GOM

Expert Member
Yes, absolute bee ess, no 47people emplyed to help with admin, if that was the case why the greater slowdown.
Because 2 people are doing the work and when they get tired they fight back.
and when the funds are low they fight back
i am so frustrated with this, but I feel that this week they will bomb out, and the blame will go to
a) hackers
b) Johan steynburg
c) fsca
d) other unknown as yet
Other unknowns are us :ROFL:

Waldman Jordaan

I think that would depend on bitcoin’s performance. If bitcoin heads back up to $20k in the short term, a lot of people will try to capitalize on the price increase and will likely withdraw early, to compensate for the delays. So, I predict that somewhere between $18.5K and $19k, there will be a sudden surge in withdrawals and the house of cards will come tumbling down.

assuming the FSCA doesn’t shut them down first...
Interesting theory. However, I think MTI will go down within the next two weeks irrespective of BitCoin's performance.

Status
Not open for further replies.