Mirror (non)Trading International 2 - The Fallout

Status
Not open for further replies.

John Tempus

Executive Member
Was wondering if there is any extradition treaty between Panama and South Africa.... (Asked with very feminine voice)

No and even if in some parts it doesn't really matter. South America is notorious when it comes to scammers vanishing and so it comes as no surprise that he would have flown there rather than any other place.

Below is the SA donkey cart list of signed extradition agreements. Makes it quite lucrative to commit a crime in SA and run away.

Unless Johann comes back there is no reason to believe anyone will get any answers from him. The law should go after every founder/promotor/shill left in the country.

South Africa currently has extradition agreements with the following countries:
  • Algeria;
  • Australia;
  • Botswana;
  • Canada;
  • China;
  • Egypt;
  • India;
  • Israel;
  • Lesotho;
  • Malawi;
  • Nigeria;
  • Swaziland;
  • the United Arab Emirates (UAE); and
  • the United States.

saunj09

Johan could very well be on a plane to Doha right now. We took the ticket info from Crypto Analyzers post and looked up his reservation. Earlier today the reservation showed São Paulo to Johannesburg. When I checked again an hour ago it changed to show ending in Doha now. Anyone have any family transit in Doha right now who wants to go check when this plane lands haha? Don’t know where he will go after Doha. Again I don’t know if he actually boarded? But strange the ticket changed to end in Doha . 1D4ADE86-27EE-4D94-8E54-1F7151635328.png

Attachments

• FF03D967-EF8D-4D73-B7E7-EFA62A3BB783.png
    FF03D967-EF8D-4D73-B7E7-EFA62A3BB783.png
    1 MB · Views: 87
  • 8F9F445F-686B-4C53-84B8-9F1D56327D15.jpeg
    8F9F445F-686B-4C53-84B8-9F1D56327D15.jpeg
    3.3 MB · Views: 87

adslrouter

Johan could very well be on a plane to Doha right now. We took the ticket info from Crypto Analyzers post and looked up his reservation. Earlier today the reservation showed São Paulo to Johannesburg. When I checked again an hour ago it changed to show ending in Doha now. Anyone have any family transit in Doha right now who wants to go check when this plane lands haha? Don’t know where he will go after Doha. Again I don’t know if he actually boarded? But strange the ticket changed to end in Doha . View attachment 981166
phone number if anyone wants to phone.......

JSbot

Clearly you have not seen my previous post when I spelt out the fact that I am no looking for sympathy. And if it ever so happened that I was I happen to have real friends to go to, not just 'thumbs up forum groupies' whose capacity for sympathy and the whole spectrum of human emotion seems to be as accessible as to them as my MTI btc is to me.
Your mission somehow doesn't seem to be focussed on recovering your money , cause you spending too much time on this thread , I don't think you've invested or lost anything now of course I may be wrong - and I can understand how certain members can irritate one like that.

adslrouter

Johan could very well be on a plane to Doha right now. We took the ticket info from Crypto Analyzers post and looked up his reservation. Earlier today the reservation showed São Paulo to Johannesburg. When I checked again an hour ago it changed to show ending in Doha now. Anyone have any family transit in Doha right now who wants to go check when this plane lands haha? Don’t know where he will go after Doha. Again I don’t know if he actually boarded? But strange the ticket changed to end in Doha . View attachment 981166
put this on concerned citizens telegram.......lots of people would be interested to phone him

JohnStarr

Executive Member
No and even if in some parts it doesn't really matter. South America is notorious when it comes to scammers vanishing and so it comes as no surprise that he would have flown there rather than any other place.

Below is the SA donkey cart list of signed extradition agreements. Makes it quite lucrative to commit a crime in SA and run away.

Unless Johann comes back there is no reason to believe anyone will get any answers from him. The law should go after every founder/promotor/shill left in the country.

South Africa currently has extradition agreements with the following countries:
  • Algeria;
  • Australia;
  • Botswana;
  • Canada;
  • China;
  • Egypt;
  • India;
  • Israel;
  • Lesotho;
  • Malawi;
  • Nigeria;
  • Swaziland;
  • the United Arab Emirates (UAE); and
  • the United States.
Israel??? That apartheid state this government loves to hate?

psssst

22759302.... no idea what that number is worth, joining date 2 December....

I requested the lot. My friend can have his $200 back. Strangely, I didn't pay attention to the info about the trading BOT, and I AM IN IT. I trusted my mate.
to be honest I don't want to do anything...your response seem to be factual and on point so we cool

Rascalides

He does not want to burn the Doha Ticket is why. He is meeting Wifey in Doha and they are flying off to Bali, Thailand.... wherever. I see no warrants have been issued for the mis-management team so they are free to leave.

holden_caulfield

Received message earlier. MTI investor/victim + their family out by a figure somewhere around 6 to 8 mil. Its tragic to be sure but keep in mind the power of belief - your kids think there is an overweight Caucasian man defying physics to deliver some gifts to your house via the chimney this week.

JSbot

I thought it was over

Johans Ticket to JHB - looks like the guy actually intended to come back and either Nerina gave the right information or Cheri had that information all along

So why the change of plan?

PsyWulf

Honorary Master
I thought it was over

Johans Ticket to JHB - looks like the guy actually intended to come back and either Nerina gave the right information or Cheri had that information all along

Not necessarily,having a ticket doesn't show intent to use it

quovadis

Executive Member
I thought it was over

Nope. For you to be allowed entry into Doha/Brazil you would require a return ticket... I doubt he is on that plane.

JSbot

Not necessarily,having a ticket doesn't show intent to use it
Of course that's true - I must include it as a scenario though

He intended to come back 22 Nerina Confirmed (apparently) and it wasn't intended to mislead Marks as she only got to know about it the same day -

or there was a picture of ticket circulated so maybe it was sent to Marks to appease them that he was returning. and Cheri was aware of the proposed return date contrary to her claims - Cheri's remarks about Nerina just another diversion effort to make inferences about Nerina.

I am convinced Cheri's references to nerina are calculated to raise suspicion around Nerina - I watched Cryptoanalyzer and that was exactly his reaction to each obviously placed inference around Nerina

JSbot

Nope. For you to be allowed entry into Doha/Brazil you would require a return ticket... I doubt he is on that plane.
Ok, that then is a simple explanation , but somehow the proposed return date has been put into play by somebody - Nerina or Cheri

WollieVerstege

Expert Member
So s#!/ getting real now.

The guy who tried to recruit me and I just got of a zoom meeting. Essentially he pulled in millions from friends, family and worse of all, his business.
He just asked me if I would be prepared to buy his business so that he may have something to refund people with.

This is not going to end well.

IndigoIdentity

Expert Member
I thought it was over

Perhaps he was politely invited to Doha due to membership involvement from that side of the world. The arab investors did say that they were concerned and Qatar has a pretty staunch view when it comes to crypto trading?

There's no way in the world someone like that would want to go to Doha willingly is there?

But I agree that a booking is something that can be easily cancelled or changed... Doesn't really mean anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.