Mirror (non)Trading International 2 - The Fallout

Status
Not open for further replies.

NarrowBandFtw

Honorary Master
Can’t be true ... surely he only flies First Class (in disguise of course) .... and not with the Plebs in Business Class ....

View attachment 981088
nah he flies in a private jet all covered in MTI logos while changing the world for the better

side note, not all planes have 3 different classes configured inside, been on a number of KLM flights between CPT and AMS and there's only economy class and business class ... it is a nice business class that perhaps approximates first class from other airlines, but either way there's only two classes on that flight

notayoba

stupid people ...one can read between the lines...very well played by them to only share it not. Why did they not share it last week or earlier.....o I know. Because it did not exist...

the big top structure are all very much aware of all the arrangements and planning ...and it would not surprise me if this is part of their plan and now just executing it...

so let’s say the above is true...

worst case scenario ..one or two or maybe three of them go down and get some jail time only to come out and have millions and millions to enjoy the rest of their lives..

or

dodgeball and team planned and played along even after he left South Africa...but dodgeball had a change of hart and pissed of some of his team and I think some of them went to meet him and could not find him as he moved on again and he also relocated the bitcoin so they can touch it ..now its internal war and the ones with half a Brian will come out as looters...

or

lindbolletjie perhaps in her previous scams hurt some close family or friends of dodgeball and this whole thing is revenge ending up with pinning all on lindbolletjie and key...to go down in flames ..reason is he stayed so calm and collective throughout this whole movie...as if he expected the results and keno how to deal with each of them internally or externally .
Your last scenario will certainly keep me glued to this MTI saga for another few months.

LandyMan

Honorary Master
LMFAO for the comments on telegram: it's the freemasons and financial institutions that assassinated johann because MTI is challenging the industry bla bla bla.

No Gerda. You were a moron and you were scammed
Is Gerda the new Helen?

ShirleyJames

It was included in the Crypto Analyzer video this morning...
Interesting video, starting to look like part of a strategy, I am convinced this Crypto Analyser character is one of the designers of this scam. Haha they must have been shattered when the guys from this thread worked out Johan was in Brazil and even located the possible building......Well done guys

psssst

If you recruit anyone to this thread I will pay you 10% of a lindtbolletjie.
Once a week on a Saturday we will have a hippo run where we pay a bonus on the leg with the heaviest people.
We will have a communal zoom at breakfast, lunch and supper and you can become a member of corporate if you can prove you can stuff and keep more than one hundred lindtbolletjies in your mouth
We have retained the Saxonwold Shebeen lawyer so we legit.
We still looking for a name so send suggestions
don't forget to add as required criteria

• St 6 the highest requiremnet
  • if its a male a Mullet is a must
  • need be able to develop own you tube with animation
  • no people skills needed
  • rudeness a must
  • spelling and math not requirement but if you have a clue to either do with it will be advantage.
  • if its a girl she must come with a history of B#$lshi%^ting people
  • telling the truth not a requirement

then the perks or reason why you want to work here..
  • you will make more Money than you can imagine even more than the guy from Amazon by investing next to nothing , about R50 and also make this money by doing nothing - your money will just increase __% per day per week per month
  • and you will also be rewarded with additional income for just telling people about this ...you don't have to sign or proof anything ..just provide names of people you spoke Ito and you will get audition al bonus..no limits..and if the people you took told other people you get a % of their bonus also ...no limits

Remunuration (partially - its a new role so HR and Management in the process to draft the pdf and kpi for this very Snr Role and future director of the company which will also go global soon )

• cost to company you can discuss with the successful candidate in pvt..
    • Putco Buss
    • Two way RAdio
    • eat as much as you can at Three Sisters Spur
    • drink as much as you can at Koster Hotel
    • wardrobe from get this
    • unlimited Joom anti perspirant deodorant spray
  • above just some of the perks that go with this role

perhaps this will help with recruitment :D

adslrouter

Some notes on the infamous video where we last saw Steynberg for the impassioned amongst us (apologies if rehashing):

Tan line and missing smart watch left wrist

Thrown on, unbuttoned shirt with protruding collar

Black top and black circular label on water bottle and shape

Several North African countries drive on the right hand side

Respiratory rate and response during video

Consistent video feed (no artefacting or lag)
link to this video please......

Rascalides

I have been reading this thread and other threads about MTI for some time now. ..... I was approached about MTI by a close friend who sent me some video etc. I watched the video and alarm-bells went off in my head so, like a normal person I jumped on Google and read about it... SCAM. I went back to my friend and said.... this is not Legit, and anyhow, I have serious money problems right now and cannot invest in my next meal.... never mind Bitcoin. He kindly sponsored me in, transferred $200 worth of "Bitcoin" from his own MTI account. And I watched in amazement how, in 10 days, my $200 quickly grew to $280!!! He assured me that all the scam publicity and negative media was just a storm in a teacup. And when I saw the massive return in 10 days, I was almost convinced.... if I had money lying around, I would most certainly have thrown it at MTI. This was 1 December. I am an intelligent person who researches everything before believing but I was nearly roped in. Thank the Universe I had fictitious bitcoin sponsored with fictitious bitcoin and lost nothing. Did he know it was a PONZI? He claims no.... I have my doubts but, it is irrelevant to me as I lost nothing. My heart however goes out to everyone who was conned into investing.

psssst

Good catch! Thanks.
To be fair, apart from his scathing remarks he doesn't actually come right out and say, MTI is above-board. Cheri interpreted him afterwards saying that they had the backing of URA.
But this video is not going to age well in terms of his statements about the FSCA not understanding MTI's business.
Does any one have this YouTubed? I'm looking for a link I can use on the wiki and recording 10 minutes of waffle is too large a file for the site.

Last edited:

scud

Expert Member
Not sure if this has been asked before
Do we have any idea of the total amounts involved ?
  1. How much members are still owed?
  2. Ho much the founders have pocketed etc ?

adslrouter

I have been reading this thread and other threads about MTI for some time now. ..... I was approached about MTI by a close friend who sent me some video etc. I watched the video and alarm-bells went off in my head so, like a normal person I jumped on Google and read about it... SCAM. I went back to my friend and said.... this is not Legit, and anyhow, I have serious money problems right now and cannot invest in my next meal.... never mind Bitcoin. He kindly sponsored me in, transferred $200 worth of "Bitcoin" from his own MTI account. And I watched in amazement how, in 10 days, my $200 quickly grew to $280!!! He assured me that all the scam publicity and negative media was just a storm in a teacup. And when I saw the massive return in 10 days, I was almost convinced.... if I had money lying around, I would most certainly have thrown it at MTI. This was 1 December. I am an intelligent person who researches everything before believing but I was nearly roped in. Thank the Universe I had fictitious bitcoin sponsored with fictitious bitcoin and lost nothing. Did he know it was a PONZI? He claims no.... I have my doubts but, it is irrelevant to me as I lost nothing. My heart however goes out to everyone who was conned into investing.
Sponsoring new recruits in, letting them see fake growth, letting them actually withdraw then that growth...........modus operandi to get new recruits to invest big

person I know successfully withdrew a couple of times from his own small investment.........

then invested his wife's money R500k........

he reckons he got his investment out in withdrawals.....

wife not so

quovadis

Executive Member
Not sure if this has been asked before
Do we have any idea of the total amounts involved ?
  1. How much members are still owed?
  2. Ho much the founders have pocketed etc ?
DISHONEST.CO.ZA

22000 BTC +- and the top withdrawers are on the site.

Status
Not open for further replies.