Mirror (non)Trading International 3 - Freemasons,Russians,and no bitcoins

LinuxMan

Expert Member
in the 24th minute Johan brags about owning two rooms on a Lux house boat. He also states that he recently got his citizenship in a small country called Liberland.
A Crypto Paradise with very relaxed laws on tax - a place where you can basically buy your citizenship. Maybe his kicking it back on a houseboat in liberland drinking craft beer while interpol is searching in Brazil?

Dr Ong

d50ee3ffbb1e7a01a7791bdf49449b99.jpg

Do the steynbergs own the PnP?

LinuxMan

Expert Member
What are the chances the Marks took out JS, and we have been sidetracked..

RandomGeek

Expert Member
Perhaps being thrown under the bus was built into the plan, although that doesn't seem very likely. Mysterious.

The back office can't really be destroyed, at least not by MTI, because that would almost certainly be tampering with evidence. Also remember that the provisional liquidation expressly forbids liquidators from interfering with the business of MTI, and that cannot contimue without the back-office. Having said this, there might be a sort of "dead-man switch" somewhere in the Lenova 2009 that will destroy all individual's records after some time or with some keyword.
Fark it I want to get my hands on this one-of-a-kind 2009 Lenova, its a piece of Africana history. Probably no bitcoin private keys on it but filled with Vernon Koekemoer jokes :cool:

Little Mac

Honorary Master
Nerina remains very much in the background. Even on the Telegram group she is seldom mentioned. For me there are 2 reasons not to lose sight of her. First, and obviously, she might lead "us" or "them" to where Johann is, so she needs watching. Second, the remaining MTI leaders might decide to remove her from the scene. This would give them access to Johann, remove a possible witness able to give first-hand evidence that MTI didn't trade, and possibly, access to MTI wallets.
You're assuming they do t have access to the wallets. That could be a ruse.

JohnStarr

Executive Member
d50ee3ffbb1e7a01a7791bdf49449b99.jpg

Do the steynbergs own the PnP?
Who owns the P 'n P? Send that screenshot to their corruption line in case the poster is a manager of one of their branches!
Only shareholders own Pick 'n Pay...they don't franchise it out like Spar does.

expedite

Ok, managed to convert to zip. One is to cheri and the other her reply. All i can say is she is damn good.
That other person ..... she is still under the impression there are funds to pay withdrawals but they are just locked up or something, or at least a significant part of it. Shame, I can't help feeling for her and admiring her spirit. I would have been like those chaps from the Free State.

Tman*

Expert Member
Ok, managed to convert to zip. One is to cheri and the other her reply. All i can say is she is damn good.
After listening to these voice notes all you need to know Is that there is ample evidence that Cheri Marks bought a R11.5 million mansion.

Even though this is known as fact Cheri still refutes this and tries to paint this picture of living in a modest lifestyle in a 4 bedroom home.

She is a master manipulator.

bitcoinbutwhy

Don't be fooled by the greatest and most notorious bxllshixxer this world has ever seen. Anyone with more than two brain cells can shoot down every statement she makes. Everything she says is contradictory to what she has said hundreds of times in numerous places like youtube videos, Twitter tweets, and telegram pieces. I trust that the authorities will see her for what she is and give her a year in jail for every Rand she has stolen. We are not stupid. Her history of being involved with many "Ponzi" schemes before is blatantly patent. Lyndtbolletjie you are going away for so long your daughters will forget what you looked like. They will have to live their lives in the light of a mother who stole millions and used that money to buy exotic cars, and a house in a posh Durban suburb. I feel sorry for them. You Clynton will be going the same way. You filched even more than your greedy wife. They are coming to take it all away. The whole lot of you at the top whose names are right up and out there will suffer the same fate. May God have mercy on your souls.

notayoba

What happened to all the stolen money from the previous btc global Ponzi scam?
Most ponzis pay out a very large percentage to keep up appearances. I would be surprised if the top shills got away with more than 5%. Split between them it's not that much. With the lifestyles they try to lead, I would say the money has simply been spent.