Mirror (non)Trading International 3 - Freemasons,Russians,and no bitcoins

notayoba

Careful now, our addresses are not disclosed :laugh:
haha. I myself have been in a driving range pub in more than 1 of those cities. But not to do business. It doesn't take long before someone tries to rope you into some scheme.

Whyarewehere

THIS is the devastation every one of the leaders, uplines, shills, people who scoffed at MyBB or accused us of just being jealous has caused. You people who were "smart" and withdrew "in time" and go around boasting about your investment skills and perspicacity are of the same category as Cheri, Clynton, JS, Pieter Muller and the other company executives. Who of you now will help people like this guy? AND WHO CAN SLEEP SOUNDLY AFTER INDIRECTLY CAUSING THE DEATH OF AN UNBORN BABY? And any of the former, current and soon-to-be new pastors who put out the BS that makes criminals feel that they will be redeemed: there is a very special place in purgatory and then Hell for you. BUT before that I hope someone rips your guts out and strangles you with them.
Agree fully with everything you said. I asked the father if i could post his message in other groups where i am with a bunch of ponzi and mti shills, i posted in in the hope to get through to some and show them the human side of ponzis.

On the lighter note, was i the only one who had to google this word

Perspicacious is an adjective that means "shrewd" and "wise." A perspicacious child can't be fooled when her parents try to keep a secret by talking in Pig Latin. ... A definition of perspicacious that is out of date but still relevant is "having keen eyesight" and people who can see clearly are also aware and attentive!

Jan

Who's the Boss?
Staff member
@Jan - this you? if so, I will delete my post ... did not mean to scoop your scoop

Scoop my scoops at will!

But, no. That wasn't me. I've already written about the similarities between BTC Global and MTI.

The new info is that the Hawks acknowledged anything regarding MTI. Despite contacting the Hawks a week ago or more they have yet to acknowledge me. I'll start pestering them with calls. That seems to be the only answer.

PsyWulf

Honorary Master
Scoop my scoops at will!

But, no. That wasn't me. I've already written about the similarities between BTC Global and MTI.

The new info is that the Hawks acknowledged anything regarding MTI. Despite contacting the Hawks a week ago or more they have yet to acknowledge me. I'll start pestering them with calls. That seems to be the only answer.
Biltong

reg4812

Scoop my scoops at will!

when looking at the news24 article again, I realised journalism stopped after the call to the hawks (i.e. first paragraph, or so), the rest of the article did not cite MyBB as source...

Last edited:

JohnMao

Executive Member
when looking at the news24 article again, I realised journalism stopped after the call to the hawks (i.e. first paragraph, or so), the rest of the article did not site MyBB as source...
That's plagiarism...and poor ethics then if that is the case.

4Snoopy

I was curious about JS's best friend (as per the Dan Brown statement read with the Cheri Gray decoder ring document) a.k.a. Brandon Mac Donald being absent from MTI. I think he is not. Will keep this short before stage 2 censoring kicks in.

Brandon's FB friends read like an Ashley Madison contact list for MTI (Clynton Marks, Joel Santiago, Cor Venter, etc. Also a fan of Andrew Eaton).

Turns out that there is a Crxxg Mxc Dxnxld in the first leak list.

View attachment 994692

Brandon has a brother, Craig Mac Donald (https://www.facebook.com/craig.donald.501)
Also, wife, Liezle (https://www.facebook.com/liezle.donald - but FB is empty)

The sponsor ID for these individuals goes with an email address mxrxtxwxspxr@gmxxl.cxm.

Brandon has some early pics on FB at a Spar and Buildit, which FB places to the North of RSA.

It just so happens that there is a Moratiwa Spar that side of the world.

mxrxtxwxspxr@gmxxl.cxm user ID 4038169
moratiwaspar@gmail.com

I don't do CIPC etc. but any case an employee of said Spar (his name is not relevant, so far), posted on FB

View attachment 994694

Seems like the Spar (Isigidi Trading 215 (PTY) LTD - reg number 2013/019915/07), potentially changed hands Augustish 2019 (p.14)

View attachment 994698
Other fun facts, Brandon originates from Potch, live(d?) in Polokwane. Potch could also ring a BELL with some other people in MTI. Potch is also one town over from Stilfontein I think. In 2015 he (Brandon) mentioned starting the immigration process to Aus.

Although Liezle's FB is empty, she seems to have had a hobby at some stage (https://twitter.com/liezlemacdonald & https://twitter.com/lileecam)

View attachment 994724

Brother Craig

View attachment 994730

Here you go CIPC Directors information

6AF23FD3-F210-4E85-927B-A8E6AA6D40F9.png

And business trading details

8D9555BF-1708-4CCB-B344-090F0DF15F39.jpeg

ShirleyJames

Wary GOM

Expert Member

Wary GOM

Expert Member
They have been running this one for the last couple of days. Also, they keep on encouraging people to vote...
There has to be something behind this...the obvious answer is: yes, harassment is unacceptable....
But, where are they going with all the yes answers..... change the context of the question and tell everybody they ran a poll and people voted "yes" for whatever??

View attachment 994608
Those are my questions, too. The classical open-ended questionaire from which almosrt any conclusions can be drawn. Almost in the "Have you stopped drinking and driving yet?" category.

adslrouter

Be a little gentle with Carte Blanche. They had to cut over 6 hours of interviews and other info and footage down to 10 minutes.

The entirety of MTI is a long and winding tale with lots of mini rabbit holes that you could probably make a whole Netflix series out of. It's impossible to tell all of it, or even cover all of the important stuff in one segment.

While this wasn't in time to stop people from losing money, hopefully it will serve as a warning for those who are being approached by scammers right now.
agreed

....but, why is it that investigative media, powers that be, law, ethics, me, you etc. can not act as fast as we would?

Legalities, not enough proof, not enough complaints (especially they people can still withdraw)

In our country, and I guess most countries, you may first steal, scam, ruin peoples lives - and then only the wheels of justice move an inch forward, when it is too late.