Mirror (non)Trading International 3 - Freemasons,Russians,and no bitcoins

expedite

Here you go CIPC Directors information

View attachment 994736

And business trading details

View attachment 994742
That effectively implies that Spar Natal bought the operation back, as it were. It implies there were no takers and to protect the brand Spar Natal bought the operation.

This normally means the franchisee couldn't hack it or ran it into the ground. In this case a Business Rescue Practitioner was appointed, sold the operation and the company currently is in deregistration.

ZA_Witcher

Can't wait for Carte Blanche tomorrow night, I think it's gonna be good and I hope those scammers are watching to see all the damage they have caused.

holden_caulfield

and that class is how you make an xrse of yourself... fire up a pre-2009 lenovo, wait 45 minutes for files to open and search in more than the email and pyramid lists... and find 'Brxndxn Mxc Dxnxld','4038169' all over the place.

ah well, at least it was a scenic journey
Excellent work.

ZA_Witcher

I wonder how long these scammers will be in prison for? I hope a very long time.

Only asking this because I saw that Jordan Belfort (Wolf of Wall Street) only did like 22 months in jail for his crimes.

Wary GOM

Expert Member

View attachment 994628
I have only just got back to MyBB and read this. Lovely! Unless she and Clynton stay out of the country, she will get to be questioned in depth. Unless she is well coached by her lawyer, she will undoubtedly implicate others.

Do anyone have firm information as to where she is now?

Wary GOM

Expert Member
I wonder how long these scammers will be in prison for? I hope a very long time.

Only asking this because I saw that Jordan Belfort (Wolf of Wall Street) only did like 22 months in jail for his crimes.
Sadly, most financial scammers seem to get very light sentences. What a pity that the instigators and managers of schemes can't be held legally liable for any suicides caused by loss of crooked investments, but way too many other factors at play here.

holden_caulfield

Thanks. Still in RSA, though?
That information I do not have. Fleeing the country for them is futile really. Various agencies help each other out behind the scenes and lets keep in mind where their "server" was hosted. They could stand trail Stateside.
They are A+ scammers but C- criminals hence not that street smart. The people whose vocation it is to find other people are very good at their jobs. Like I wrote before, Breedt tried to run.
If you had to ask me where Steynberg ended up I would guess Northern Africa. Many holes in the borders in Africa to dodge passport control and would he have been the first person to purchase an airline ticket to throw someone off the trail. I know I have seen it before from someone who didn't want to be found. He is also familiar with North Africa and (alleged) suspects tend to stick to what they are familiar with. Just a theory.

PsyWulf

Honorary Master
If you had to ask me where Steynberg ended up I would guess Northern Africa. Many holes in the borders in Africa to dodge passport control and would he have been the first person to purchase an airline ticket to throw someone off the trail.
I'd stick to South America personally if I had to leave Brazil (can confirm with absolute certainty the Dec Q&A clip he was in Brazil)

Wary GOM

Expert Member
Without doubt, it is easiest for the authorities to liquidate MTI because of its inability to repay investors (i.e. because it is clearly shown to be a non-viable business or even a ponzi scheme) and this seems to be the case now. The downside of this is that everything can be blamed on JS and the others are likely to get away very lightly.

To really get as many of the guilty as possible, the other areas of illegal activity must not be ignored. The material that has been captured and saved in MyBB archives firmly implicates all the "directors" in running a company illegally and/or an entity that was illegal (pyramid company) or not as registered (a CIS not a Pty).

It is essential that FSCA gets the NPA to bring charges for not carrying out the fiduciary duties of their positions to the detriment of members/investors of/in MTI as a company. This way, if found guilty, all the directors and even core admin staff can be caught up in the case and later sued by investors. [The core admin person working for Maddoff was convicted some years after Maddof was found guilty.] Ideally, these criminal cases should be carried out while the liquidation is underway so that our best friends all are dealt with.

holden_caulfield

Maybe Zane Kilian could of assisted with locating “them” by pinging their phones - but rumour has it that he currently has limited resources at his current location and is preoccupied with fending off Baba’s romantic advances.
No longer an option even if he physically could. The organ grinder will keep him protected. Time is the great equalizer and that element just love sending each other to meet Jesus.
Is that Mxrk Bxxlovxch?
This was a while back and a few hundred names ago so cannot accurately recall. Caucasian male, mid 40's, 200 plus pounds. Has a wife, multiple tattoos who is very camera friendly. Friends with Wards wife.

holden_caulfield

I'd stick to South America personally if I had to leave Brazil (can confirm with absolute certainty the Dec Q&A clip he was in Brazil)
Your theory certainly does carry a lot of weight, I don't disagree. We will know for sure once more of this has unfolded and warrants issued. And speaking of videos in December that warrant of arrest Marks mentioned, more fabrications from the head silk worm.