Mirror (non)Trading International 2 - The Fallout

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spxdxrbxtxs

Its a fact. I cannot give you the source of the information, so believe it, dont believe it. Thats the nature of privileged information.
As I said before, just give it less than a week before everyone will have much more very official information.
There are so many sources on this site that can't reveal their identities. Feels a bit like Watchmen sometimes.

Spxdxrbxtxs

Of course if the 2 dec info is factual, and Johan has actually fled, then that would change the dynamic. But that remains to be seen, there a hundred other legitimate reasons for being in another country as well.
Well, probably only three or four - holiday, medical, business, sport...

newby_investor

Expert Member
Latest updates:
@justreading is optimistic and thinks tomorrow (9 Dec).
@Waldman Jordaan for 12 Dec.
@Bruce Scott for 15 Dec.
@r00igev@@r, @Wary GOM and @Spxdxrbxtxs for 16 Dec.
@MissKnow-a-Little for 17 Dec.
@charliedaniels for 18 Dec.
@Dr Ong reckons 20 Dec.
@Giepie1 for 22 Dec.
@Snyper564 and @soulie (ref) both for 27 Dec.
@supersunbird for 28 Dec 2020.
@quovadis for 5 Jan 2021.
@IndigoIdentity for 15 March 2021.

@gensix reckons they have it in them to drag it on until 30 Aug 2022.
@justreading - today is the day, feeling confident? ;-)

Bandersnatch

And there was absolutely no consideration given to disguising the location, one would have to absolutely dumb to appear in that fashion as a fugitive, intent on pretending to be in sa.
He is a door to door salesman and professional con artist from Polokwane. Every time he has produced evidence of any sort it has been so badly done that it errors get pointed out on the spot.

Whyarewehere

Please remember that it was in ABSOLUTELY EVERYONE'S interests for MTI to satisfy the FSCA that they are doing what they said they were doing.

Yet they didn't, because they aren't.

We are being asked to categorically prove that bigfoot doesn't exist. To prove something does not exist is extremely hard, and not worth the effort (especially when proving the opposite would be so easy).
This is the best comment of the day, how do you provide proof of something nonexistent. A picture perhaps of the item not existing.

newby_investor

Expert Member
This is the best comment of the day, how do you provide proof of something nonexistent. A picture perhaps of the item not existing.
This is the point that I was trying to make earlier. Much like Russell's teapot, one can't categorically prove that MTI doesn't have a bot.

But based on all the facts that we have put together, any rational person would conclude that their story is bull.

Spxdxrbxtxs

The onus of proof for their extraordinary claims don't lie with us, it lies with MTI.

Prove that there isn't a purple rat living in the core of Jupiter that rules the solar system by telepathy. Can't? Well then you might as well bet your life savings on it, since it's possible.

My favorite is still Jupiter's telepathic rat dictator...

Bandersnatch

Dont underestimate his and his sidekicks understanding of the human physce, it takes some doing to get 170000 to swear allegiance to the death, and follow you like blind sheep, even in the face of chaos and ineptitude. It doesnt take intelligence you can see the same manipulation of human physiology by a prominent political leader as well.
No you just make them think that you will help them get rich. Money is a massive driver for stupidity. Easy money, lazy stupidity.

Spxdxrbxtxs

Dont underestimate his and his sidekicks understanding of the human physce, it takes some doing to get 170000 to swear allegiance to the death, and follow you like blind sheep, even in the face of chaos and ineptitude. It doesnt take intelligence you can see the same manipulation of human physiology by a prominent political leader as well.
Like a dog knowing one trick

Whyarewehere

Updated list:
@justreading is optimistic and thinks tomorrow (9 Dec).
@Waldman Jordaan for 12 Dec.
@Bruce Scott for 15 Dec.
@r00igev@@r for and @Wary GOM (ref) both for 16 Dec.
@MissKnow-a-Little for 17 Dec.
@charliedaniels for 18 Dec.
@Dr Ong reckons 20 Dec.
@Giepie1 for 22 Dec.
@Snyper564 and @soulie (ref) both for 27 Dec.
@gensix reckons they have it in them to drag it on until 30 Aug 2022.

Inserted some links but was too lazy to finish the list. You guys will just have to believe me ;-)
Add me for 11 Jan 2021. What does the winner get, a free finalmente subscription

r00igev@@r

Executive Member
Of course if the 2 dec info is factual, and Johan has actually fled, then that would change the dynamic. But that remains to be seen, there a hundred other legitimate reasons for being in another country as well.
He never fled! He went on a hunting trip with his buddy Willie Breedt. That fat cats are having a lekka brannas and coke in Mozambique. He needs a holiday after watching the bot grow all your bitcoin!

r00igev@@r

Executive Member
I do have a vested interest in mti if it doesnt fold my integrity and reputation are down the drain hence my obsessive attention to the topic.
Naahh, boet. If you joined this steaming pile of kuk then your brain was already firing with a few billion synapses short of an Eskom loadshedding.

r00igev@@r

Executive Member
Well they already lied about him being at golf day with clean shaven face based on images they tried to claim then 2 days later he is sporting entirely different look with a beard.

Either he is part of the wookie family or that growth is impossible.

The Zoom call also looked like he is sitting in some foreign country internet cafe. Something very off looking at the recording.
I missed the recording. What is the url, please?

Status
Not open for further replies.