Mirror (non)Trading International 2 - The Fallout

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Scratch

Expert Member
234Gb in 3092 files at 720/480p,but this also stretches a bit further to include Finalmente and other relatedish schemes (where punted by supershills) or for historic value for previous offenders in the founders/staff pools

View attachment 979008

I suspect pure MTI content to be around the 120Gb mark

And yes I paid money to get a tool to archive en masse :ROFL:

If you need a host on an unmetered gigabit port hit me up here or on the other forum :)

Curiositykilledthecat

Also something i've been thinking about now, were they not bragging the other day about having something like 40 or 60 support staff processing mails, 2 of them were assigned access to deposits and withdrawls?

Why is it that Johan, being so super busy that he personally shut down the servers after being hacked and took off to Brazil to go and work with an IT team on the servers that he even needs to be processing 3000 withdrawls before dinner?

I mean any one in their right mind might ask a question like, why are you doing withdrawls when we have staff to do this, just focus on the server and website it's super important? But no... Cheri seem's to think it's perfectly fine?

None of this adds up and it's a really bad story... Gettting more and more convinced that Cheri didn't expect the reverse patsy to be pulled :)
I asked myself the same thing, although I don't think it's a reverse patsy - I think they were caught off-guard and thought that they had more time to execute a better exit strategy.

John Tempus

Executive Member
Seriously people stop thinking about this so in depth. :)

Everything MTI claimed is and was a lie.

- There were only a handful of people really in charge of anything, take your pick from the founders list.
- They never had any sort of infrastructure, dedicated servers or whatever.
- The software they ran were more likely than not simply leased from Maxtra and hosted by Maxtra and probably right out of india.

All the other hokus pokus bs like satellite offices is just a semi calculated investments to lure more depositors because the company is clearly legit if they rent office space.

It is and was all smoke and mirrors from day one.

Curiositykilledthecat

Nope, same exact sudden exit scam as with BTC global.

No one got caught off guard , just playing out the same process that worked previously.
Except that this time everyone knows who Johan is (unlike the mysterious Steven Twain). Their excuse of trying to get the login information from the broker also doesn't work because there will be proof showing that Johan is the owner of Trade 300.

John Tempus

Executive Member
Except that this time everyone knows who Johan is (unlike the mysterious Steven Twain). Their excuse of trying to get the login information from the broker also doesn't work because there will be proof showing that Johan is the owner of Trade 300.

Knowing the front man just made the scam more lucrative.

Read up on QuadrigaCX and what their CEO did, he was also publicly known which helped secure them as the biggest exchange in Canada.

I give it possibly a few days if not a week before we get some sort of fake death certificate of Johann along with some bizarre story relating to his sudden death.

Cheri if you are reading this, don't even try this angle. Be more creative and think of something more unrealistic as your get-out-of-jail card.

PsyWulf

Honorary Master
Knowing the front man just made the scam more lucrative.

Read up on QuadrigaCX and what their CEO did, he was also publicly known which helped secure them as the biggest exchange in Canada.

I give it possibly a few days if not a week before we get some sort of fake death certificate of Johann along with some bizarre story relating to his sudden death.

Cheri if you are reading this, don't even try this angle. Be more creative and think of something more unrealistic as your get-out-of-jail card.
Kidnapped,bitcoin holdings stolen
Betting an MTI account on it :ROFL:

John Tempus

Executive Member
Kidnapped,bitcoin holdings stolen
Betting an MTI account on it :ROFL:

Yup

And lets keep in mind that QuadricaCX CEO also went to india alone with his wife and kids at home.

Seems to be the new exit plan for these crypto scams, lay low for a few years with the millions that you stole and then get your family to join you once the fire is extinguished.

Luckily MTI bitcoin were in cold storage so the vast majority could not be stolen without multi-sig requirements. HAHAHA sorry I couldn't even finish my thoughts without starting to laugh.

PsyWulf

Honorary Master
Yes. But look carefully at that footage again:
1. The desk it seems is against a wall, in a huge and empty room.
2. He hides the label on the bottle of water.
3. Despite that, he allows his webcam to give us a nice view of all the traffic behind him? He only had to move his laptop 20 degrees to his left. That was a deliberate view.
4. Then we had the Genbot trying all kinds of discovery twerrie ..... all bs.
5. Of course Lindtbol knows where he is. Probably Hermanus.
Hermanusia in Panama?

Status
Not open for further replies.