Mirror (non)Trading International 2 - The Fallout

Status
Not open for further replies.

psssst

I have been reading this thread and other threads about MTI for some time now. ..... I was approached about MTI by a close friend who sent me some video etc. I watched the video and alarm-bells went off in my head so, like a normal person I jumped on Google and read about it... SCAM. I went back to my friend and said.... this is not Legit, and anyhow, I have serious money problems right now and cannot invest in my next meal.... never mind Bitcoin. He kindly sponsored me in, transferred $200 worth of "Bitcoin" from his own MTI account. And I watched in amazement how, in 10 days, my $200 quickly grew to $280!!! He assured me that all the scam publicity and negative media was just a storm in a teacup. And when I saw the massive return in 10 days, I was almost convinced.... if I had money lying around, I would most certainly have thrown it at MTI. This was 1 December. I am an intelligent person who researches everything before believing but I was nearly roped in. Thank the Universe I had fictitious bitcoin sponsored with fictitious bitcoin and lost nothing. Did he know it was a PONZI? He claims no.... I have my doubts but, it is irrelevant to me as I lost nothing. My heart however goes out to everyone who was conned into investing.
you cant loose what you dont have ...gen4 ...gen6...tool.....lindt?

what was your MTI User ID?

ShirleyJames

I have been reading this thread and other threads about MTI for some time now. ..... I was approached about MTI by a close friend who sent me some video etc. I watched the video and alarm-bells went off in my head so, like a normal person I jumped on Google and read about it... SCAM. I went back to my friend and said.... this is not Legit, and anyhow, I have serious money problems right now and cannot invest in my next meal.... never mind Bitcoin. He kindly sponsored me in, transferred $200 worth of "Bitcoin" from his own MTI account. And I watched in amazement how, in 10 days, my $200 quickly grew to $280!!! He assured me that all the scam publicity and negative media was just a storm in a teacup. And when I saw the massive return in 10 days, I was almost convinced.... if I had money lying around, I would most certainly have thrown it at MTI. This was 1 December. I am an intelligent person who researches everything before believing but I was nearly roped in. Thank the Universe I had fictitious bitcoin sponsored with fictitious bitcoin and lost nothing. Did he know it was a PONZI? He claims no.... I have my doubts but, it is irrelevant to me as I lost nothing. My heart however goes out to everyone who was conned into investing.
What amazes me is the fact that 280,000 people believed that the fictitious bot could achieve the results, I am a medical doctor and not in IT but immediately knew that it would be impossible to achieve these results with so many variables in trading. In fact logic suggests that the more bots trading the less accurate they would become as they would compete with each other.

Decor13

his daughter ? def not his wife.. :) that's not a happy smile ..she is grinning...

nice too see how he brings the phone closer to mirror to take the picture ..lol
His wife, imported from Romenia or Russia or where ever. She spoke in the background on one video :laugh: :p

Rascalides

you cant loose what you dont have ...gen4 ...gen6...tool.....lindt?

what was your MTI User ID?
No idea. Where do I find that? My user NAME?

I have submitted a request to withdraw my BTC 0.01212707 - that should be a laugh a minute

psssst

No idea. Where do I find that? My user NAME?

I have submitted a request to withdraw my BTC 0.01212707 - that should be a laugh a minute

you banking the profit or all of the available funds?

psssst

How much luggage do you need when you are carrying millions of dollars in a crypto-wallet?
you sound like Johan Steynberg ..perhaps dont make it so obvious..first get comfy with the group..chit chat chit chat first ...and then slowly try to make your move..plant your theory or get your info or be a man or woman and ask your question or put it to us what ever you have own your mind..

you guys always come in here and try to hit and run ...so obvious..

why will someone flee with a bag of bitcoin if he can move in blockchain..wtf?

Rascalides

you banking the profit or all of the available funds?
22759302.... no idea what that number is worth, joining date 2 December....

I requested the lot. My friend can have his $200 back. Strangely, I didn't pay attention to the info about the trading BOT, and I AM IN IT. I trusted my mate.

Snyper564

Honorary Master
you sound like Johan Steynberg ..perhaps dont make it so obvious..first get comfy with the group..chit chat chit chat first ...and then slowly try to make your move..plant your theory or get your info or be a man or woman and ask your question or put it to us what ever you have own your mind..

A bag of BTC? you can keep all the btc on your phones wallet simple as that..

Rascalides

Was wondering if there is any extradition treaty between Panama and South Africa.... (Asked with very feminine voice)

Status
Not open for further replies.