Mirror (non)Trading International 3 - Freemasons,Russians,and no bitcoins

4Snoopy

Anyone have an email for Ulrich Roux? Clearly he needs a refresher course in the appropriate laws before he helps a ponziites convince their flock that everything ther are doing is legitimate.

Maybe he needs to be reported to the Law Society and let them investigate ...

Wary GOM

Expert Member
Liz is a broken woman!!! Shame, poor serial scammer Liz, probably broken because the mti money stealing fountain is no more!!! View attachment 985870

Poor soul, I feel for her! I hope that this hurts her in all areas of her life. I hope she will be remembered as a part of the biggest ponzi in South Africa, a part that did nothing but scorn people warning of the scam and suck in the gullible. Hopefully her bridge afternoons will be filled with sly innuendos and smirks as they sit around on plastic chairs that were too decrepit to even be attached.

Whyarewehere

View attachment 985920
Some time back there was a photo of lindtbolletjies Durban house posted by her. That was a bs photo. This is the real house. Take note of the swimming pool and the one front and centre on the photo she showed. Sorry I can't be bothered to go and look for it. she is the worlds most notorious LIAR.
This picture is the roodepoort house i think.

Wary GOM

Expert Member
Thanks very much; that saved me some time.
Now, does anyone remember or have the MTI meeting where Ulrich Roux said that nothing MTI was doing was illegitimate?
My concern with these lawyers is that, indirectly at least, they gave shills a way of telling prospects that "a lawyer had said it was legal". Given the intensity of recruiting after that meeting, and the general levels of warnings by members on this thread at least, Ulrich Roux's opinion was important support for MTI.

r00igev@@r

Executive Member
Thanks very much; that saved me some time.
Now, does anyone remember or have the MTI meeting where Ulrich Roux said that nothing MTI was doing was illegitimate?
My concern with these lawyers is that, indirectly at least, they gave shills a way of telling prospects that "a lawyer had said it was legal". Given the intensity of recruiting after that meeting, and the general levels of warnings by members on this thread at least, Ulrich Roux's opinion was important support for MTI.

He shills on TV. Spam all the channels he pimps on until tell them to blackball him.

Whyarewehere

I tried to upload the audio file of someone sending cheri a voice message this week and cheri replying. Was on the telegram group. Maybe someone else who also has it and knows how can upload it.

Tman*

Expert Member
I tried to upload the audio file of someone sending cheri a voice message this week and cheri replying. Was on the telegram group. Maybe someone else who also has it and knows how can upload it.
What does she say