Mirror (non)Trading International 2 - The Fallout

Status
Not open for further replies.

tetrasect

Expert Member
Let's not get too distracted and I certainly entertain both views. MTI could have taken deposits in ZAR, and let's face it, they did previously with schemes such as MMM, and Kipi.

The perpetrators are the problem, not the tools used.

Exactly, they just capitalized on people's lack of knowledge when they convinced them that they don't need to follow the law @becauseBTC.

Snyper564

Honorary Master

expedite

:) But there are about R6M in Polokwane in the name of Dulospan, of which he is director.

Attachments

• DULOSPAN.pdf
    62.6 KB · Views: 50

Inquisitiveone

Let's not get too distracted and I certainly entertain both views. MTI could have taken deposits in ZAR, and let's face it, they did previously with schemes such as MMM, and Kipi.

The perpetrators are the problem, not the tools used.

Hi Guys, I didn't think that question would get this much action. Thanks for commenting. I get the bad in the past and current but also see the good it can do in years to come. So many organizations have or are looking at adopting it. I'm all for regulating it , if it brings additional legality to it( but thats a different discussion on another forum). It just didn't seem right to me for them to cast a global wrongness all crypto.. from that comment. My personal opinion would have been ro be specific: Company X, (In this case MTI), using x currency (in this case - specifically BITCOIN), for x crime, main theme of Ponzi. If that is the case. Keep it focused. Build on that and fill any cracks. This forum alone seems to have given them enough to mull over or investigate any additional crimes related to finance, fraud, money laundering, etc ‍♂️

Bandersnatch

Also look at Tom Fraser. Johnny and him are groot gatgabbers.
Income Builder Portal
A trading Division of JNX Online (Pty) Ltd Company Registration No: 2015/159128/07
Tom Fraser: +27 83 643 7020 Johann Steynberg: +27 83 278 1331
Offices: South Africa; Johannesburg & Polokwane
https://twfgroup.co.za TWF Consulting Group
Neville Road / P.O. Box 166577
Brackendowns, Alberton,
South Africa, 1454

Edit: Ring them up and ask.

This is the site where they got that bullshit quote from.

Status
Not open for further replies.