Mirror (non)Trading International 3 - Freemasons,Russians,and no bitcoins

r00igev@@r

Executive Member
Thanks very much. I REALLY need to put together some sort of catalogue of posts!

Brilliant! Thank you. I don't think I had noticed the lovely details about UR's involvement before.
He is Andrew Caw's lawyer. Andrew is the sleeper in MTI. Took millions out using his mommy as a front.

Question is, did URA know about it and I suspect IMO, yes.

Little Mac

Honorary Master
Lol. Even if they liquidate all the cars, houses and horses you really think that's enough to return losses to people after SARS, lawyers, liquidators etc. have taken their cut?
I think the only win would be to bankrupt the punters.

Little Mac

Honorary Master
So is the exit plan for JS to do a "runner" while the inner circle set up new BTC accounts to distribute the spoils and disappear after the dust settles?

bitcoinbutwhy

Certainly hope that they have been caught out. A lot will depend on just how much information on amounts deposited they were given. If so, I don't believe that they will be keeping quiet out of embarrassment. Most likely they are trying to figure out how to get at that btc.

They MUST have known that any appearance of growth above deposited amounts was purely imaginary. Unless they are award-winning stupid. I wonder if any of them has offered to go and stay with Nerina to support her over this trying time? Certainly there are many people wanting to be able to watch her every move.
The following link is all about withdrawals made by the top of the list scammers. Surely this information will be sufficient in order to get money back to help the people who have been victims. There is a wealth of other information on the PDF document that will help the legal beagles and hawk types.

Go for it.

bitcoinbutwhy

Liz is a broken woman!!! Shame, poor serial scammer Liz, probably broken because the mti money stealing fountain is no more!!! View attachment 985870
Just google her name with scam in the search and see what comes up. here's a link which you can find out more about this "poor" woman.

Just scroll down through the lindtbolletjies stuff and bingo you will find the article.

Wary GOM

Expert Member
So is the exit plan for JS to do a "runner" while the inner circle set up new BTC accounts to distribute the spoils and disappear after the dust settles?
That is a plausible plan but it might have been derailed by how quickly someone went to court and got the provisional liquidation. Then things went further downhill as the 3rd tier shills and the team leaders started arguing. My expectation was that Cheri et al hoped to keep everyone calm until at least next week by zoom calls and expecting team leaders to do the same thing. That way they could have turned things against FSCA when its report comes out, whereas they have had to fall back on just a variant of BTCG exit.

Whyarewehere

That is a plausible plan but it might have been derailed by how quickly someone went to court and got the provisional liquidation. Then things went further downhill as the 3rd tier shills and the team leaders started arguing. My expectation was that Cheri et al hoped to keep everyone calm until at least next week by zoom calls and expecting team leaders to do the same thing. That way they could have turned things against FSCA when its report comes out, whereas they have had to fall back on just a variant of BTCG exit.
Two questions still lingering in my mind
1. If Johann fled because he knew he would be thrown under the bus, why no statement from afar to implicate the management.
2. Why has the back office not conveniently disappered yet.

Wary GOM

Expert Member
Nerina remains very much in the background. Even on the Telegram group she is seldom mentioned. For me there are 2 reasons not to lose sight of her. First, and obviously, she might lead "us" or "them" to where Johann is, so she needs watching. Second, the remaining MTI leaders might decide to remove her from the scene. This would give them access to Johann, remove a possible witness able to give first-hand evidence that MTI didn't trade, and possibly, access to MTI wallets.

Wary GOM

Expert Member
Two questions still lingering in my mind
1. If Johann fled because he knew he would be thrown under the bus, why no statement from afar to implicate the management.
2. Why has the back office not conveniently disappered yet.
Perhaps being thrown under the bus was built into the plan, although that doesn't seem very likely. Mysterious.

The back office can't really be destroyed, at least not by MTI, because that would almost certainly be tampering with evidence. Also remember that the provisional liquidation expressly forbids liquidators from interfering with the business of MTI, and that cannot contimue without the back-office. Having said this, there might be a sort of "dead-man switch" somewhere in the Lenova 2009 that will destroy all individual's records after some time or with some keyword.