Mirror (non)Trading International 3 - Freemasons,Russians,and no bitcoins

PsyWulf

Honorary Master
So,where my Bitcoins at guys

For those needing to play catch-up:

Some bio:

Our main clowns/magicians:

Where are we at,the 20~ word shortened summary? Freemasons,Ransoms,Russians,Hacking,Missing CEO,Bitcoins inaccessible,Communications Director/Puppetmaster absent but very high on something and totally surprised

If you are bored previous thread -> https://mybroadband.co.za/forum/thr...-2-the-fallout.1108596/page-497#post-26640844

Some light reading:

Added in case this wasn't clear:
1608731239375.png

Last edited:

NarrowBandFtw

Honorary Master
Can we have a recap for those starting at season 3?
if you've seen one ponzi exit scam, you've seen them all, just imagine crocodile tears, people hoping against hope, criminals making off like bandits while writing pathetic fiction

pretty much like any soapie out there, makes no difference if you miss a few episodes or even seasons

mikehuman

Could anyone enlighten me as to the reason the FSCA appears as the Second Respondent? Surely, the applicant cannot be claiming that they were the cause of his losses? I'm confused - any Legal Minds out there?

4Snoopy

Could anyone enlighten me as to the reason the FSCA appears as the Second Respondent? Surely, the applicant cannot be claiming that they were the cause of his losses? I'm confused - any Legal Minds out there?

Normally joined as defendant to either make sure they aware of the action and/or may want to seek some sort of relief (have them take some specific action or provide documentation/information) - normally not a financial claim

PsyWulf

Honorary Master
Normally joined as defendant to either make sure they aware of the action and/or may want to seek some sort of relief (have them take some specific action or provide documentation/information) - normally not a financial claim
This,sometimes to try force parties not necessarily wanting to participate to take part