Status
Not open for further replies.

Waldman Jordaan

Ok, who called it for:
Date - 8 Dec
Reason - Database failure
Patsy - the lenovo 2008 laptop

Collect your MyBB prize!
Hmmm, I did call it for MTI to die off this week.

However, there is no accidental db failure. This is all part of their end-game.

They were forced into their hasty end-game due to lack of cash and they are not willing to put any more money back in of the money they have stollen.

Although they tried with the last few weeks desperate drive to canvas new members, it wasn’t enough to make the ship not sink any further.

They obviously had to get JS out and he’ll probably be the ‘fall guy’.

Lets see how this plays out, but I can assure you that the MTI db is all deliberate actions from MTI management themselves.

Dr Ong

Seems the login page is up, not sure if there are any issues actually logging in though and what the back office shows

I have no idea why I can’t log in...
db40cdea2a8dfc3e8399ea5502002f73.jpg

Waldman Jordaan

Your 2 week prediction is starting to look a bit more likely with all these hassles... about 4 days to go before your prediction expires. How are you feeling about it?
“I feel good!”

The goose is cooked. We are seeing the exit here. All deliberate, but they do not have a choice anymore - the financials tipped the scales.

I’m still confident in my prediction and MTI has already failed - you are just seeing the ‘crumbling of the empire’ IMO.

Its dead, just waiting for rigor to set in.

RadonZA

“I feel good!”

The goose is cooked. We are seeing the exit here. All deliberate, but they do not have a choice anymore - the financials tipped the scales.

I’ll still confident in my prediction and MTI has already failed - you are just seeing the ‘crumbling of the empire’ IMO.

Its dead, just waiting for rigor to set in.
Even if everything works 100% now, and all data is correct, the run on withdrawals will kill them.

Venator

Expert Member
Out of interest, can you guys try something, please.

Go to the login page, and then try to register a new account. what's the username you see under the Sponsor information?

notayoba

You can get to the login page. But nothing works. I don't have a username, you can enter any gibberish and hit login, it will then spin for a while until you get "Could not establish connection"

Venator

Expert Member
View attachment 970002
They can't move on Cheri, cause you won't give them their money.
"These guys shouldn't be part of MTI"...as though being part is some sort of privilege :ROFL:

Still amazes me how these people get treated, and they just take it. If the personnel of any proper company spoke to customers like that you'd see posts and complaints about it all over the place.

MTI truly has a cult mentality.

Last edited:

Venator

Expert Member
I see a hysteria on both sides. Desperate end time prophecies for the past 18 months, people clutching onto anything and building it into the last gasp, and as one conspiracy fallacy crumbles, it immediately switches to another conspiracy scheme. Does anybody here have any factual information, rather than clutching at straws and desperately, almostly insanely hyping up everyhing.

All that is really obvious, is that MTI is having issues with their website, they are struggling to fix the issue, the CEO of a global company, may be in another country.

Does anybody have anything specific other than speculation and fabrications that are as laughable and riveting, as the MTI saga. I see this has been going on like this for the past 18 months?

In the meantime I am seeing those apparently being scoffed at here - making a lot of money, and they laugh at me and my conspiracy theme.

You must have missed tracing of the BTC addresses, digging into the "corporate" members' past scams, trading "evidence" which was fabricated, etc.

justreading

I see a hysteria on both sides. Desperate end time prophecies for the past 18 months, people clutching onto anything and building it into the last gasp, and as one conspiracy fallacy crumbles, it immediately switches to another conspiracy scheme. Does anybody here have any factual information, rather than clutching at straws and desperately, almostly insanely hyping up everyhing.

All that is really obvious, is that MTI is having issues with their website, they are struggling to fix the issue, the CEO of a global company, may be in another country.

Does anybody have anything specific other than speculation and fabrications that are as laughable and riveting, as the MTI saga. I see this has been going on like this for the past 18 months?

In the meantime I am seeing those apparently being scoffed at here - making a lot of money, and they laugh at me and my conspiracy theme.

Welcome. MTI member please identify yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.