Mirror (non)Trading International 2 - The Fallout

Status
Not open for further replies.

Def-e-nition

Is that hard cash put into MTI or is it MTI figures of what they now have?
CHC .
Cold, hard, cash .

Gathering from the onion leak , i would like for anyone to hazard a guess as to how much johann has made off with .
Any guesses ? If anonymous's leak , saw 33 00 BTc roughly left in the Pool in September , it still grew to more, plus payouts .
Can I guess roughly 2100 Btc left, or less ?
Venator, you said only 1% of the pot , normally : in graeme's case here, I guessed roughly 5% , instead of blindly staring at the R283 Mill That every soustannie saw and took as Fact that he'd stolen .

any guesses ?

2100 BTC , is R724 500 000
1400 BTC , is R483 000 000

Ok: so how's he planning on surviving on that scrawny takings in 2021 ? *snicker*

Venator

Expert Member
CHC .
Cold, hard, cash .

Gathering from the onion leak , i would like for anyone to hazard a guess as to how much johann has made off with .
Any guesses ? If anonymous's leak , saw 33 00 BTc roughly left in the Pool in September , it still grew to more, plus payouts .
Can I guess roughly 2100 Btc left, or less ?
Venator, you said only 1% of the pot , normally : in graeme's case here, I guessed roughly 5% , instead of blindly staring at the R283 Mill That every soustannie saw and took as Fact that he'd stolen .

any guesses ?

2100 BTC , is R724 500 000
1400 BTC , is R483 000 000

Ok: so how's he planning on surviving on that scrawny takings in 2021 ? *snicker*

Nope, wasn't me... I really can't say how much is usually pulled out.

newby_investor

Expert Member
If you are suggesting that his wife had no idea he was operating MTI and what MTI offered then either she just enjoyed the riches and ignored anything that might be wrong or she is certified retarded , dumb, blind, and next level stupid.

The latter seems very unrealistic compared to the former.

Have you ever actually been married? No one is actually that interested in their spouse's day job. My wife could be running a human-trafficking ring and I wouldn't know about it, I don't know what she does with her day. She never really asks about my work either, when we are together we talk about stuff that we both are interested in. Work isn't one of those things.

She surely also took the oath when saying “I Do, for Better or for WORSE !!”

I don't think this is realistic either. If one discovers that one's spouse is up to illegal stuff, then as far as I'm concerned, the relationship is over.

Look, I'm not trying to say that I think she's innocent - it could well be that she's complicit. But we don't really have any good evidence for that. So until she gives us reason to think otherwise, let's give the poor woman a break.

JSbot

Have you ever actually been married? No one is actually that interested in their spouse's day job. My wife could be running a human-trafficking ring and I wouldn't know about it, I don't know what she does with her day. She never really asks about my work either, when we are together we talk about stuff that we both are interested in. Work isn't one of those things.

I don't think this is realistic either. If one discovers that one's spouse is up to illegal stuff, then as far as I'm concerned, the relationship is over.

Look, I'm not trying to say that I think she's innocent - it could well be that she's complicit. But we don't really have any good evidence for that. So until she gives us reason to think otherwise, let's give the poor woman a break.
It's a good point not sure why MTI has dragged her into this at this stage but true we don't know her role here she may be guilty or she may not - if she is innocent who wants to be the one heaping further distress on a woman who may just be grasping that her husband has been up to no good, has been lying and has now deserted here and left her and her family open to scrutiny and ridicule by the world.

Def-e-nition

And is it legit money or also "earned" through other schemes?
one is a loan and entire investec savings .........
2 are hard earned cash , and the resulting split money from a divorce . both of them .
the 4th one is also not scheme related, but from owning a bit of a lodge n africa.
number 5: is the loose cannon , the schemer.
Please note that none of these people recruited .They all bought in because someone lit a candle in front of them , and being moths : poof* ........................

newby_investor

Expert Member
It's a good point not sure why MTI has dragged her into this at this stage but true we don't know her role here she may be guilty or she may not - if she is innocent who wants to be the one heaping further distress on a woman who may just be grasping that her husband has been up to know good, has been lying and has now deserted here and left her and her family open to scrutiny and ridicule by the world.
Quite. I've had a friend in a similar position - her fiance was a "businessman", and she only learned after more than a year of relationship exactly how unethical his business dealings were. This was small-time stuff, and it was before the actual wedding, so thankfully it was a simple matter to dump the guy. But it's really not a stretch to consider that Mrs Steynberg needn't be prematurely targeted.

It's not as though the Marks and the Caws don't have enough dirt to keep us busy.

Decor13

Apparently, Morne SA, big bek on Tech Assist group, phoned Ulrich Roux this morning. Ulrich is referring all mti questions to Cheri, but she does not answer her phone or messages. Ulrich said that he spoke to Johann last about 2 weeks ago...
:laugh: :laugh:
Looks like Ulrich is also now playing the distancing game!!!

Def-e-nition

That's what they want you to think. The Marks have whatever was left. Johann probably made off with a few bar, if that. Johann is just the front, the patsy, the fall guy.
If there's one thing about all this That sickens me , it's that fact.

People like you and i , normal Job holders, who waste their bosses bandwidth at work( lol!) , invest : and it lands up going to ......... someone like her.

Then again: i spose if i can do my doodiligens and meet you lot :they could have too .
Why would johan risk his entire life , if cheri ends up with the pudding the house, and the lindtbolle?

JSbot

The days winding down - no statements no announcements most groups scrubbed and gone quiet or gone for the festive season. Has anybody been able to withdraw anything --- seems this is where the credits start rolling , eery suggestive music fat lady walking into the sunset dragging a ragged doll behind her in one hand and a bunch of choc|o|lates in the other.

\o\ edited for internet police

Last edited:

warrenpridgeon

You've got a very narrow view on the subject and can't categorically declare "this is how marriage works".

For instance, my wife and I discuss how our respective days went. I ask her if anything interesting happened during the day and she does the same.

YOU might end a relationship if a spouse has been breaking the law, another might not. She might have been reaping the rewards alongside him.

newby_investor

Expert Member
You've got a very narrow view on the subject and can't categorically declare "this is how marriage works".

For instance, my wife and I discuss how our respective days went. I ask her if anything interesting happened during the day and she does the same.

YOU might end a relationship if a spouse has been breaking the law, another might not. She might have been reaping the rewards alongside him.
Yeah that's fair, but what I'm trying to get at is, we can't suddenly turn on Mrs Steynberg like attack dogs, she hasn't been a person of interest up to now. We don't know that she's guilty of anything except having the poor taste to marry Johan. She may have been involved or at least aware, but she may well also not have been. And in the event that she's not, we should probably ease up.

I'm not an MTI shill by any stretch of the imagination, check my post history, I'm just trying to point out that we shouldn't jump to conclusions.

Status
Not open for further replies.