Mirror (non)Trading International 3 - Freemasons,Russians,and no bitcoins

JohnMao

Executive Member
This Marius dude was one of the guys I wanted to go ‘I told you so you blooming idiot!! LEKKER, kry vir jou!!’ ... he was rude and aggressive....but now he’s a broken man and his response was absolutely heartbreaking. I feel so sorry for him, because he truly was brainwashed. Cheri and co have ruined people’s lives... I would not blink an eye if she and the whole lot gets sniped, tortured or sent to prison. They’re despicable
I'd have said tag the EFF on Twitter with his first comments on that first screenshot, but he's broken enough.
Most of these people are. Some probably DID see it as a way to get some extra cash in, but when you're blinded by money (or greed for others, and especially those clown recruiters who deserve to walk the plank!) things get blurry.
Lesson learnt for them I hope.

Little Mac

Honorary Master
Hopefully these poepalls are broken enough to not believe everyone who says they can make them rich and to not rope their friends and families in without doing proper due diligence...
I'm sick of hearing people say they're broken when they were part of the problem to start with, not only buying the lies but punting them with blinkers and refusing to listen to reason.

bitcoinbutwhy

What exactly are they liquidating? I thought all of MTI's value was stored in the BTC that nobody has access to. There's surely nothing else of value that can come even close to being able to pay back lost money?
Dah! What about Cars House in Durban etc.,etc.

Little Mac

Honorary Master
Tracing the flow is the issue. This is more than likely the reason they went ahead and registered the business - not only to create the illusion of a legitimate enterprise but to separate "personal wealth" from business capital.

expedite

Tracing the flow is the issue. This is more than likely the reason they went ahead and registered the business - not only to create the illusion of a legitimate enterprise but to separate "personal wealth" from business capital.
Or that a name search reveals no link.

saor

Honorary Master
Lol. Even if they liquidate all the cars, houses and horses you really think that's enough to return losses to people after SARS, lawyers, liquidators etc. have taken their cut?

PsyWulf

Honorary Master
Lol. Even if they liquidate all the cars, houses and horses you really think that's enough to return losses to people after SARS, lawyers, liquidators etc. have taken their cut?
It won't be
IMO this was the quickest way to kick MTI in the knees and get access to the business to dig out the skeletons
Waiting for the state to go in and clean up is not a realistic timeframe event

PsyWulf

Honorary Master
Some lighter viewing for a good start to the new year
Short of it:
How a nation basically collapsed due to a Pyramid Scheme

To read up:
Perhaps still more tragic was the troubled economic transition experienced by Albania, whose transformation was shaken by numerous Ponzi schemes in which much of the country was invested. The story is as grim as it is peculiar. Their simultaneous collapse in 1996-97 went on to cost many their savings, with invested sums totaling around 30% of the country’s GDP, and provoked unrest that cost thousands their lives. Tracing the story of this unusual disaster involves exploring the history of a nation completely unknown to many.
It is worth making the intriguing point that competitive dynamics among the pyramid schemes only furthered their instability. Though unlikely, it is at least conceivable that a single scheme can be unwound in a controlled, even if dubious, manner. However, this requires keeping promised returns under control and making at least some real investments whose reported costs or losses can be inflated to obscure outflows that were actually due to distributions to depositors and the schemer. In Albania though, multiple competing schemes caused liabilities, and their cost, to balloon uncontrollably as they competed for deposits. For example, near the end of 1996, Populli was offering rates of 30% a month and Xhafferi offered 44%. By this point, the likely size of the schemes’ liabilities stood at over $1 billion.
30% of their GDP goodness
The STATE joined in even

Last edited:

bitcoinbutwhy

Plot thickens. Its like all these spanjards have similar facial characteristics that could lead identification astray.

That said I still think the eyes, mouth and hairline suggest the one buddy to be the Steven Twain at the milkshake bar more accurately than Joel Santiago himself. And I think Joel from day one would not be using his own image when he is involved in selling a mastermind trading who could just vanish when they want them to.

I think the only bit of difference here is in relation to camera used, slight difference in angle and lighting. At this time I dont think there is any better candidate that could come this close if not exact match.

View attachment 982024
1609490169999.png 1609490222015.png
My shake on the debate.

bitcoinbutwhy

Nice house Cheri Ward has there.
1609491152820.png
Some time back there was a photo of lindtbolletjies Durban house posted by her. That was a bs photo. This is the real house. Take note of the swimming pool and the one front and centre on the photo she showed. Sorry I can't be bothered to go and look for it. she is the worlds most notorious LIAR.

PsyWulf

Honorary Master
View attachment 985920
Some time back there was a photo of lindtbolletjies Durban house posted by her. That was a bs photo. This is the real house. Take note of the swimming pool and the one front and centre on the photo she showed. Sorry I can't be bothered to go and look for it. she is the worlds most notorious LIAR.
The photo was a glorified realtor photo yeah,think I commented back when we found the satellite view of the place that it's a bit of a joke to pay that much

Wary GOM

Expert Member
Don't know about the origin but seems part of the standard package ala pastor Lomax. At least the FSCA working for the banks

I don't know the origin, but it is one of what almost seem to be core tenets of conspiracy theory. I have encountered it amongst a my brother-in-law and his group of deeply convinced conspiracy theorist friends. None of these is in any way involved in religions or schemes, so it seems just a part of the lore that wafts around these off-planet types.

Wary GOM

Expert Member
Anyone have an email for Ulrich Roux? Clearly he needs a refresher course in the appropriate laws before he helps a ponziites convince their flock that everything ther are doing is legitimate.

expedite

The photo was a glorified realtor photo yeah,think I commented back when we found the satellite view of the place that it's a bit of a joke to pay that much
Bear in mind location etc and little buyer resistance. Also see the most recent prior sale in 2018.

Attachments

• PROPERTY.pdf
    409.3 KB · Views: 51