Mirror (non)Trading International 2 - The Fallout

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rascalides

Great that the case is in the courts however does this prevent the actual perpetrators of the crime from leaving the country? A man can disappear and become whoever he wants to become with a few hundred million US Dollars in the bank, especially using South America as a springboard.

JSbot

For some reason the theory that Johan played these dimwits all along appeals to me, that he turned the tables on them (Cheri Reaction when she saw him on that zoom call tells me that this fact hit home) didn't require any amendment to the exit story they planned from the beginning, but in retaliation they dragged in Nerina - an indication of her bitterness.

He likely took their share of the money and he's hopped

Whats missing from this theory is breadcrumbs left by Johan to solidly implicate the marks - perhaps he didn't think that part up or he's still going to release it down the line

Evidence that the mxxxkx are the owners
Evidence that they controlled the site and the trading

Wait for it to drop somewhere soon

Last edited:

adslrouter

See my post above but the entire MO is to deflect away from everyone except JS and Nerina just as before with Mr Twain.

marks family now blaming ceo and wife.....

ceo and wife tjoepstil.....

they are all in this together, laughing at us and telegram groups, as they wapp group call every now and then to work out their final steps to financial freedom......

and we and telegram groups are trying to work out who has done what, who played who, etc

warrenpridgeon

1608719298830.png

This post (Thanks FB memories) holds true even four years later.

Back then my sister had asked me about The Billion Coin (it NEVER loses value, it only increase, and anyone that tries to sell lower than the current value will have their wallet/account blocked - this was the sales pitch). She didn't invest after speaking to me about it. I tried warning her friends that tried to get her in but they told me to bugger off.

JSbot

I don't see Johan going along with a plan that pins it all on him in the end , not for any money - he would have preferred an exit plan that got everybody off squeaky clean, his demeanour and Cheri's reactions in the last video do not suggest to me these where people comfortable with an unfolding plan.

Never mind the rolling video, get stills of their faces at key points you will see johan sheepish almost uncomfrotable almost knowing that by now Cheri has cottoned on and even the occasional smirk.

I am sure at one point he tried to show more of the room by trying to move the camera maybe to drive home the point or to convey his location to someone - (best friend, wife?) or perhaps he realized what was in view and wanted to hide it - but too late

Last edited:

airborne

Honorary Master
For some reason the theory that Johan played these dimwits all along appeals to me, that he turned the tables on them (Cheri Reaction when she saw him on that zoom call tells me that this fact hit home) didn't require any amendment to the exit story they planned from the beginning, but in retaliation they dragged in Nerina - an indication of her bitterness.

He likely took their share of the money and he's hopped

Whats missing from this theory is breadcrumbs left by Johan to solidly implicate the marks - perhaps he didn't think that part up or he's still going to release it down the line

Evidence that the mxxxkx are the owners
Evidence that they controlled the site and the trading

Wait for it to drop somewhere soon
I can't see how Cheri and co got played, they've already withdrawn 10s of millions from the Ponzi?

Johan is a fictional figurehead, he may be a real person but he's just a cog in the Ponzi machine.

Cheri and her husband to me looked like one of the masterminds.

JSbot

I can't see how Cheri and co got played, they've already withdrawn 10s of millions from the Ponzi?

Johan is a fictional figurehead, he may be a real person but he's just a cog in the Ponzi machine.

Cheri and her husband to me looked like one of the masterminds.
Follow the money - you don't repeatedly get scammed but keep getting wealthier - in that case I also wanna be scammed 5, 6 times.

PsyWulf

Honorary Master
I don't see Johan going along with a plan that pins it all on him in the end , not for any money - he would have preferred an exit plan that got everybody off squeaky clean, his demeanour and Cheri's reactions in the last video do not suggest to me these where people comfortable with an unfolding plan.

Never mind the rolling video, get stills of their faces at key points you will see johan sheepish almost uncomfrotable almost knowing that by now Cheri has cottoned on and even the occasional smirk.

I am sure at one point he tried to show more of the room by trying to move the camera maybe to drive home the point or to convey his location to someone - (best friend, wife?) or perhaps he realized what was in view and wanted to hide it - but too late
I would listen to this

Johann's trading bot diversified to forums after leaving trade300 so it has plenty of processing power now to dedicate to simulations of its creator's psyche

JSbot

I would listen to this

Johann's trading bot diversified to forums after leaving trade300 so it has plenty of processing power now to dedicate to simulations of its creator's psyche
So it's gone rogue and simulating Kita Gupta on forums?

Status
Not open for further replies.