Mirror (non)Trading International 2 - The Fallout

Status
Not open for further replies.

quovadis

Executive Member
Of course that's true - I must include it as a scenario though

He intended to come back 22 Nerina Confirmed (apparently) and it wasn't intended to mislead Marks as she only got to know about it the same day -

or there was a picture of ticket circulated so maybe it was sent to Marks to appease them that he was returning. and Cheri was aware of the proposed return date contrary to her claims - Cheri's remarks about Nerina just another diversion effort to make inferences about Nerina.

I am convinced Cheri's references to nerina are calculated to raise suspicion around Nerina - I watched Cryptoanalyzer and that was exactly his reaction to each obviously placed inference around Nerina
See my post above but the entire MO is to deflect away from everyone except JS and Nerina just as before with Mr Twain.

JSbot

Just because we don't have a signed extradition agreement with any country does not guarantee that SA authorities cannot negotiate the extradition, we have secured extradition of previous fugitives from brazil.

One Gerhard Jansen van Vuuren springs to mind

Forming part of BRICS i think Brazil would co-operate with any extradition request

quovadis

Executive Member
Delay at this point would allow for?
It screws with the momentum. Most people will delay any possible action/recoourse to see if what they're saying is true. The longer it's delayed the more time there is to control the narrative and come up with "plausible" sounding explanations to what is going on. They would've been in possession of 99% of the information in that response they sent yesterday almost 3 weeks ago yet they had to wait to release it. My gut is that they are desperately trying to ensure that MTI isn't classified/determined to be a Ponzi - they are desperate to ensure that it's just one guy who stole it all - If it's a Ponzi the international community has been extremely hard and successful in prosecutions.

PsyWulf

Honorary Master
Delay at this point would allow for?
The more time the victims with hope retain(lose and regain) that hope,the less likely they are to accept reality later and still cling to hope. It's Ponzi psychological warfare all the way still. Conditoning absolute belief
Everytime somebody said we'd fail,we'd come back up
Everytime somebody said it's the end,it's not the end

Payment issues,all sorted
Server upgrades,much faster
Johann gone missing,he's found
Johann actually left,return ticket appears weeks later

retromodcoza

Johan could very well be on a plane to Doha right now. We took the ticket info from Crypto Analyzers post and looked up his reservation. Earlier today the reservation showed São Paulo to Johannesburg. When I checked again an hour ago it changed to show ending in Doha now. Anyone have any family transit in Doha right now who wants to go check when this plane lands haha? Don’t know where he will go after Doha. Again I don’t know if he actually boarded? But strange the ticket changed to end in Doha . View attachment 981166
This is crazy. Get this bugga!

Also .. image of leaving ticket under scanner... where was that sourced from?

Nachwelt

Has anyone got any links to Cheri's response to all of this ? I'd love to hear that juxtaposed against her smug assurances previously ?

Snyper564

Honorary Master
Has anyone got any links to Cheri's response to all of this ? I'd love to hear that juxtaposed against her smug assurances previously ?
Only this work of fiction - but its got it all, hackers, freemasons, russians

Attachments

• 4_5985443583069522149.pdf
    495.4 KB · Views: 43

IndigoIdentity

Expert Member
It screws with the momentum. Most people will delay any possible action/recoourse to see if what they're saying is true. The longer it's delayed the more time there is to control the narrative and come up with "plausible" sounding explanations to what is going on. They would've been in possession of 99% of the information in that response they sent yesterday almost 3 weeks ago yet they had to wait to release it.
Okay so "they" is the Marks gang?

My gut is that they are desperately trying to ensure that MTI isn't classified/determined to be a Ponzi - they are desperate to ensure that it's just one guy who stole it all - If it's a Ponzi the international community has been extremely hard and successful in prosecutions.
We always knew Johan was the patsy, so nothing has changed, Marks gang trying to pin it on Johan?

But what would then still baffle me is why would he have gone to Brazil?

Marks gang was like look just go to Brazil and pretend you're working on some servers, we'll handle things or?

Then why has he said nothing publicly to date? Surely he knew's he's in a right mess if that's the case?

Do they have some kind of overwhelmingly bad evidence against him that would cause him to be silent or?

PsyWulf

Honorary Master

We always knew Johan was the patsy, so nothing has changed, Marks gang trying to pin it on Johan?

Marks gang was like look just go to Brazil and pretend you're working on some servers, we'll handle things or?

Then why has he said nothing publicly to date? Surely he knew's he's in a right mess if that's the case?

Do they have some kind of overwhelmingly bad evidence against him that would cause him to be silent or?
He got paid his hush money,anything after that he has no say :D

IndigoIdentity

Expert Member
He got paid his hush money,anything after that he has no say :D
If they pin this on Johan successfully, he is going to be properly sunk... I'm sure he know's that too... How much money would that cost and what benefit would the money bring? I don't get that part...

JSbot

Look just go to brazil and pretend you working on the servers and then come back before christmas -

Clxxxtxxn - why you sending him to brazil
Cxxxi - Then if things go south we ca tell everybody he fled

Camp Quattro

Oi. Believe it or not I actually feel a wee bit sorry for her after reading the fantasy statements. They are completely throwing her to the wolves and if it was willingly, it is pure lunacy. It's now her and Johan vs them. I really really really hope that Cheri and Clynton and every leader will get their day this time. Like I said, dog eats dog. No honour amongst these bloody thieves.
Best thing that could happen. Just need a weak link to blow the lid now. Maybe it will all be too much for Juan when his family get pulled in and he will go canary

holden_caulfield

Look just go to brazil and pretend you working on the servers and then come back before christmas -

Clxxxtxxn - why you sending him to brazil
Cxxxi - Then if things go south we ca tell everybody he fled
The server (singular) is not in South America.

Status
Not open for further replies.