Mirror (non)Trading International 2 - The Fallout

Status
Not open for further replies.

haraldmeuffels

This guy...this f*&^%ing POS just hops from one scheme to the next...curently touting Finiko and this new DAISY crap.

Seriously...how many times? How many times do these bottom-feeding scum (yes YOU BTC CHASER!) need to get away with peddling this crap?

View attachment 976854
Yes, this one is gonna be huge.
All the big scammers of that previous scam called "UsiTech" are gathering again and are already promoting it heavily.
We just started a new NW-group for it ;) (link below)

Def-e-nition

Sjoe, there are so many of us in a similar situation - good people trapped by a corrupt Government on the one side, Big Business on the opposite side and Shills in the middle like sharks. So pretty much shark bait.

Welcome to the middle class.

In my post which you replied to I would like to add:

I'm not defending the people who make Ponzitivity a career.

Schemes like MTI wants the people like @Def-e-nition 's friends to invest. Those are the investors they are after, not the small-fry putting in $100 and then taking out $500 before you know it. They need the small-fry to get to the big fish.

The big fish normally make minimum fuss and normally do not recruit either. The big fish will normally put their money in and just draw living expenses on a regular basis. The big fish don't prowl the internet looking for gossip on their 'investment'. Because the big fish don't recruit, they may never come into contact with anyone explaining to them that this is all a scam - for if that happened they most probably would have checked into the validity and then taken out their money.

The small fry just get hyped to the point where they are pretty convincing. They might say to the big fish that: "I've put all my money in and have been getting consistent returns for 6 months now - without any issues"

Well that may well be true, but the big fish probably do not hear that the small fry only put in $100 ("all his money"), have taken that out already, nor that he is recruiting like heck to get an income.

Anyway, so it goes. Most (if not all) the recruiters have taken out all their input moneys and more, so have nothing or very little to lose. They also don't want to lose the binary bonusses which they are getting from their downline, so they will keep on singing MTI's praises.

So all the Ponzi owners have to do is, keep the small fry happy, put a hook in them and they know the small fry will catch a big fish here and there.

The big losers will be the 'big fish'. By the time they get suspicious - its already to late.
Superb analogy.
None of those whales have downlines.
You got it on the nose.

When i started opening my mouth, it was like i was talking about a completely different company to the one they were invested in.
You are 100% correct.

What irks me, are those dogs who have invested so little, yet taken so much out. Lower down than the obvious likes of Ignatius Bell and co.......

The true hard shillers who have thousands of people under them and have withdrawn 7,8 times their initial . When it folds: hunker back down into the meerkat hole, pray nobody asks too many questions: hopefully Lindt has offered a plausible enough excuse : and...... Life goes on.

Nee man. That's not right. Didn't design it, but sure as Hell utilised it for own gain.

Put them in a line in front of a wall, shoot the lot of them. That gap-toothed boertjie on you tube, prime example.

I also blame the government, but for allowing these scams to take off without Any resistance. Apart from their useless governance, we now have to face ineffective initial financial policing.

WisdomSeeker

No sympathy.

If you've got 100BTC, you're not desperate, you're not poor....you're comfortable and yet still immensely greedy.
100 Bitcoin in 2011 would have been about $318... And even if we use December 2012 price, it would have been $1300...Not a lot of money really... The exchange rate was also below R10 to the USD.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20201216-153825~2.png
    Screenshot_20201216-153825~2.png
    129.6 KB · Views: 25
  • Screenshot_20201216-153825~2.png
    Screenshot_20201216-153825~2.png
    129.6 KB · Views: 24

Whyarewehere

Once more I can't just use an emoji to agree - every thing you say is so accurate.

Having saved and also invested pension money, I now sit with a rental property with tenants who have been destroyed by lockdown and simply cannot pay rent. Of course we can't even consider evicting them - it's not their fault that they have been retrenched, so goodbye that income. Savings now returning whatever low % it is so have to mine capital for living expenses.

Alternative investments are imperative before my cash-flow burns me out. I looked at a thing called Praesiduim Wealth and was suspicious. Was offered a "front row seat" in investing in Vaultage and it looked far too much like just giving away a crypto investment to someone who just sounded to public spirited to ring true. Then started looking at MTI last year and wasn't happy but also found the first part of this thread. SO I have been lucky but could probably have been scammed by someone cleverer than the 3 I avoided. That's why I have sympathy for people who go into schemes out of desperation and absolute disgust for the likes of Cheri et al.
I fully understand going in out of desperation and because of the situation your eyes are not fully open and you get fleeced. Those people i feel sorry for.

The ones i dont are those that are not desperate or hard up for money, if you borrow 4 mil to put in you cannot tell me you need it, or the bells etc. Those are the people i dont care for.

Waldman Jordaan

I fully understand going in out of desperation and because of the situation your eyes are not fully open and you get fleeced. Those people i feel sorry for.

The ones i dont are those that are not desperate or hard up for money, if you borrow 4 mil to put in you cannot tell me you need it, or the bells etc. Those are the people i dont care for.
I agree that it is certainly not wise to borrow money as a natural person to put into a "high risk" venture of any kind.

Last edited:

Venator

Expert Member
HAHAHHAHA these goons are such creatures of habit.
When they were called out for only having suspiciously positive trading days, the next day they posted a negative day.
When people started asking why they've not seen any statements since the 11th, boom suddenly they post the "results".

131902929_2977973448972964_4622998369057468503_o.jpg

Grant s

Corporate zoom call schedule if anyone wants to start asking questions
Corporate MTI Zoom Schedule commencing 15 ocotber 2020:
These meetings take place every week!
Please click the link below to join the following online meetings :
Attend & Invite your Referrals!!!
Mondays
10:00 am (GMT+2)
03:00 pm (GMT+2)
07:00 pm (GMT+2)
Tuesdays