Mirror (non)Trading International 3 - Freemasons,Russians,and no bitcoins

Venator

Expert Member
I'd be first in line on here to shake every person's hand because honestly, you folks have been selfless and amazing! A mention of the wiki would, however, be the more ideal outcome I think. That's the public face of this complex behemoth*.

*Edit: perhaps just to clarify the above. A mostly anonymous investigative community will by its very nature have rigorous debate inside its own ranks (and we've witnessed recent examples of this). As long as it doesn't completely derail, I see it as healthy and necessary. Fresh-faced members of the public may interpret this in a number of different ways though.

Relatively speaking, I've had very little to do with this whole ordeal, but I am immensely impressed and proud of the fact that so many complete strangers have been able to work together so coherently for a common goal. Good job folks.

John Tempus

Executive Member
For those not on ci telegram group...this really hit hard today and tears are flowing... We don't always realize how big the path of devastation is, that these low life scumbags leave behind, until you read something like this!! View attachment 994088 View attachment 994090 View attachment 994092 View attachment 994094

Sad but no sympathy.

He put his money into hopes and dreams and he got a nightmare out of it.

If he really loved his family he would not have gambled his last resources into something that you cannot verify nor have any actual track record beyond a few people who shill for it.

He got a real life lesson here and it set him back way more than he could have gained out of MTI even if MTI were a legit company.

He apparently did not learn rule no1 in life with regards to investments that you have no personal control over and that is no matter how good it is looking or how legit it might be that you never put everything you have into one nest, never!!

The sad reality of all of this is that once they got back on their feet they will permanently look for new MTI opportunities to recover their MTI losses. This cycle will continue indefinitely and you will hear the same stories popup from the same people year after year.

ZA_Witcher

I really hope with all my heart that family and many others like that will recover soon and that everything will turn out well for them, I know with little kids in the house it's really rough sometimes and that we only want the best for them it's devastating to see what happened to that family:(. But we can't take a gamble like that these days with all the types of schemes and scams in our country and around the world. So far every get rich quick scheme I've seen has collapsed I just hope most people or hopefully everyone would just wake up about these scammers...

I hope everyone involved in the top level of mti get the same amount of years in prison as Bernie Madoff, 150 years behind bars. They would actually be more safe in there because I can just imagine a lot of angry people that would kill to get their money back.

PsyWulf

Honorary Master

RedViking

Nord of the South

Wary GOM

Expert Member
For those not on ci telegram group...this really hit hard today and tears are flowing... We don't always realize how big the path of devastation is, that these low life scumbags leave behind, until you read something like this!! View attachment 994088 View attachment 994090 View attachment 994092 View attachment 994094
THIS is the devastation every one of the leaders, uplines, shills, people who scoffed at MyBB or accused us of just being jealous has caused. You people who were "smart" and withdrew "in time" and go around boasting about your investment skills and perspicacity are of the same category as Cheri, Clynton, JS, Pieter Muller and the other company executives. Who of you now will help people like this guy? AND WHO CAN SLEEP SOUNDLY AFTER INDIRECTLY CAUSING THE DEATH OF AN UNBORN BABY? And any of the former, current and soon-to-be new pastors who put out the BS that makes criminals feel that they will be redeemed: there is a very special place in purgatory and then Hell for you. BUT before that I hope someone rips your guts out and strangles you with them.

TheRoDent

Cool Ideas Rep
MTI doing the evil work -- killing (even unborn) people. God bless... Much success!

FSCK you Cheri Marks, Clynton Marks, Johann Steynberg, Charlie Ward, Gerald Lassen, Marinus Bell, Johann Kruger, Joel Santiagio and all of you other top level c*nts complicit in this devastating Ponzi scheme!

1610648253646.png

Hope you're fscking proud of yourselves!

Cue Joel Santiago's tears....

Last edited:

Wary GOM

Expert Member
Sad but no sympathy.

He put his money into hopes and dreams and he got a nightmare out of it.

If he really loved his family he would not have gambled his last resources into something that you cannot verify nor have any actual track record beyond a few people who shill for it.

He got a real life lesson here and it set him back way more than he could have gained out of MTI even if MTI were a legit company.

He apparently did not learn rule no1 in life with regards to investments that you have no personal control over and that is no matter how good it is looking or how legit it might be that you never put everything you have into one nest, never!!

The sad reality of all of this is that once they got back on their feet they will permanently look for new MTI opportunities to recover their MTI losses. This cycle will continue indefinitely and you will hear the same stories popup from the same people year after year.
Harsh but much truth here. Particularly since he became involved when there were already red flags being flown by others. Nonethless, the fact that he was foolish, oblivious to warnings and so on does not in any way reduce the culpability of the MTI management - ALL of them.

Wary GOM

Expert Member
I really hope with all my heart that family and many others like that will recover soon and that everything will turn out well for them, I know with little kids in the house it's really rough sometimes and that we only want the best for them it's devastating to see what happened to that family:(. But we can't take a gamble like that these days with all the types of schemes and scams in our country and around the world. So far every get rich quick scheme I've seen has collapsed I just hope most people or hopefully everyone would just wake up about these scammers...

I hope everyone involved in the top level of mti get the same amount of years in prison as Bernie Madoff, 150 years behind bars. They would actually be more safe in there because I can just imagine a lot of angry people that would kill to get their money back.
Another post where an emoji isn't quite enough.
IF there are people out there who will make the future for all MTI leaders a misery of fear and uncertainty, then I would rather they do not get the safety of a prison.

TheRoDent

Cool Ideas Rep
People have been scared to point fingers and naming people, and as (wary) MyBB members we've been careful to divulge personal details of complicit people, to the point of filtering out ID numbers personal details etc.

But frankly, when you see a murderer, pedofile, or a criminal in your community, why should we respect THEIR privacy ?

Fsck them. Call them out. Lay their **** bare....

kooos

Wary GOM

Expert Member
What do you think Cheri-babywhale will do with her daughters come school term? How will she handle there questions when friends whose parents have read the news and maybe seen Carte Blanche ask: "Is Cheri your Mommy? She is a criminal!"

Silly me! Of course another handful of Lindt balls! :laugh: