Mirror (non)Trading International 3 - Freemasons,Russians,and no bitcoins

Spxdxrbxtxs

Yes that one, after all the scrubbing there are many screenshots that are starting to crop up there that are now deleted
I need to hire a teenager to do this for me.
FB is not my friend. On the other hand, I did find this random post -
Screenshot_20201231-162241_Facebook.jpg

I'm doubting the fact, but hey.... anything is possible.

Decor13

Happy New Year;) to Ulrich Roux and Associates....
Lots of angry people out there and rumours from some that this will be taken further...so, as you said in the video...."put the concerns to bed, because I believe in your business strategy and the fsca has no clue" ... hopefully, this will come back to haunt you, soon. :sneaky: :whistling: IMG_20201231_161247_495.JPG IMG_20201231_161318_777.JPG Screenshot_20201231-161710.png Screenshot_20201226-135035.png

Attachments

• IMG_20201231_163137_845.JPG
    IMG_20201231_163137_845.JPG
    77.1 KB · Views: 43

LJ1234

Happy New Year;) to Ulrich Roux and Associates....
Lots of angry people out there and rumours from some that this will be taken further...so, as you said in the video...."put the concerns to bed, because I believe in your business strategy and the fsca has no clue" ... hopefully, this will come back to haunt you, soon. :sneaky: :whistling: View attachment 985566 View attachment 985568 View attachment 985570 View attachment 985574
He can deny all he wants, he was complicit and the proof was on that Zoom meeting end November.

quovadis

Executive Member
I need to hire a teenager to do this for me.
FB is not my friend. On the other hand, I did find this random post -

I'm doubting the fact, but hey.... anything is possible.

And people wonder why they got scammed... They probably think that Google Earth is live too. It's not where he currently is, just last known residence as per credit bureau/public records.

Lars Vloging

i've asked whales the same question: all seem to quote it the 400Btc transfer) as if from the ten commandments. That statement came from within mti: more specifically, the queen of lies' mouth: d'you mean to tell me nobody questioned it? Unbelievable Lars...unbelievable .......R170 million moved:just like that;as if it were chumpchange. Nonsense.no such transfer ever existed . Personally, i believe all of em were in on the ponzi entry/exit, from day one :i just believe that Johan with 2 n's felt the multiple accounts, transfers between members for binary bonus , and the Founders, were simply hauling too much out of the scheme, putting huge financial load on it. The end-game of this ponzi kuk , doesnt add up to his announcement (which he said with so much gallantry and valour , i might add ) in april on the Zoom call , about his family one day running the company . It's completely at odds to his long-term strategy( though:can you really take anything they say as being factual ?) with regards to the longevity of the business. Here, a mere 8 months later, we have it fold by his own hand. Forced, but: huh?

Either the wards simply got too greedy: or they were in on the fallguy strategy from day one.
SOmehow though, i believe that lindtbol had no idea. She didnt see this coming.
Nonetheless , she is non-plussed:she and husband dearest made off with enough Munnnney to keep them going for a few more years.
i am repeatedly asked:why the obsession ?Why the languish all day over a company you thought was kuk from day one?you didnt even invest, for pete's sake ? It would have to be: knowing , that a thieving scaly smooth-talking lump , has made off with other people's money , and is now living a life I can only dream of, simply because i dont have the balls to take that step , and be a scammer.Spending other people's money as if it were your own .

Even Cor bought into their cult, hook , line, and sinker. i am dying to know if he has contact with them now , probably asking them 200 questions about what he is to tell his downlines .What we dont know: is if they gave anyone a headsup , allowing the recruiters to possibly cash out, close to them. Naturally, while sipping on her 4th exotic meditteranean cocktail , lips air-searching for the straw while she takes his call , she'll be hammering home the nails into johan with 2 N's back, fingering him for leaving them all "t*tsup " . The "dishonest" bastard . how dare he .

Ja jong . I can only sit back in shock about all of this .We knew it would happen . Nothing prepares you for when it does...
I agree man.

The only thing i can say, in my everyday life in business, i have seen, people don't splash "own" money into a business when its not going well. You use the "EVIL" Bank's money.

This is total and absolute BS.

ASIF they never seen this before from KIPI or BTC GLOBAL.

PsyWulf

Honorary Master
And people wonder why they got scammed... They probably think that Google Earth is live too. It's not where he currently is, just last known residence as per credit bureau/public records.
Can confirm most "tracers" stop at this
Or stop at the first cellphone number that rings,even if the person has emigrated and changed numbers 12 times since then

Wary GOM

Expert Member
Oh bingo. Absolutely . Like thatch : everyone's Mti nonsense magically catches fire and burns off their pages in one seemingly random act of co incidence.I Agree. it was planned. That means though , then , that those shillers, fooled themselves into believing in the "pool" , would not have had sufficient time to withdraw.
Tsk tsk ........shem.
Certainly hope that they have been caught out. A lot will depend on just how much information on amounts deposited they were given. If so, I don't believe that they will be keeping quiet out of embarrassment. Most likely they are trying to figure out how to get at that btc.

They MUST have known that any appearance of growth above deposited amounts was purely imaginary. Unless they are award-winning stupid. I wonder if any of them has offered to go and stay with Nerina to support her over this trying time? Certainly there are many people wanting to be able to watch her every move.

Wary GOM

Expert Member
Something that could be interesting for the super shill clean-up brigade. Maybe something similar can be pursued here (well, I can dream).

View attachment 985394
That's one (dis)advantgae of Panama for JS and any others whom the SEC might want to interview - Panama is very co-operative about extradition to the US.