Mirror (non)Trading International 2 - The Fallout

Status
Not open for further replies.

JohnStarr

Executive Member
Did some reading last night (instead of studies!) and saw that Lindtbol was involved with a previous Ponzi scheme and that Steven Twain fictional character. How was she not imprisoned? And how do people get involved with something like that again when she's involved?

Decor13

Hahahaha I am with team miss knows a little for today.... they just promised big payouts and now going to away.... it’s over so I’m going with today... I hope they don’t fool me again and carry on like the walking dead .... I also saw on telegram One of the guys owed a lot (million plus) contacted topham from fsca and he said they talking?!
Yes, one of the guys that got kicked last night!!! After he got booted, he immediately joined the the telegram group, guys gave him info and he is on it!!! Great!!!!! :)

newby_investor

Expert Member
Damn does that mean I didn't win the election? I am going to sue Pennsylvania and Lindt Chocolates. This is so bad for MyBroadband. Bigtech needs to be taken down.

View attachment 977330
Your entry is in italics because we can't confirm that the scheme hasn't collapsed yet. If we get confirmation of a more recent payout, then I'll update.

Dr Ong

if I invest 100k with mti today , do you think it’ll keep this thread going for another week ?

giphy.gif

Meester100

Did some reading last night (instead of studies!) and saw that Lindtbol was involved with a previous Ponzi scheme and that Steven Twain fictional character. How was she not imprisoned? And how do people get involved with something like that again when she's involved?
Most of the top guys was involved in Previous Ponzi.

IndigoIdentity

Expert Member
Judging by the epic looking thumbnail, today's installment includes:

Excited guy says that he has some CORPORATE news whilst Peter constipates on how to avoid his looming hattrick. All the while the stoned guy is just like bro, why you sleeping but the guy who is obviously sleeping offers no response?

Anyone care to to confirm?

Venator

Expert Member
Tried to calculate this now, I think it would keep MTI afloat for another 12 seconds before it Inevitably gets converted into linbolletjies and eaten.

Your calculations are waaaaay off. You've clearly not taken into account the LCP (Lindt Consumption Principle) which tends to increase exponentially over holiday periods.

Grant s

Hahahaha I am with team miss knows a little for today.... they just promised big payouts and now going to away.... it’s over so I’m going with today... I hope they don’t fool me again and carry on like the walking dead .... I also saw on telegram One of the guys owed a lot (million plus) contacted topham from fsca and he said they talking?!
Was only a matter of time before that happened. I know someone who also contacted FSCA requesting info on how to implement forced payments.

Status
Not open for further replies.