Mirror (non)Trading International 3 - Freemasons,Russians,and no bitcoins

PsyWulf

Honorary Master
so clearly the wiki is not needed. Simply check Werner's FB - if he promotes it, or it comes from someone in his friends list - it is a scam. Seeing that the wiki is sorted I will not add too much fluff (is a bit disconcerting seeing how often viv budge pops up in werner's past while still on the dark side).

favourite post:

while a post from 2016 is not particularly news worthy now, I wonder if this one person will be watching Carte Blache tonight.

View attachment 995534
You think mr Practical Abundance aka Henrico Hanekom is the Abundance777?

ZA_Witcher

Warren Buffet once said: "Wall Street is the only place that people ride to in a Rolls Royce to get advice from those who take the subway."

4Snoopy

Trevor Floyd - Appears to be another Scambag needing further investigating - he has popped up on the MTI CI Telegram chat .. and may need to join the others on the wall of fame in www.dishonest.co.za

18DAAD50-40F7-4D70-89FE-AEBC8CA1C313.png

Edit : Apparently he has been flying under the radar .... and keeping a low profile ...

Last edited:

Whyarewehere

so clearly the wiki is not needed. Simply check Werner's FB - if he promotes it, or it comes from someone in his friends list - it is a scam. Seeing that the wiki is sorted I will not add too much fluff (is a bit disconcerting seeing how often viv budge pops up in werner's past while still on the dark side).

favourite post:

View attachment 995522

while a post from 2016 is not particularly news worthy now, I wonder if this one person will be watching Carte Blache tonight.

View attachment 995534
then again, he might not know about the Carte Blache insert since he last checked in Monday morning after an absence since December 2020

View attachment 995530
What a peach he is, i had an argument with him more than 2 years ago about his shilling of bitclub, lets just leave it at he is a proper prick. Also sent him a message 6 months ago and said im sure he was in mti as he loved scams, he said he was not. Bloody lier

While we or on the wiki, i was asked to tell mybb members to look into Trevor Floyd, he is lurking on the mti concerned telegram group and is saying everyone is making assumptions. Seems he took out plenty. He should probably be on the wiki as well. Have fun digging

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210117-145734_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20210117-145734_Chrome.jpg
    343.1 KB · Views: 46

PsyWulf

Honorary Master
What a peach he is, i had an argument with him more than 2 years ago about his shilling of bitclub, lets just leave it at he is a proper prick. Also sent him a message 6 months ago and said im sure he was in mti as he loved scams, he said he was not. Bloody lier

While we or on the wiki, i was asked to tell mybb members to look into Trevor Floyd, he is lurking on the mti concerned telegram group and is saying everyone is making assumptions. Seems he took out plenty. He should probably be on the wiki as well. Have fun digging
Deserves an entry,0.01 in trade,but look at those bonuses

PsyWulf

Honorary Master

GG Jan

TheRoDent

Cool Ideas Rep
Concerned Investors has gone private
Shame, I had so many hours of entertainment
Yeah, rather odd... Or deleted/closed because the mods got gatvol of Elize and Frikkie and Jan, and Pieta, and Dirk and everyone's whining ?

Decor13

Been looking at connections that Johann Steynberg could have used to make life easier for himself in South America. He MUST have had some help moving around and familiarizing himself with the environment there.
Maybe, Nr 18 on the leaked data list, Luciano Inzunza, a big ponzi promotor (smart global, crowd1 and mti). Looks like he only joined mti in middle of last year. He comes from Santiago, Chile and has connections all over South America.  IMG_20210117_173843_474.JPG IMG_20210117_173908_732.JPG IMG_20210117_173942_957.JPG IMG_20210117_175508_250.jpg
And yes, Chile has articulated busses... and drives on the right side. IMG_20210117_174119_560.JPG

Last edited: