Mirror (non)Trading International 3 - Freemasons,Russians,and no bitcoins

JohnStaynMountain

Good morning is there anyway to get hold of Brandon Topham of the FSCA. does anyone have his contact details?

saor

Honorary Master
Ok a quick update on the MTI Liquidation Application.

The liquidation application was issued this morning in the Cape Town High Court by Luitingh & Associates Attorneys in Rondebosch.

There may more other applications as well from other affected parties, but I'm not aware of any at this stage.

All people who have invested in MTI and would like to put in a claim for repayment of their funds need to complete the liquidators nomination form and return the completed form to jeff@mk.co.za. It is imperative that this is done as a matter of urgency - see the Form attached.
What exactly are they liquidating? I thought all of MTI's value was stored in the BTC that nobody has access to. There's surely nothing else of value that can come even close to being able to pay back lost money?

Spxdxrbxtxs

What exactly are they liquidating? I thought all of MTI's value was stored in the BTC that nobody has access to. There's surely nothing else of value that can come even close to being able to pay back lost money?
They attach assets from the top dogs and partners then go after the beneficiaries of the scheme.
It takes years and you get pennies for rands.

Decor13

GrigoryRasputin

Just a few notes.

During the first fsca meeting with mti, JS couldn't supply any evidence of any bitcoin wallet with substantial bitcoin. They showed the fsca their fake live, sorry demo, trades but the fsca didn't think it was funny.

According to the MTI critical statement, they couldn't pay members due to the fsca raid and system hacks. This is absolute BS, this means there were no funds left.

I think to give the wheel a final spin and buy some time, JS ask Clayton to give 400 btc (obviously earned through his downline/referals in mti) to pay a few investors and keep tgem happy. If JS also gave 400 btc is debatable.

Remember, scammers also easily get scammed. So chances are well JS got scammed out of some Btc.

What a sh#tshow.

Ras

JSbot

DJ Salinger intimately familiar with all the top players in this game? Profiled assets and family associations

Last edited:

quovadis

Executive Member
View attachment 981646
In my book this would be the legally designated directors including Mr Rademan who might desperately want to distance himself from this if he is just a frontman
The legally designated are those which are registered with cipc. As has been said a million times now the management etc could all be arguably defined as prescribed officers and there’s pretty much no difference to a director in title or not. Furthermore it’s technically a criminal enterprise - participation is liability.

quovadis

Executive Member
The Big Fish (Like Peter) don’t want a Liquidator appointed as when a forensic audit is done - they will be on the radar and pursued by the Liquidator
Correct. And the auditor would be independent and registered. The question though is there anything left to audit... my gut is that they’ve sanitized the maxtra system for weeks now which explains users disappearing, members receiving unexplained additions to their downlines and downlines/upline changes being complained about.

w1z4rd

Karmic Sangoma
One last request from this thread from me :

Can the owners of dishonest.co.za pm me ? I would like a data and code dump of the site so I can keep it and act as a backup source.

Again, if you guys are threatened with legal action pertaining to taking down some or all of the site please pm me.

A full download of the dishonest wiki can be found here: https://dishonest.co.za/public_html.7z

Download, mirror, replicate. Do whatever you want with it.

JSbot

1. Reckless Trading - Most of the top players where party to acts and omissions calculated to defraud creditors, employers or shareholders and or other fraudulent purposes and or agreeing to the carrying on of the business activity despite knowing that it was intended to defraud or for fraudulent purposes.

2. Most of the top players where knowingly party to or should have reasonably known that the company was carrying on prohibited conduct.

s22(1)

Cxxxi specifically demonstrated in public her execution of reasonable due diligence in approaching appropriate legal expertise to obtain knowledge of the matter as to whether this was legit or not (I guess that was what she thought that whole video demonstration was about, and also a contributing factor in her legal counsel ditching her as they must have realised that ploy to use them as scapegoat)

If this latest probable fake document from Johan is of any validity then that is it's purpose - to indicate that all the named contravened s22(1) and are thus guilty and complicit

Last edited:

LJ1234

They obviously want to continue being in control of the narrative and minimise damages to themselves. Screenshot_20201224-082557_Telegram.jpg Screenshot_20201224-082622_Telegram.jpg